How do people profit from trading? So far I only lost $ from trading

how do people profit from trading? So far I only lost $ from trading.

Other urls found in this thread:

forexfactory.com/calendar.php)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dont be a greedy idiot

I'm not. I place 10% sell orders and nothing gets executed.

Buy high, sell low, then hodl.

And remember, always do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says.

10%?
Sure, not greedy at all, certainly there aren’t people waiting 3 years for their stocks to go up 10%.
Even though crypto is more volatile, for a 10% move you should be willing to wait weeks, if needed. (Sure, sometimes you get lucky.)
If you’re trying to sell within 1 to 3 days, aim for doing more like 3% per trade. If you got that down, scale by doing more trades, not by aiming for higher profits.

Don't day trade. Buy something, hodl for a few days - weeks and sell for 20-500% profit.
Spamming 10 trades a day like a fucking memer will get you rekt.

>aim for doing more like 3% per trade
kys

Remember people with actual money will make sure moves and guide the price, if you just "feel" that the price should go a bit up because you did 5 minutes research and like how the graph looks you're fucked.

You need coins that have future news not already priced in. You need to buy the rumor and sell the news. You need to feel when it'll come from FUD to FOMO.
Then you buy and hold for a few days/weeks.

Look at the last big pump, Walton.
It's a good coin that was way to undervalued because it had some risks to be delisted from the only exchange it had, didn't have any sign of life from the team for 2 weeks, the chinese FUD was strong.
If you did a bit of research you'd knew it had a really good chance to clear everything quick, people knew that and wanted to buy as cheap as possible.
When the first whale tried to got in, everyone saw it and it started a 8 days bull run.
Now all the good news came, the coins is safe, respected, has a bright future, but it lost 15% already. And it'll dump way more.

Smart money is now waiting for the inevitable Link pump but no one knows when it'll happen, I guess around the 12-14th.

who's that lovely slut?

most of us that actually make real money just do pump and dumps

Can vouch for this advice, unless you have dedicated yourself to months/years of in depth education and research and/or are extremely gifted trading is just gambling with a slight under-edge.

If you HAVE to day trade, it better be a damn calculated decision.

There's guy recruiting people for a pump on /b/, could be link am not sure

by larping

Is it link ?

>waiting for the next pump that will totally be my coin

I didn't buy already. I'll wait for a strong sign of recovery, I guess around the 13th.

He said they would be announcing the coin when they pumping begins

He claims to be behind the recent IOP and XST pump

>could be link am not sure
>Is it link ?
The state of Veeky Forums folks.

Do they charge for it ? also link thread pls

listen to shills and FOMO like a motherfucker

how do you find out whats good to buy though

Its fucking delta V. With the XST pump they claimed they would be holding for 2 days, then within a few minutes of the pump one of the fat fingered team members posted "I just sold" accidental to the public channel, he then deleted his comment pretty quickly.

Look at the XST chart, it dumped within minutes of announcement.

They bought the coin in the hours before, it was already 10% up when they announced it, then dumped their bags on their non paying discord members within minutes.

They promote their scam here heavily. Don't fall for it.

Show me you tradind worckplace

Thanks
How to get into private channel?

OP needs to understand what makes the market move and that is two things:
1) Economic announcements, see forex calanders (forexfactory.com/calendar.php)
2) World politics/conflicts.

Faggot.

>666
Except nothing in CC works like traditional markets.

You pay them 2.5ETH

And thats why cryptofags will always lose shekels.
Thanks for pointing out my first trips.. Satanic trips at that! Wooohooo!

>Bought APX and EMC2 to >hodl
>Btfo yesterday
Now what

Do research on the fundamentals of the coin (does it actually need to exist?), new developments that are coming up, the dev team, and the hype/marketing. Hype is a double edged sword, but you need it for a coin to grow.

Buy low and sell at the top. Try to recoup your initial investment if it dubs or trips. Keep some of the original coin on hand in case it moons further.

>Sure, not greedy at all, certainly there aren’t people waiting 3 years for their stocks to go up 10%

fuck off grandpa

pnd

buy high sell low