ODN

WHY IS IT CRASHING WHAT THE FUCK I THOUGHT IT WAS GOING TO BE $10 BY DECEMBER AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@obsidian_crypto/early-insights-for-investors-in-the-obsidian-platforms-odn-cryptocurrency-1020879bd18f
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you fell for the pyramidal ponzi buddy schematic

Weak hands getting shaked out for there profit, now we moon to $1,5

Buy right now at these prices while you still can brahs. Best opportunity you're gonna get for a long time to get yourselves to masternode tier

> They thought it was gonna crash to 0
we will be $1.5 soon whales just trolling

its called pump n dump fragrance by Veeky Forums fags

Lmao this is actually a golden opportunity. Buy now before we go to 2$ next week

>I THOUGHT IT WAS GOING TO BE $10 BY DECEMBER
So why are you whining about a dip now? Remember Walton?

HOLY FUCK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I KNEW IT I FUCKING KNEW IT!
ITS WORSE THAN FUCKING ELIXIR
WHY DID I FUCKING BUY THIS SHIT
THIS ENTIRE FUCKING BOARD IS FUCKING PAJEET PUMP GROUPS I HATE YOU ALL

It's called a dip. This is when you should buy. But of course you won't. Now it's a "dead coin".

>whales just trolling
fucking kek lost hard

>someone actually bought those useless bags from me for $1 a piece

Thank you Veeky Forums, I'll treat myself to some nice wine with your money

sold at the top AGAIN! im a trading genius! thanks biz

just bought half a bitcoin worth at 16.5k sats

Fucking assholes. Thanks for telling me to buy a coin right before it drops.

Thank you to whoever bought mine at 95 cents.

My group is buying back in at 33 cents. It'll take around a week to get there, so see you then.

LARP harder bro

Fucking wake up user we on that COSS train now.

I would kiss your feet if (((your group))) brought it down to 30cents so I can buy 2 more masternodes but we both know you larping boy

Threads like these are why you will never make it.

This is a crash, not a dip. If you're still holding, get out now.

Anyone who sells right now is a legit retard- this is classic market manipulation by people who want to cause market panic and pick up more cheap ODN from idiots who don't realize the underlying value of what they're holding.

Stay safe ODNbrahs, keep those hands strong

People like you are just the lowest IQ tier there is. Why do you buy into something that tripled in a week. You chose the worst fucking entry point possible because you're a FOMO retard. Every fucking coin had corrections all the time of history. Obviously people are taking their 300% profits now. But you probably are now selling with losses instead of holding some weeks. Then you FOMO back in with another loss when it rises again.

See the pattern?

or Who is right? Make your choice, Veeky Forums user.

It's a shitcoin. Let me copy paste strats code and then release a buggy messenger that doesn't even run on the block chain.

I know it will reach 5, but it's just another mcplatform with nothing actually running on the platform. If you're investing based on project fundamentals you're a retard.

The fact that you fell for the b8 is even sadder m8

Thx for confirming the LARP

JUST BUY THE LOW NOOBS. IT WAS EXACTLY SAME YESTERDAY AT THE SAME TIME AND WENT UP TO 23 LOL. ARE U GUYS FUKIN RETARDED?

Enjoy my bags.

I wanna get more ODN while these weak hands are panicking, but I've maxed out my coinbase limit for the week already, where can I buy more fast?

Also do you store odn in a wallet or just on cryptopia?

I bought at ICO, thx :^]. Stay jealous and LARPing

I store it in their wallet, because I don't think Cryptopia is that safe when it comes to hacking attacks, and I plan on holding for a long time anyway.

Don't leave anything on Cryptopia, wallet is better.

You can store your ODN on cryptopia, wouldn't hold it there for too long though.

Download the obsidian wallet and keep your coins there, and then just keep your wallet open to stake your coins.

How much do you need to be a master? 10k? Or do you also get payouts for hosting a node?

Stake your coins. What do you mean by that?

Thanks anons, do the same apply for Binance? It seems pretty secure to me but what do I know. Storing LINK and SALT there (dont ask)

I finally got a chance to buy in. Wasn't going to pay ath.

Aaaaaand we're recovering again, weakest dump attempt I've seen in a long time.

We'll be at 20k sats again easily in just a couple hours from now. Thanks for the cheap ODN, retards hahahaha

i need 5x investment FUCK is ODN the one boys? have 3 BTC to pump into this.

>he sold at the bottom of the dip
>he FOMO'd back in at 19k
Never change Veeky Forums

Be quick bud, this is probably the cheapest we're gonna see given that we're hitting a bigger exchange soon

Didn't sell at all, but didn't get round to adding to my stash until FOMO at 19k ffs.

Hope you guys didnt fall for the obvious bear trap, next stop $2

>bought the dip
>instant 30% gains

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fucking faggots panic selling lmao, thanks for the cheap coins. See you guys back at $1+

Fucking this. Easy money.

Coming back now.
Ferrus Manus.

panic sellers still jumping from the roof lol you spastic fucks. The price is rising you money hating pajeet scum.

Right back up :)

lol ODN still isn't on a major exchange. Pathetic. kys faggots

can this reach 100mil market cap?

The market is fucking retarded right now, but at least I made a few ODN selling and re-buying right now before the moon mission

I could see 200 if the next exchange is big enough

we truly going to $2.00

200mil with a big exchange is a possibility

Very easily. 150-200 by end of year.

*yawn*

It's already back to 19k and it did the exact same thing only much worse when it hit 6.5k.

I'll be going to bed now, can't wait to wake up to 25k :)

what gives you such confidence?

Research

ive done mine, i just want to hear someone else say it to re affirm my beliefs.

why exactly do you guys think this is a good buy?

because their discord PnD group is going to dump on you when it bounces back to 90 cents.

you dont know what pnd charts look like, do you user?

medium.com/@obsidian_crypto/early-insights-for-investors-in-the-obsidian-platforms-odn-cryptocurrency-1020879bd18f

>he thinks a messenger app that got released 3 days ago would naturally go up from 30 cents to 90

man some of you are just so fucking dumb it actually hurts that i have to share a board with you.

anyone who dumps before it gets on the big exchange is a fucking idiot

crypto is not a rational market buddy