YOU PAJEETS ARE GOOD AT SHILLING SHIT

THAT ELIXIR FOMO WAS GENIUS, I GOT OUT WITH A BIT OF A LOSS AT $25, BUT DAMN LESSON LEARNT YOU FAGGOTS, I EXPECTED THIS TO BE A P&D. HAD MY SELL ORDER READY JUST IN CASE BY PUTTING IN MY POORFAG $50 FOR SHITS AND GIGGLES.

LESSON LEARNT KEKFAGS, DON'T TRUST Veeky Forums AND DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH!

FOR THE PEOPLE THAT INVESTED THOUSANDS...

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

NOW YOU KNOW HOW CRUEL THE WORLD AND MONEY IS. IF YOU WANT SOME ALRIGHT INFO, MOSTLY YOU'LL FIND IT FROM THE NORMIES ON REDDIT.

Other urls found in this thread:

elixirtoken.io/stats.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they basically lied about the amount of coins in circulation. straight up scam

Veeky Forums also told you to buy at 2 cents. Veeky Forums also told you to get the fuck out at 30 cents

YOU are the retard

buy link

Lol i bought in when it was 100k mcap at $2k and got out at 1mil. Saw it coming a mile away

Literally can smell pajeet coins

Hey dumbass. It's going to go back up, even higher.

This is a coin to hold for a year or two.

they told you fucks to get out and buy BIS, retarded if you didn't listen

invest in some wojacks for the next few days after this consolidation.

elixirtoken.io/stats.html

>biz told you to buy at 2 cents

Yeah, on a slide thread that no one replied to, archived in minutes.

So what did you learn?

WHEN THE FUCK DID THIS HAPPEN? BY THE TIME THOSE POSTS WERE MOSTLY IGNORED, SHIT WAS ALREADY AROUND .09 OR SOME SHIT... THOSE DISCORD SCAMKEKS ALREADY BOUGHT IN...

HEEEEEEYYYYYYY... YOU WERE IN ON IT WEREN'T YOU.

CRYPTO MOVES TO FAST TO STAY IN ONE COIN... I BOUGHT DNT A WHILE BACK, LOST A GOOD STACK, GOT OUT, BOUGH WALTON, MADE IT BACK AND MORE. HODL DOESN'T ALWAYS WORK! MONEY HAS NO FEELINGS FOR YOU, STOP HAVING FEELINGS FOR MONEY.

And that's how you get rich you fucking idiot.

Wanna know what's next? Buy ANT.

ALREADY EXPLAINED IN OP. DON'T TRUST FAGGOTS.

CHAINCOIN PEOPLE SAY THE SAME THING TILL THIS DAY.

Biz tells you to buy every shitcoin imaginable.

Let's keep this thread alive out of irony, hopefully until after SIBOS at least (we can keep a thread afloat for two weeks). I'm about to go all in at $0.36 wish me luck niggers.

next time, i will look in the archives and buy up coins with zero replies. I hope Veeky Forums doesn't discover that yet.

LOL HODL XDDDD

(OP)
Ok essential rule in crypto : you NEVER FUCKING EVER invest in a token where the team is staying anonymous.
They stay anonymous for a reason.