I've just gone basically all-in with LINK. I'm poor, I don't have much, and I missed out on the big...

I've just gone basically all-in with LINK. I'm poor, I don't have much, and I missed out on the big, fat BTC/ETH profit points back when I first heard about them.

Why not? Worst it's going to do is fucking fail and I'll have nothing again. So what? I've always had nothing. I hear the hype, and honestly I know shit moons and then collapses again after the ICO hype. But the meme is good, so I might as well.

Anyone else feel the same?

I also have a bit in SAN (because I'm actually partial to it)..

Other urls found in this thread:

spectrum.ieee.org/telecom/internet/wall-street-firms-to-move-trillions-to-blockchains-in-2018
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What if I told you the only thing limiting you is your intelligence (bc low IQ = emotional = shit trader)

You seem emotional as fuck, even If we both had the same stack I'd still turn it into riches where as your sorry ass will break down every 5 seconds.

There is only two rules for LINK Club:
1.) Acquire as many as possible.
2.) HODL

No you wouldn't.

Actually go from a paperclip to a house, and then come back and post your story here. You say you would, but you wouldn't. When you have nothing, you have nothing and everything to gain. Nobody is going to be a day-trading extraordinaire with a couple of 100 dollars.

Okay I'm sorry I'm already rich, fuck off faggot.

Nobody that comes to Veeky Forums is actually rich.

Good decision, you will be rewarded.

Unfortunately that is just not true, don't worry pal you will turn your $100 into $1000 when LINK x10's in 2 years.

That's a good pepe, I'm taking it. Check your LINK buy order while you're here.

Fucking niggers man.

shut up faggot you have no money because youre 16 and $100 was your birthday money, waited so damn late to go into link too so we know you did 0 research at all

>don't buy it when it looks promising
>just buy it at the ICO price every time

That's not true. Plenty of rich nerds frequent this board.

In all seriousness OP if you want to make it you're going to need some more capital, anything less than $1000 is setting you up for menial gains and disappointments.

Remember, this is the only oportunity to potentially become wealthy from memes, are you going to let your poverty status take that reality away from you?

Get loan, rob a bank, steal from your family, anything.

only 10x? ripple has market cap of $7bil, about 5% of current total marketcap of the entire crypto market ($150bil). Crypto markets have since increased at a rate of x40 from roughly 3-4years ago.

Let's say everything goes decently and it continues that way until 2020 and we have a 4trillion dollars market cap. Let's assume that Ripple grows along with the market cap, and 5% of 4trillion = 20billion-ish.

LINK was said to be a direct competitor with ripple. Let's continue this fairy tale by imagining LINK having $20bil market cap by 2020 as well. That's a roughly 160-180x increase from a market-cap of 120mil right now for LINK.

Of course this is just speculation and I'm talking from my ass but does anyone here think this number is unrealistic?

I think you missed a zero on those market caps. It would be 200bil for LINK, which would be a 1600x increase.

Decently? user we might hit 4 trillion end of next year.

spectrum.ieee.org/telecom/internet/wall-street-firms-to-move-trillions-to-blockchains-in-2018

well then there we fucking go... Put $100 and lock it away what's there to lose

That's a common delusion people have to make themselves feel better.

I'm also all in with twenty-thousand-plus LINK; see you ladies & gentlemen on the motherfucking MOON.

Wrong.

Veeky Forums is full of kids. You guys just haven't had the time yet. It's absolutely possible to make a few thousand bucks off a few hundred daytrading. If you're smart with money that few thousand bucks can go a looooong way by the time you're 30