>PUMP AND DUMP
PUMP AND DUMP
>PUMP AND DUMP
PUMP AND DUMP
>PUMP AND DUMP

these fuckers dont understand

>P-please buy my bags

>still thinks cmc shows the correct marketcap value

don't waste your breath on these weak cunts, they apparently love being poor as fuck.

Same.

id buy if that was actually the real market cap

This is some sad stuff to see. I hope you sold before you lost anything.

I'm screencapping your weak ass
190k elix holder btw, get fucked with your short sighted >muh whales >muh pnd

One invests for money, but you have to invest in something with value fcs, so that the value holds your investment despite the manipulators. The hell is this coin?

It's dead, man. I warned you last night to get out while you can. Someone mocked me with
>Aww poor baby you missed out on the moon mission huh?
Like I said, I did miss out. but Elixir is a fucking sideshow and definitely not a long hold in any conceivable sense. It is poorly conceived.
If I want to loan money to my friends I don't need this weird put coin with a bazillion complicated steps for them to cash out and repay. If they have ETH to use as collateral then they don't really need a loan, they can just sell their ETH for whatever they need. Not to mention the scam loans that will be made to infinite sock puppet accounts to earn the incentives for myself and make the coin worth shit.
Get out while you can.

Getting emotional are you, Pajeet?

>-40% here, let me give trading advice
kek

Keep investing in coins with 100M marketcap that 2 pajeets are coding with no product after 3 years.

This coin dev upgrades daily, easy money.

had weak hands, just sodl'd for $60 proft when I could've got $200, gonna regret it of course like I always end up doing

I bought at less than 1 cent morons

its over user. you got pumped and dumped. move on

You should sell.

yeah is PUMPED and DUMPED, that doesnt mean the next PUMP is going to be bigger, 0.15$ is the floor for this one, then is going at least 300% again next 4-5 days. Huge VOLUME.

Yeap. ez money

Good luck with your bags.

The devs r legit. Check out the discord. Not pajeets

how this relate to numeraire? no way. this coin is new asf, no ico bs, devs are for real dedicated nonpajeet

Ask yourself this: would I use the elix service? Do I know anyone who'd use it? A project where you get elix coins for borrowing money and paying it back? Free money huh? Who's buying it from you? What is this if not a ponzi scheme, you can't even use it for payments.

>this coin is new asf, no ico bs
Cool. Just like Numeraire.