Baba will help you No.3.8

Hi Veeky Forums me again, sorry for going dark on you, had a migraine… I think I lost too much sleep last night staring at my magical orb!!
Anyway I’m back and determined to see this one through to the end now, I’ve met a few friendly anons and I don’t think we’ve made the proper gains they deserve yet.
You will be glad to know the meme lines are STILL intact, and we are STILL on target for a nice run within the timeframe set upon the initial thread post linked:
No. 3 No. 3.5 Stay tuned folks, I cannot condone joining me on this journey always DYOR
Initial timeframe laid out in No. 3 was 30 hours and we have 7 to go.
kakakkakakak

We've seen this pattern a few times before haven't we user.
Unfortunately the top isn't perfectly flat this time... let's see how we go!

I may have posted too late it appears we have already broken out of the wedge! stay tuned...

kakakakkaa

baba, is it too late for me to make some gains?

I don't have a lot, maybe $50.00 to spare but any bump is something :)

Here's a summary of the last 24 hours with fortune teller Baba

1. Is where we started out journey and were immediately met with our first obstacle - the whales trying to take us for a ride but we knew they were tricking us!! And we were prepared for the 100% retracement.

2. Is when we finally bounced off the lower meme lined we had originally envisioned however a lot of friendly anons started to lose faith

3. Is when the faith of friendly anons were truly tested because I had thought the breakout was about to occur however we just couldn't must up enough power!

4. Finally broke through, comfy hodl for the next few hours now

kakakakkaa

Wb baba,

i went all in on BAT like i told u yesterday sold at 6400 looking for a new gain, to late to step in for some gains on PTOY we on 9250+

i forgot it was a question not a statemen

t

my friend if you want to join me it is entirely up to you however, the orb is murky and it would have been much safer to join before

Thank-you beloved baba

baba doesnt talk like this you faggot

Well i'm sorry if my personality has changed slightly, I am still figuring it out.

Besides I just had a migraine and aren't feeling that well. How should I change my threads in the future so that no one can imitate me?

3 green soldiers, still very bullish on PTOY, remember we have 7-8 hours left before we close our position if you are already hodling!

Do not feel pressured to let go now, it should feel comfy!

kakakakaka

Note my red meme may appear different... perhaps more neat. Do not worry I am not an imposter, I simply realised I have a touch screen and it's much easier to draw with my finger!

kakakakkaa

hey baba, what's your take on $mtl?

I actually looked at MTL yesterday but PTOY seemed liked the better play at the time.
It looks good imo though, wish I had a finger in that pie!

On a side note it looks like the Monero XMR retracement is about to end and start running again! have a look friends!

have a look friends, what do you see?

You're an interesting person, Baba. I hope the best for you.

Thanks friendly anons, can we try keep this thread alive for 7 hours?
I want to see where we end up with PTOY, and i'll so some 1ST and XMR updates too.

Baba Fortune Teller School has begun!
This is a very small short descending wedge with flat bottom. Now ordinarily this is a bearish indicator correct?
But when there is gradually diminishing volume, this could actually be bullish!
kakakakaka

or maybe not kaka, sometimes magic orbs are wrong too

>selling bat at 6400

Sounds like a good sell to me! When you sell you can take the profit and magnify it on a different pick!

I wonder if user is joining me on XMR
kakaka

We may have JUST seen a bullish double bottom, and trend reversal!

im still lurking baba, what are your thoughts on LINK

watching XMR btw you took your position?

PTOY still chugging away at those modest gains,
4 hours to go and we've reached ~10% gains friends!

Yes I took my position, i took it when i posted this:
kaka

Idk much about LINK but atm I'm only on bittrex so I can't trade it anyway sorry.

I'm a poor old hag kakakkaka

You have to be careful when trading ANY of these because there are whales, there were whales on PTOY who created, the gap of doom - shame I didn't take a screen cap of the gap at the time. But as we all know, gaps always close.

XMR looking bullish, but always DYOR I am not responsible kakakakka

lets go baba

im in

You know it's just a fateful day today.
It's the Mid-Autumn Festival AKA
Moon Festival!!

The stars are aligning on XMR kakaka
Pack your bags Mr. Rabbitman, we are shooting for the moon!

>this chart again

how greedy are we baba when we stepping out , any number in mind

Upon further evaluation we have jumped the gun on this one, it could churn at these levels for quite some time, I will take very modest profit and get out for now...

question what does the bottom circle mean the one above 18:00.

It was just to highlight the increase in volume during that bullish candle.

My friend, I apologise for XMR, I hope you didn't lose anything on it.

This will be my last Baba thread for some time... cashing out my crypto for the next few weeks.

But one thing is for certain, BABA WILL BE BACK!!

Try not to make too many gains while i'm gone! kakaka

Goodbye for now friends

Be wary of this one guys.

Head and shoulders formation

I'm new to TA

What does Head and Shoulders mean? Is this good or bad?

depend on how you look at it
are you hodling? bad.
want to buy in after price drops? good.

I don't have any BTC since most of my stuff is in Alt Coins.

So this might be a good time for me then.

Well it's causative in the sense that the affect BTC has on altcoins price action is more significant. So very every drop/rise on BTC, generally alts follow to a larger degree. When BTC starts falling, your alts lose more

So if we think BTC will continue to drop we transfer to fiat or Usdt correct?

Has anyone here tried to short btc before? What is the safest place or method to do so?

-baba

Btc gap will close in the short term, but I think down trend is well and truly in play now

fug, just bought 5k for link, rip.
And yea, that is as clear of a H&S I've seen in a bit. There goes like 20% of my potential gains...

Gaps been closed.

If this is h&s then man youre out of proportion

Baba what's going on with Neo?