Lmao this is just pathetic now

lmao this is just pathetic now

any bag holders left?

I wanted to hold, but sold when I saw it'd go below my entry point.

sold this chink scamcoin after it dropped to the 10s

this. always buy high sell low

there's big support around $8.
Doubt itl go lower than $8.
Then it's moon to $15
screencap this.

Sure, I won't leave this till 2018/2019. This is a longshot with a guaranteed success. It will make me rich while maintaining a great and comfy life while you are glued to shitcoin pumps and feel depressed with gambling each day. Just remember, the major OMG pump of this year is yet to come and you won't make it. Big players don't want you to have nice staking on this one because staking OMG = printing money.

I'm holding this till $20 and I think it will happen around Febuary next year.

>sold 100 at $11
>sold 100 at $10
>still holding 150 dunno what to do and FOMO is raping me right now

You should have cut your losses earlier. If you truly believe it's worth more than you initially paid, buying back in at the bottom will make that profit plus some AND cover your loss. This only works if you stop your losses early enough though. Learn your coin's support/resistance levels and then make your calls accordingly.

> cutting losses.

I don't lose breh.

:D

Holding till $20 even if it takes another half year.

I think it's looking likely that Apple Pay will use Omise as their payment processor in south east asia. Venture capitalists think the same given the amount of funding being thrown at them.
Worth a punt.

>cant tell difference between thai and chinks

oh dear.

Honestly, this has a better chance of recovering than WTC? Could we see a bounce back with NEO? It's happened before

doesnt look like itll break 200k so i suppose theres that

I picked up a few hundred. Might go to mcdonalds in Thailand next year.

Having capital that you could be investing in profitable ventures tied up IS losing money. If you're so sure it's going to go back up in the future all you have to do is buy in again lower than you sold & you will make up that temporary loss. Meanwhile you had your money the whole time for other moon missions. I'm not talking about panic selling dips, I'm talking about recognizing long downtrends & doing something else with your funds until it reverses again. When will Veeky Forums learn?

I sold at 0.038 ETH, its now at 0.029. Good decision to get out

so funny watching biz orgasm at the pump only to grieve at dropping a few points. literally selling based on daily volatility

lol guess you were too much of a dumb fucking nigger to buy when it was under 2 bucks.

Just remember. This bear trend for OMG is not "OMG is dying". It's "I want my OMGs cheaper".

When the big players decide that it's time to buy, that's the time when you won't make it.

No more news so i sold all of my OMG. will rebuy probably at 6$

This,

It may fall a bit more but more than likely it will go up now.

Now is the time to buy!

Exactly this & OMG is actually a great example because I believe it really does have longterm potential. I bought in just before it started crashing too but got out several days ago with every intent to buy a ton at the bottom. The FUD is real on here & I'm 100% convinced that most of it is actual bought & paid for by the whales. They're playing the noobs like fiddles & I hate it. We should support each other here as we're not big enough to fuck each other over anyway, only they are. We need to start calling this shit out more & providing real advice instead of taking part in bait/meme threads. Not sure why we don't just use tripcodes to weed these fuckers out.

tfw I moved my coins to a software wallet so I rather just let them stay there.

wew lad

I want to put 10k on this shit. Should I do it now? Later? I confused as fuck, Veeky Forums

in my honest opinion $8 is a good entry point.

Cope: The Post

desu in my facebook crypto groups the polls are all indicating OMG to still be a popular buy.

it isn't going to tank.

bagholder reporting :(. The thing is, it will eventually go up. Right now it's hard but time will heal these wounds.