A Bavarian is half-way between an Austrian and a human being

>A Bavarian is half-way between an Austrian and a human being.
What the fuck was his problem?

he was Eastern German, therefore more racist and honest than rest of his kinsmen.

look up who the worst Nazis were, South Germans.

Why did he hate Austria so much? Did he somehow know that Austria was destined to start both world wars?

This was likely him just trying to start the war between Austria and Prussia so Prussia could gain power within the German states, this should likely be a quote after the Prussian danish war.

bismarck was a criminal thug who committed the greatest crime against humanity in world history when he annexed Alsace-Lorraine in 1871 and formed the German empire

oh plz

The core support group of NDSAP was Protestan Germans though.

shit, forgot pic

Doesn't change the fact that the most fucked up nazis and nazi collaborants came from South Germany

Stop posting this fucking image.

such as?
inb4 mengele

thank you, i told myself that I would keep posting it until somebody told me to stop, at which point I would be able to go to sleep
you have freed me from this evil

>white square is 0-30%
>next one up is 30-40%
Fuck off with this shit

That's got more to do with him being a northerner than being East German. I, as a fellow northerner, love this quote. It's absolutely true.

It's just the traditional butt hurt that northerners have over us
In this case he sees Austrians as wrose because they are not Part of the Empire and Bavarians are.

But that's just the general way Northerners percieve us so nothing special in this.

nazi movements originated in bavaria and austria

>trust Austrian
>get destroyed and split by commies

Why is Bismarck right about everything?

Based Bismarck roasting the mongrels

>roll_eyes_in_disbelef.jpg
historical context

He actually said: "Bavarians are the Missing Link between Austrians and Humans." using the English reference to Darwin's work.

And didn't gain much support here before it reached the north.

Lmao classic