Any priests here or people that discerned?

any priests here or people that discerned?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0RGXyIbiHa4
youtube.com/watch?v=b9h5Ul9je8Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah I'm going to seminary next year.

Evangelical seminarian reporting.

I was never officially ordained (backed out before actually finishing), but I have a rabbinical education.

What could ever have made you want to back out of yeshiva?!

good lcuk, btw i have a question since i presume you are cathollic, is it a mortal sin to not follow your vocation, it cant be right?

OH MY LORD WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT

IT'S THE UNDISPUTED UNDEFEATED WCW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD, AND THE CROWD IS GOING NUTS BOBBY

THIS IS THE GREATEST NIGHT IN THE HISTORY OF OUR SPORT

They are the ones behind all the shota and loli threads

youtube.com/watch?v=0RGXyIbiHa4

There's an entire sub reddit for people discerning.
It has a good amount of seminarians, discerning people and priests.
>inb4 plebit

Honestly? The notion that I, in my very fallible, flawed, judgment, could be responsible for the actions and judgment of anyone who comes to me as a rabbinical authority is terrifying. I don't want that kind of authority, and I'd be sick half to death every day of accidentally misusing it.

Matt 25:14-30

>Honestly? The notion that I, in my very fallible, flawed, judgment, could be responsible for the actions and judgment of anyone who comes to me as a rabbinical authority is terrifying. I don't want that kind of authority, and I'd be sick half to death every day of accidentally misusing it.

That's wise - becoming a Rabbi is suicidally insane - "The fear of the lord is the beginning of wisdom" - perhaps your wisdom isn't complete though:

"God chooses Kings via prophets, says so in the Tanakh."

"Crucify the guy claiming to be the King, says so in the Tanakh."

youtube.com/watch?v=b9h5Ul9je8Y

No it's not a mortal sin, but you'll live your life incredibly unfulfilled and perhaps a bit depressed. God wants us to cooperate with Him, because it is for our own benefit.

Can you explain the meme?

>mfw the board that's ground zero for the pregnant Anne Frank fetish epidemic is also full of theology students

Really fires those neurons...

Thank God I don't go to Church.

romanism is the sewer
orthodox a solid foundation

Pregnant Anne Frank is a shit meme anyhow

DON'T YOU TALK ABOUT MY ANNE THAT WAY

Wanting to make more of God's flock is a natural and healthy impulse.

>ywn sit with a very pregnant Anne during a Sunday service
>ywn sneakily put your hand on her belly and rub it during a reading of Corinthians chapter 13
>she will never look at you with a look of mild annoyance at you distracting her, but then quickly turn to an expression of desire
>ywn glance at your three older children and then back at her
>she will never nod at you in silent agreement. Give the kids $30 to go see a movie while you and her live up to the mandate God gave you in Genesis 1:28
>ywn close your eyes and feel complete contentment and connection with the Lord

feelsbadman

>inb4 Anne is a Jew, she'd never go to Church

My mother was a practicing Jew who married a Pentecostal and she went to Church with us every Sunday and still does. He went with us to Synagogue every Friday and still does. They let the three of us make our own choice whether we wanted to be Jews or Christians growing up. Since we was closer to father, brother and I went Christian, baby sister went Jewish. And the three of us couldn't be happier, spiritually vibrant siblings if we tried.

He basically did though, the vinegar, the spear. world's quickest crucifixion.

You sound like a he-bitch.