Bitcoin skele here, ask me for predictions:

Bitcoin skele here, ask me for predictions:

How high will SALT go mr skele

Salt will reach 12.47 then back to sub 8 for months

don't feel shy NEETS, I'm here for eternity (15 mins max)

What's the lowest link will get again? Can I have 22 Bitcoin from you ?

How high will ODN and LINK go mr skele

Why hasn't OMG mooned again?

How do you feel about ChainLink, Mister Vitalik? Like, when will it hit one dollar? When will I be able to dump for ten dollars each?

how high will btc go mr skele

is it possible we are headed right back into the masters hand. its starting to look like centralized decentralization. We are lined up begging for a cattle tag ... and Ferrari

will LINK reach $35 in 5 months?

COSS skelly

COSS whaat wwill it do mr skelly???

ahhhh shiittttt i really didn't want it to be true

What can You say about the future of:
Cardano (ADA)
OMG
Ripple

What will be the fate of the different bitcoin forks?

>What's the lowest link will get again? Can I have 22 Bitcoin from you ?

link will dump to 0.09, and remain there for 3 months. you get nothing peasant

ODN to 2.55 usdt

Is the guy who scammed me out of 5 eth going to have a good life?

>Why hasn't OMG mooned again?
too much exposure too early on. its a keeper don't sell, collect at lows and hold. easily 26 usdt

chainlink has too many coins in circulation and a volatile marketcap.

>how high will btc go mr skele
it will be in the 4400 region for a while before making a big jump again. don't cash out, make more bitcoins by trading shitcoins

>will LINK reach $35 in 5 months?
you're dreaming baby bear

>What can You say about the future of:
Cardano (ADA)
OMG
Ripple

don't invest in ADA unless you intend to be a whale, hold and collect OMG, don't bother with cripple

>What will be the fate of the different bitcoin forks?

fear = reward

>Is the guy who scammed me out of 5 eth going to have a good life?

hes 5 ETH richer

i starting to think this guy is legit.

how about santiment mr skele?

ON THE 18TH ZEC CRASH

>sentiment

>sentiment

Have you seen the app? Have you seeeeen the 'genius' tech guru behind sentiment?

It's a predictive market app - and by predictive I mean it's a 3 emoji concenceus for user to share how they feel about particular coinos.

It might fly with normies but it should be a quick flipper for you dungeon dwellers

MR SKELE

When will BTS rebound?

your feelings on ENJI?

Should i sell 20 neo for obsidian? Last time i sold neo it was for lrc so im apprehensive

>BTS rebound ?

Yes in the year 2022, one year following the great digimarines uprise

Does my last two digits represent the amount of LINK that a random unknown person on the internet deposit unto this adresse 0x7772d53dcfac113ae83455d12cd4448d1f89fa7f
?

>Should i sell 20 neo for obsidian?

NEO can wait, follow the pump and don't stay too long grasshopper. For future reference you should always have some funds set aside for obvious pumps

>enjin

i don't like the smug faces behind this shitcoin. stay clear. if you're desperate for game coin suggestions MGO is at a good price right now

cont: enjin pepe playboi

Mr. Skelly are you happy? and what is your ether prediction?

QTUM's gonna hit Bithumb. What do you think is the ideal exit price?

WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS

> are you happy?
I'll be happy once I can afford a glass house in the woods and several sex robots, but this isn't about me

>ether prediction

$690 ATH in December

Prediction for FAPcoin?

Listed on ED
going on CMC and getting listed on coinexchange and liqui.io this week.

thoughts?

>QTUM's gonna hit Bithumb. What do you think is the ideal exit price?

these chinky coins are tricky. considering there is a 100k coin supply and an already high marketcap i wouldn't be too optimistic : 14.66

Why so high?

> 31 people are invested in 'fapcoin', prediction = delisted

because someone is accumulating

(((Someone)))

yes pepe yesssss

MORE COINS

Guess I know what I'm focus acquiring these next two months.

MR SKELLY elixir, how far will that shitcoin go?

The pump is nearly over sensei, you should be sensible and be out in a jiffy.

RE: ELIX

What will be the top 3 most profitable ICOs this October?

Where else do you browse?

>top ICOs in upcoming months

MYST, MANA, XEL

>where else do you browse?

LinkedIn to profile developers, ether delta to see distribution, and telegram groups for speculation

MYST and MANA already ICO'd and are on exchanges, didn't do too well in terms of ROE. XEL I don't believe is ICO'ing?

The fuck mr. skele I thought you were for real

When will i get an Asian bitch to fuck?

>usdt

can i see your portofolio plis mr skeletor lord of gainz?

What about BAT mr skeleton? I've gone all in...

Easy there buster. Buying ICOs before they're on exchanges is silly and not profitable. You have to wait a few months to see what will sink and rise (don't buy that shitcoin).

They're still close to ICO price and ready for lift off.

I can name plenty of ICOs that were extremely profitable to buy before getting on an exchange. Kyber, ZRX, Chainlink etc and those are just the recent ones.

>bat
Very good, dump it all if it does not recover from the next 'dip'. I personally don't invest in coins I'm not willing to look at for a few months on my deathfolio

I can't wait to get rid of that eyesore sonm even thought it's been profitable

What's the prediction on stratis master Skelly ?

should I buy more LINK?

The thing is. That initial dump is good for a few days. Also keep in mind it determines the confidence of buyers. The bigger the dump, the long it takes to regain momentum. Also, less coins will be traded once you've made your quick exit. My advice is to collect as much as you can beforehand. Dump it and recollect for months.

>straits

This will have a similar outcome to lisk. If you recall, whales pushed their supply at 2.88 usdt (I don't give a fuck i keep track in usdt because I trade both ether and btc market), giving buyers the impression they were getting a good deal. They sunk it to 1.88 before taking off again. I would suggest you buy slowly and don't sell for a while

You mean the initial dump is good for profits of those who bought during the ICO? Yes it is. And you should re-accumulate after at lower prices, I agree :)

Komodo ? whats your predictions?

Get off my thread you Smiley face giving cuck

>Komodo

Avoid at all cost. If you haven't noticed BTCD has been rising in price - it's the coin that was said to be replaced by Komodo.

Decentralized ico's, Monaize partnership, active marketing, partnership with strat, atomic swaps, mining and proof of stake...yeah ok... you dunno wtf your talking about

dude's clueless lmao

great developers, dedicated team, active community..... nigga i's heard it all before

So then what is your tell for moon mission, cause obviously I am missing something here, those are pretty fucking good indicators imo, the hype train can only do so much.

will there be one more big "final" push with Btc,? and then it will finally become mainstream

Senpai Litecoin? Byton? Aragón?

>final push

bitcoin reigns supreme. I like to look at amazon's 20 year chart when in doubt

>litecoin, bytom, aragon

if you didn't get in early for ether profits litecoin is the one, I succumbed to Bytom shills last pump so I can't advise you, and I don't care for Aaragon

>bitcoin

what gives bitcoin its value

Predict BTC BCC and BTCX price for next month pls

>what gives it value?

Supply and demand