20k sat party

ODN has just broken 20k sats on fucking Cryptopia.

>Still only 250 btc volume
>High volume exchange listing announcement has been confirmed
> 65 million coins being staked in the wallet right now

This is actually a nobrainer.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ObsidianCrypto/status/914059887402987520
github.com/obsidianplatform/OSMAlpha
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All I can do at this point is hodl. I was intending to flip this, not anymore.

Buying the shit out of this. Boys, strap the fuck in!

21k sats lets get it

I had to buy $2k worth of bitcoin at the high price on fucking Coinbase on my fucking credit card to get in at ath of 14k sat and it was worth.

Only regret is not doing it when it was at 7k sats. Only regret after that is not going all in at ICO.

don't you mean 21k sat party lol

I'll never understand how the ico didn't sell out. People pull liquidity out of the exchange while compensated, and there is actually a niche use for the damn thing. Seriously, Veeky Forums should have spammed this at ico time.

Honestly what the fuck.

I bought 10k at ico more to support anonymous tech than to actually make money. Liked the idea of an anonymous messaging masternode. Never expected gains, especially not like this.

this is actually going to moon isnt it

actually he means 22k now

It is only listed on Cryptopia and being listed on a high volume exchange soon. By the time it is listed the fomo is going to be out of control and we are going to skyrocket. Correction shortly after but still potential good long term hold.

Smart money all in.

This right here. Every damn time.

IT'S CRASHING

No news on when it will be on the new exchange?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

still in the black though

Not yet, this is all we have so far. My guess that it is Binance.

Don't be weak handed. People will be taking profits on the way up and it will affect the price with such low volume.

nigga did i say i was selling

tfw if i just held neo i would have 10k in profits at ath. hopefully this is the 2nd chance. thank you satoshi.

Obviously biz is on to something. When is the next dip? I want in.

there is no next dip

>next dip

Bought a little on Oct 1 and a lot more on Oct 2. Should have gone all in desu instead of falling for the ELIX meme.

I literally palmed myself in the forehead that you fell for ELIX over this. Hope you learn.

I sold at 9k sats because of the Veeky Forums "below ICO price dump" FUD

$10 is going to be fucking easy

Odn going to make another wave of biz millionaires

Jesus christ dude. How even? The first pump was from like 7k to 15k and then back to 12k with the lowest point being 9.5k. You literally abandoned ship mid moon mission?

It kept floating around 8k for a while so I thought I did good

I didn't expect it to moon on a low volume exchange like craptopia

will this 5x?

all i fucking need in life is a single 5x. i have 50k and am willing to put $20k into this. i believe in it but am too weak to pull the trigger. ive allways been weak and poor.

are you kidding me 5x is as sure of a thing as the sun being there in the morning man up user scared money don't make no money.

>it just keeps going up
>no dip in sight

>Chad coin activated

x5 in a week?

Lol 23k sats already

I 5x my ICO bought ODN haha. My ICOboyz and I are on a comfy ass ride.

I can't tell if this is a PnD or organic pump.

Time to shill to the normies

it's all over reddit you special snowflake why do you think it's going up. it hit front page of /r/cryptocurrency yesterday. deal with it

Okay boys. What's the next coin that I should look out for?

true

IT JUST HIT $1

ICO BOY CHECKING IN - IS THIS WHAT LAMBOLAND FEELS LIKE?

I threw more btc at it at 90c. This shit is not stopping. You fucking cucks will actually run out of pink wojacks to post if you don't board the rocket

TRX

Im sorry obsidians, last time i followed a coing to cryptopia ended up ugly.

I have 633 odn from ICO can someone tell me how much this was going for at ICO price?

approx. 14 cents

We should feel sorry for you. Though, it's not too late. There's still exchange #2 coming up.

Signatum?

get the fuck out noob.

Thanks user. I literally forgot I even bought this shit.

I got in at ico and literally just paid off my student loans. We are past lamboland going into Porsche 918 land nigga.

And its still only on fucking CRYPTOPIA

we outta here boys

Is it too late to get in on this ride? I sold my ELIX for a comfy profit but I really want to dump it into more LINK, NEO, and OMG. Tell me why that’s a bad plan and I should invest in this thing.

10k ODN Masternode Masterrace checking in.

I'm never letting go of this shit, idiots can go ahead and sell now instead of waiting for the 10% masternode payments to be hitting 10k dollars annually a year from now.

/comfy/ as fuck ODNbrahs, the only thing we need is more memes

This is the next dip we were looking for, but it's not enough. Not enough to get a masternode currently.

how do i get in on the master node action?

Well what do you think?

It's only on low volume exchange atm, and have risen %50 a day. It's going to hit a large volume exchange either this week or the next.

And Crypto Daily just gave it a shoutout on YouTube. It's going to 5x at least this month.

So, why will this not get dumped like other shit?

There will be a major correction like EVERY OTHER COIN, don't be delusional. Don't tell people to buy in at ATH after it made x3. Then it may continue to grow.

You do know that right now everybody is a master node right? Meaning you can stake right now, don't wait until next year.
You need to keep your PC on though, but some guy on slack managed to get it running on a raspberry pi, so little power consumption

That’s what I’m worried about. If you don’t get in on the ICO, you’re buying on the way up and that can reverse on you relatively quickly. Are there definitive plans for it to expand to other exchanges?

Yeah literally linked in this thread.

Holy shit.

Yes, there are. Large volume exchange this or the next week.

This is a $30 coin. Give it a year.

>mfw bought ODN at 13k sats
>sold at 14.5k sats
MOTHERFUCKER

Binance is rumoured to be next

Can anyone tell me what the ico price in eth and btc was?

I got about 1700 ODN for about $250. There was a 20% bonus for early contributors iirc

I fucked up with ELIX, is this another pump and dump? If only I had a sale bot to protect me from steep drop-offs.

Organic pump bro. It also just dipped. Perfect time to accumulate.

It would be a pretty elaborate pnd. Their first product is already out for testing.

github.com/obsidianplatform/OSMAlpha

I’m only a few months into crypto. Where resource do people trust the most for news on ICO’s? The ICO’s sell on the company website and not exchanges, correct?

Should i sell some neo for this? How does it differ from XDN?

Research shilled upcoming icos on Veeky Forums and icoalert.com. Also reddit, youtube, and twitter.

Ordering my benz right now if you used to be on silk road and ever bought bitcoin under 1,000 USD you know money when you see it.

Thanks user. icoalert.com seems like a good resource. I’m already checking youtube regularly. Didn’t want to get all my info from /biz for obvious reasons.

I guess the Simpsons was right again.

Anyone with over 10k ODN would have to be retarded to dump, considering the potential passive income that staking offers. Hence the chance of this token dumping upon release to a bigger exchange is very small. Shit, even it it does dump I'd be so happy just for the chance to pick up some more of these golden tickets for cheap but I really don't think that's gonna happen.

Other user is right- you can start staking right now if you have ODN, eventually i guess it will be limited only to nodes with more than 10k ODN.

I was under impression you can stake with any amount but masternodes do some extra shit that gets more reward.

yes 10% staking for everyone for 2 years after that 10% per masternode plus staking I believe

thank god i sold at 22k sat, its over idiots