Request Network Whitepaper Read Thread

Hello Friends! Let's dissect the fuck out of this thing.

request.network/assets/pdf/request_whitepaper.pdf

Seems like a solid, even obvious idea. This is needed and necessary. It doesn't seem that unique though. I don't see why other outfits won't create similar projects (Ark comes to mind). I also don't see why owners of blockchains won't just do this themselves. Still, things that are well done often succeed.

IoT is big. This car payment system is similar to what IOTA claims they are working on. This one doesn't matter what currency is used, which is nice.

>I also don't see why owners of blockchains won't just do this themselves

vitalik is tho, with omg

No one cares about this shitcoin its all about BIS invest before you regret it

so much FOMO I don't know where to start
is there a single coin more lied about than OMG? Doubtful.

Core Layer: The basic smart contracts running on the Ether blockchain for all to see. Obviously you can run real contracts this way because of privacy and complexity.
Extension layer: This is where you can give privacy and advanced features like breaking down payments in taxes and fees and sending all parties what they get.

Costs are to be.1-.5% of contract at first with the idea that these will drop. Compare to like 3% to Paypal and this is very inexpensive.

There in an off chain application level that does things like keep track of reputations and identifies spam and phishing on the chain.

For those who don't understand why the blockchain will replace accounting as we know, I recommend you read this white paper. It gives a nice, well written overview.

RPX is like Ether on the Ether blockchanin and used for everything. GAS fees are burned. The fees adjust and lesson as more RPX is burned.

>tfw on the waitlist

How many people have to fail the kyc before they open the whitelist again?

You’ll also want to read the yellow paper OP, that’s where most of the value of Request is explained.

Unless SIBOS is a complete success, Request will moon harder than anything we've seen since Omisego, and perhaps beyond.

Thanks. I was caught up with stuff.

For those of you confused about how this impacts deflation (RPX being worth more), it is up in the air. It could make RPX worth less, depending on how the fee adjustment works.

timing

Can you shill me this coin? I'm all in on Omisego (I have 155k dollars as we speak) and why would this be better than OMG?

I have no idea, but literally every thing I have read about OMG on biz has been factually incorrect.

There are bad arguments for good ideas, but it is incredible how much fucking false bullshit is spread about one fucking coin. I honestly haven't looked into it. But if you are listening the shrills, just kill yourself, because literally everything spread here and elsewhere is fucking false.

i bought at around 3 dollars...
BUT
the Apple thing was really pathetic..

There have been at least 6 blatently false rumors spread by multiple people here and elsewhere since I started following crypto. About 2 months ago. After OMG already mooned.

I brlieve the strongest part is request is aimed at accounting and audit. They also have those nice spin offs like the pay button and android app. But I value it for providing an apparatus small business is likely to use.

Omise is mostly a wallet application for asians. I wonder, why it is believed to be a breakthrough

>Omise is mostly a wallet application for asians. I wonder, why it is believed to be a breakthrough

I honestly have never heard a convincing argument why OMG should be worth anything at all. That isn't to say it isn't valuable, but it is obviously a hype/pump coin. I haven't bothered looking into it. So I am not proclaiming anything but the current market cap is 95%+ built on absolute garbage.

What discount did pre-sale investors get?

Something absurd. This is 100% based on the team. If they deliver this is worth shit tons of money. 100x multiple. Tons of fucking RISK.

20% I believe

> I haven't bothered looking into it.
>its absolute garbage!!

ZRX dumped because of Polychain dumped their discounted tokens for an instant profit. And ZRX has an amazing team with several upcoming exchanges using their protocol.
It's kind of important to know the discounts since the pre-sale makes up 20% of all tokens, 35% of the circulating supply.

OMG holders are basically GYPSY pickpockets at this point.