Missed BTC

Missed BTC.
Missed Ethereum even though I'd bought it in 2015 (sold 'cause it wasn't doing shit).
Missed NEO (even though I'd bought Antshares and sold it 'cause it wasn't doing shit).
Missed OmiseGO (even though I'd bought it and sold it cause it wasn't doing shit).

How do I cope with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptocoinsnews.com/6000-bitcoin-price-within-reach-by-end-of-year/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lesson learned, HODLLLL

get an ODN masternode now and dont touch it for a year

HODL isn't a meme. If it's worth your investment, its worth waiting for a return.

You just have the patience of a 5 year old.

You're a retard user, get out of crypto before you keep fucking up what should be easy gains

holding is mostly a meme

chads hit those ICOs when theyre in their prime, and dump them for x3 when they get bored, and move onto the next

but when you find a good coin thats both reliable and gives good returns, holding can be equally as rewarding

I sold 2000 Omisego to buy Signatum and it crashed in the very same day. I had to go out and couldn't even do anything. When I got home I'd lost about 60% of my money and Omisego mooned. So I could buy only 500 later. I did a few mistakes later and am left with 160 OmiseGO. I guess I wasn't born for crypto.

Bump.

Buy MTL today and dont look at price until this time next year.

Get ODN you little bitch.

buy link you fucking idiot. its 0.00008900 and counting

You're not alone. I'm trying to break even after a couple of months of doing stupid trades and weak handing. I also bought Sigt at near ATH. I've some serious ADHD so what else can I expect. Maybe you have the same thing? Hope you'll learn from your mistakes and bounce back from this.

>was trading alts on bittrex in 2014
>completely forget about it because my coins were worth like 500$ after btc crashed
>1 month ago find them again
>last trade history was selling 70 monero
>and buying boolberry

Could have a surprise worth like 10'000$ but instead I have some delisted shit that'll never make it back ton an exchange.

Hold Ripple.

Buy TRON while it's still undercover and undervalue as shit

Day trading in crypto is basically gambling, you are better off betting on red tbqh

Just find a good project and hold. oh and also delete blockfolio so you don't make emotional mistakes

There will be others, just do your research and buy in to something that excites you. Also buy on a dip. Also check if there's any other project similar to it and what the differences are.

Thanks everyone who sent advice

> boolberry

>Missed OmiseGO

That piece of shit never mooned bigly to warrant saying you missed it

it went 4x up since i had the 2000 tokens man...

>Missed Ethereum even though I'd bought it in 2015 (sold 'cause it wasn't doing shit).
kek, you and I are one of millions that did this. nothing happened for so long, but it was a a good lesson: if you don't need to use the money, don't sell it. what i bought for $3 could have been worth $400.

but the upside is we have learned our lesson, user.

> today user learned the lesson he is a faggot

shut up you have not imssed anything you idiot

cryptocoinsnews.com/6000-bitcoin-price-within-reach-by-end-of-year/

Get BLAS.

>sold 'cause it wasn't doing shit

That's the point. If its not doing shit it's waiting for it's moon. Buying coins that are already moving will leave you burned the majority of the time.

Fucking this, the answer is in your face.