Whats your favorite historical symbol Veeky Forums?

Whats your favorite historical symbol Veeky Forums?

The Afrika Korp’s symbol is pretty neat

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kz7j-hP0mUE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feldgendarmerie
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>dude, what if we just slap a swastika onto a palm tree
10/10
I prefer the Kyokujitsuki

i love the flemish SS flag

Looks like a modernised logo to me.

Why is fascism so A E S T H E T I C?

Agent Orange was a fucking war crime but goddamn did they have a great unit patch.

MACV's was pretty good too

Royalist emblem during the French Revolution was p. cool

looks like something made up by Xurious Music

No the ARVN had it covered

Russian Fascist Party

Fighters for the Freedom of Israel

Workers' Party of Korea, the ruling party of the DPRK

the calligraphy brush was added to represent intellectuals, along with the workers/farmers
somehow, it's only North Koreans that acknowledge all the academics who propagate communism..

Flag for the far-right Kach party. Banned by Israel for "racism" after becoming too popular.

What's with all that Imperial Russian symbology with the Swastika? Were they interested in reviving the monarchy?

because fascist follow their emotions more than reason
that's why they are so receptive to well crafted designs, simple problem-->unique cause logic, and drooling over physical strenght

hotline miami

looks like he is boogeying
youtube.com/watch?v=kz7j-hP0mUE

Including the swastika is basically a big fuck you symbol to the Communists, don't think too hard about it because they certainly didn't

lewd

This. Shame such good symbolism was wasted on such a shitty ideology.

mad

>Legionary symbol represents the Legionaries' souls being trapped on a sinful Jewish earth
why was the Iron Guard so much more metal than every other fascistic movement? Did Romanians fear the moderation warrior?

Ok which one will make a cool shirt design but a bit subtle with the historical reference so that normie pleb won't notice it?

What does the character in the center mean?

The Independent State of Croatia coat of arms has a nice aesthetic to it. I like the U.

random cluster of fake ideologies and conflicting shit only /pol/ could possibly come up with

mad

>yerrow hand punching star of david
the jew fears the samurai

>mfw the Austrian fascists were secretly trying to revive the Kingdom of Jerusalem

is this a Greek letter? what did the Brazilian fascists mean by this?

Surprised no one posted this yet

that spain flag look like some anime style eyes

That's a sigma. Brazilians wanted the country to be united. In math, that letter is a summation, or "add everything".

Lots of cool symbolism and good meanings but it's not a good flag. It should be simple.

Nedic's Serbia is badass af

the ottoman coat of arm is my favourite, its like at the last minute of the discussion some pasha remembered that you need other symbol other than weapon like books and stuff but nobody wants to give up the 3 halberds, 2 rifles ,sword, spear, mace and a cannon to make space for it

>dude, what if we just slap the sun on a headband

Why owls?

>

this is kinda cool for many reasons...

>tfw a guy who emigrated from your country 20 years ago sponsors terrorist attacks against you, murders your leader, and then invades you

purple

>Kach party: wikipedia
>under which non-Jews who wish to dwell in Israel would have three options: remain as "resident strangers" with all rights but national ones,[4] which would require non-Jews to accept resident-stranger status with all rights but political ones. Those who are unwilling to accept such a status will be required to leave the country with full compensation and, those who refuse to do even that, will be forcefully removed.
Literally nothing wrong with this. Most peaceful far-right "racist" party to exist. Unbelievable.

Hitler was kind of an asshole. But at least he ruined german pan-nationalism so austria is free forever.

the Turks had great taste

What languages is the characters in?

chinese

I draw this everywhere at school

Simple, yet effective.

Fucking kike

Best flag ever.

bredy gud 10/10

>now I can't stop imagining my great grand father in a hawain shirt drinking from a coconut.

the name says it

*inhale*
*cough* *cough*
Dude, like...what if...

Is this from some shitty Windows 95 SciFi game?

>that feel when afri cola is german

if your country wasn't founded by a secret society then is it even a country?

Afri Cola was founded because in the '30s Coco-Cola advertised on the bottles that it's a kosher product.

The GDR also acknowledged the intelligentsia with the compass

>Latvia
>Kekistan
>Georgia
>Viking runes

This like a Steam group for funnyjunk users

>Latvia
>Kekistan
>Georgia
>Viking runes

This looks like a Steam group for funnyjunk users

Shit.

Don't put your disgusting fascism in my beloved Falange.

>valuing beauty and greatness over equality is irrational according to my personal egalitarian parameters

Thats unironically really nice, i love the design, it has such good symetry, the calligraphy is amazing as well.

>if your country wasn't founded by a secret society then is it even a country?

no

what a disgusting opinion

Command and Conquer

tbqh

Did British airborne actually wear the Pegasus insignia on their uniforms? I've never seen a photo of them wearing any kind of insignia except the red beret.

The Virgin Totenkopf Division vs the Chad Das Reich Division

I think it was on their formal dress and not so much on their combat/camouflage dress

Democracies generally try to go for a "freedom and equality" aesthetic, whereas fascism goes for a "strength and unity" aesthetic.

Does anyone ITT know what this thing is?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feldgendarmerie

Military Police.

Thanks!

The Oprichnik flag, gl anyone finding it.

nm found it

kek

I love the gold and red, as well as the wheat. Commies really have great aesthetic taste.

They put stuff on their coat of arms that are unobtainble. For instance England has unicorns and dragons. Commies have food and prosperity.

The Falanga in a square looks pretty good
Here's it lazily slapped over the Polish flag by someone

GOAT flag.
Shame they changed it.
Gold on red looks a lot worse than black-white-red.

Sunburst flag of the Irish Republican Brotherhood.