Eisenhower was German...

>Eisenhower was German, he kept millions of POWs in subhuman conditions in his Rheinish death camps and used Herman civilians as slave labour
> Admiral Nimitz was German, wages unrestricted full submarine warfare against German merchant and civilian vessels and economic blockade that starved Germans
>General Spatz was German, he commanded the allied air forces in the "strategic bombing" campaign carpet bombing millions of German civilian homes
>General Arnold was German, came up with the idea of strategic carpet bombing all of Germany and convinced Roosevelt to do it

Why do German-Americans hate Germany so much?

They saw what they could have been, and revolted against the horror of having to live among such "people"

Funny Pepe you've got here. The Nazis hated these colors because they are the colors of the German Republic.

Also, Eisenhower's "death camps" is a lie.

Eisenhower also allowed the women of German to be raped and impregnated by the Soviets.

This mass impregnation led to millions of abortions by the victims of the Red Army.

And somehow the (((Allies))) were the good goys---whoops i meant guys.

only poltard entirely base their identities on haplotypes.

It's in your post, they're German American. American is their primary identity

Guess they shouldn’t start wars they can’t win

Because they were Americans. Their German heritage was a distant second.

The revolutionary war was fought by Anglo-Americans against Britain and that didn't mean shit.

They were trying to prove their anglo-american masters that they were good americans.

>According to records, at least 34,140 European women were forced to serve as prostitutes during the German occupation of their own countries along with female prisoners of concentration camp brothels.[1]

>By 1944 most new workers were very young, under the age of 16, as those older than that were usually conscripted for service in Germany; 30% were as young as 12–14 years of age when they were taken from their homes.[2][4] The age limit was dropped to 10 in November 1943.[2] Since about half of the adolescents were female, Ostarbeiter were often the victims of rape and tens of thousands of pregnancies due to rape occurred.[5]

And about Ostarbeiter and Polish children. From a report of a Nazi official:
>He reported that the children were dying in an unnecessarily slow, tortuous process lasting for months, due to inadequate food rations:[
>There is only one way or another. Either we have no desire to keep these children alive – therefore we should not allow them to slowly starve to death and [at the same time] swindle so many litres of valuable milk from the general food supply. Or [presumably] we intend to raise these children in order to utilize them later on, as labor. In this case they must be fed in such a manner that they will be usable as workers.

And of course there were just normal rapes committed by the Nazis during their invasion.

Theres a difference. The Nazis did it during the war which is fair game, but the Soviets did it after the sacking of Berlin when the war was already over. Big difference.

That’s extremely sad.

That’s the most arbitrary justification I’ve ever heard.

All is fair in love AND war.

Is a 200 year old literary trope your argument? Because it’s bad.

Nah, he was just a piece of shit.

Wimmin didn't start it.

If I too where to see that I would become a cute female Asian girl, would stop the Germans from their diabolical schemes.

Hahaha and now they're a 56% meme tier shithole so some good that did.

They were American, not German you idpol fuckwit

Tell that to Eisenhower.

No one likes Germans, not even the Germans.

Very rarely have I ever been completely baffled by something I read on Veeky Forums. The only thing that comes close in my mind is when there was a 300 reply thread arguing about whether or not a boat could sail across land if you put wooden wheels on it. The sheer level of cognative dissonance and ignorance necessary to even hold such an opinion is so baffling to me that I can't react to this in any other way than laughing. How in god's name could you ever hold such a ridiculous, absurd belief?

This, its like being mad at a Latino ICE agents deporting illegal immigrants

Sure like them better than Americans. Even German Americans

>be holocaust denying "hitler dindu nuffin" faggot

>wonder why no one gives a shit about the alleged mistreatment of germans by the hands of the allies that all pale in comparison to those committed by the nazis themselves

>created a plan to wipe every Slav off the map and recolonize a barren Russia with disgusting Huns
>why were we treated so horribly?

German ancestry =/= German

>in his Rheinish death camps

Fuck off with this wheraboo bullshit they were not death camps their mortality rate was lower than in every german camp.

greetings from germany

They don't hate Germany in particular, Germanics are just like that in general.

t. Hans Schmidt

When german nationalism rose in the 18hundreds there was no unified Germany. The nationalism they all shared thus did not revolve around being in the same country but about speaking a common language and sharing a common heritage. That sentiment about language and heritage hasn't changed much.