Morbid historical photographs

Morbid historical photographs thread

Other urls found in this thread:

fallschirmjager.net/Bundesarchiv/Kondomari/Kondomari.html
youtube.com/watch?v=zhAcIRslqP0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And people say the Holocaust didn't happen...

fucking G*rmans, mudslimes destroying your country and culture is not enough

someone needs to call them a doctor

Are these from the First World War?

morbid

Let us never forget.

lera nooooooo

Lera Bugorstein will be remembered.

fallschirmjager.net/Bundesarchiv/Kondomari/Kondomari.html

This picture sequence.

youtube.com/watch?v=zhAcIRslqP0

Why german love to kill qts so much :(

Vietnam war ?

>Morbid historical photographs thread
seems pretty morbid to me

This is from WWII The other is from WW1

Fumbling bullies. The Bolsheviks knew how to really grind a people into muck. Better torturers, too.

>fotografieren verboten!
It's not that hard to understand ffs.

What's morbid about photoshopped images?

It's not even a good shop. Look at the light angles.

The french soldier with both his legs blown off is Sergent Jules Hême of the 10th Batallion 37th Company of the 359th Infantry Regiment, born in 1887 in the Doubs, France.
He died on June 11, 1918 along with several of his comrades while being shelled by german artillery during an attack towards the german first trench called 'Martein' facing the 'Rue de l'Enfer' (which can be translated as 'Street of Hell'. Not a nickname, the street was named before war) in the village of Courcelles-Epayelles, Oise, France, during the Battle of Matz (the french counter-offensive against the german 'Spring offensive known as Kaiserschlacht)
He was posthumely awarded the 'Croix de Guerre 14-18. He is buried in the french military cemetery of Méry-la-Bataille, Oise, France (which is a few kilometers south of the village of Courcelles).
An unknown photographer took 3 pictures during the combat and 1 afterwards where the body of Jules Hême is covered with a blanket.

pic related: Jules Hême is behind the man walking on the right of the picture. Behind, the destroyed N° 62712 Saint-Chamond tank of AS (Special Artillery) N° 36.

hell yeah. die you fucking bombing pieces of shit.

you nearly killed my grandmother filthy "allies"

Butthurt Kraut spotted

He didn't fly so good.

Your grandmother should have been bombed and her corpse raped by soviets.

This is morbid but inspiring at the same time. (Jewish) Yugoslav partisan shouts "death to fascism, freedom to the slavic people" as he is executed

I've seen a lot of execution pics/vids, and 99% of people are deer-in-the-headlights in shock and meek. It takes real balls to act defiant like that I think

What's the background to this picture?

this

I may be wrong, but this doesn't look like a picture from 1939. Look at their hair; look at the watch.

I could be wrong, but most photos I've seen from that era don't have this kind of photo quality.

>jewish
and nothing of value was lost

>photographs forbidden

jej, nice one

Say that to my face not online see what happens