/ourcoin/ will be $200 by Christmas

/ourcoin/ will be $200 by Christmas
don't tell me it's not realistic you FUD fucks
WE'RE ALL GETTING LAMBOS FOR CHRISTMAS BOYS!

$4 by Christmas.

$1.50 and that's pushing it. Let's be realistic please

true if i get blue ID.

true if green, false if red
anything else $2.22

3000$ if trips and blue id

>realism
>in the current year
you should know better

where the fuck were you looking to get those trips from, exactly?

you can be realistic, we'll be rich.

Quads.. sorry.

You fags ruined it.
$1 by Christmas. True if green id.

>only $1
but I was promised a lambo!

$43994 by Halloween

$900 if my captcha goes through

1 sat if blue id

1k by Christmas.

Red ID and $7000 by Christmas

Back to 20 cents

Ripple 2.0

thanks for this mindgasm user

Delisted and coins burnt if pink id

4 dollars if dubs

If dubs and green ID, $10 eoy

Well you certainly know nothing can go wrong if this whole board shills it 24/7, right?

This is the new digibyte

what use does digibyte even have?

If turkis this will hit atleast 2 Dollars in the next month.

And people will donate to my Link account because i only have 192,83

0x1ab971c52b2ebff96ae2af25aab7da5c5b966204

Lol kek wat LINKCHAIN WILL BE THE MOTHERFUCKING -LINK- BETWEEN BIG FAT WADS OF CASH AND THIS CRYPTODREAMWORLD

$10 by Christmas if blue ID

Good luck.

SELL SELL SELL

$1,000 by June 2018 if orange

Volume picking up, dangerous to try swing trading this dip.

New ATH by end of the day tommorow.

Can't wait to dump at SIBOS and rebuy for fat stacks later on.

1$ if id is primary color

Sure thing

ppl still shilling this? alrdy sold my bags with 40k profit. thank you link. time for a new bitch

then buy half a lambo in LINK right now

I don't have enough money for that

4 dorra EOY

THANK OUR GOD OP

SATOSHI NAZAROV HIMSELF
>/OURGUY/
>/OURCOIN/

$1000 BY THANKSGIVING

IF LINK HITS 1.00 I HAVE ENOUGH FOR A LAMBO

LMFAOOOO

okay for real. if LINK tanks in 2 weeks. what would the bottom be ? 20 cent? 10 cent? 1 cent ?

25 cents. Unless you're talking a market-wide tank where BTC is worth like 450 dollars.

Why would it tank in 2 weeks?
And to those levels hahaha, do you people know anything about this coin?

Hell tjats a good sign

Okay. Why would people buy so much of this coin? Why can't you buy now as many as you need?

What the fuck are you even trying to say

Is this coin a good hold if I only keep it for exactly 30 days. What would be a better coin for short term moon.

Because to
>LINK will be x$
someone needs to buy many coins for that price.

Yeah that's how it usually works...

Why would someone do that? Wouldn't they be satisfied with the current price?

WE'RE NEVER SELLING

about tree fidy

Get the fuck off this board. Holy shit.

if dubs $1 by end of the month

below ico price if red

Sauce?

What's the chances of SIBOS tanking the price due to large market sell offs?

pajeet detected

My fucking sides holy shit

No one knows, best to just take ur 2x or 3x and run. Crypto is a big manipulated scam with millions of shit coins and anons claiming this is the one.

WHY WOULD THEY BUY THAT MUCH ABOVE CURRENT ORDERS? EXPLAIN!

FUD harder faggot

>this scam will be worth more than the world's gdp
yeah, nah

Worthless than DOGE if yellow id

I just sold my stack and set a buy order for .001 ether. Can you stop posting these optimistic threads for a little?

Holy fuck guys I just bothered to check out this coin there's 1 BILLION total supply!!?? And you're talking about a dollar or more valuation?? The closest coin to compare is BAT and that's a 24 cents. You guys are too optimistic

$200 is actually realistic if the crypto market in general gets tons more $$$ in it

350 Million circulating supply
the rest of the coins are held in contracts and won't be released for years, and in intervals at that.

+400$ in 2019 Christmas if green ID

$300 if blue

Whales are going to fuck you guys over before Sibos, shake up the tree and leave link at around .25. Scaring a shit load of you faggots into dumping while they accumulate for next year. Prediction $1 late quarter 1 2018

man i fucking hate you guys bringing in all these week hands

LOOK AT ITS FUCKING MARKET CAP. THE CHANCES OF IT HITTING TOP 10 needs x10. You really think the coin is going to go from 30 cents to 3 bucks? Realistically 1 buck by end of year stop bringing in weak hands that fucking sell moment it goes -5%

This, what matters is the memes. Crypto is self-financing hyper memetics. The next step of digital evolution.

m8 in the timeline we're in Donald Trump is president
tell that to anyone pre 2016 and they wouldn't believe you
literally anything can happen in the current year

Looks comfy desu

and they call ARKies delusional....

m8t
we are not just in the timeline where trump is president. we are also in the timeline where he has dementia.

HE JUST FUCKING SAID THAT THE PUERTO RICO HURRICANE WAS NOT AS BAD AS KATRINA.

he fucking started comparing bodycounts.

Trump is very blunt. How's that mean he has dementia?

he keeps repeating sentences and cant actually remember anything concerning anything while talking. he had to ask for the amount of confirmed dead.

one BILLION coins are in existence, and only 350 MILLION are in circulation
i think you're reading an extra set of zeroes somewhere

if chainlink reached ~$45 per coin, it would be in the ballpark of what ripple was worth at its all time high—and, quite helpfully, chainlink and ripple have had a similar ratio of coins in circulation vs. the total number of coins in existence
not even taking into account the more open technology, i still think that this will surpass ripple's market cap ATH, given that it's a coin that lets you run nodes; if it's anything like the other node coins out there, it'll require you to be holding a fair amount to run one node
whether that's the case or not, i haven't come across any statement of just how much you'll need to run one, though i could be blind and retarded; it may be dependent on the value of the transactions that you're dealing with
we'll find out soon enough

Are you a real person?

Your pic made my night, thanks

Too many huge bag holders are cashing out. We'll be lucky to hit $1.00 before things get ugly. I'm dropping these bags off well before $0.90 to be safe

pajeet as fuck

get lost commie

man i dont wanna miss out on the moon. but doubling my money when it hits 70 cent would make me plenty happy.

Can we all agree to stop spoon feeding these Pajeets gains this early please

Just play it safe and watch closely between now and Sibos

What's the actual date of the conference then? Seems like all speculation is arbitrary until we see whether that's a hit or a miss.

Oct 16-19
I think the LINK thing is on the 17th? Not sure

and what exactly should i be looking out for?

if it rises il hold because its all according to keikaku but when it falls you also hold because muh loss.

when do you decide to do something. when looking at twitters or something ?

You don't regularly interact with people do you

:

That conference revealed the stuttering potheads running this country.

Just watch the depth. If the sell walls continue to dwarf the buy orders it's gonna run out of steam over the next 2 weeks, and you can be sure it'll crash. We're likely due a bigger correction anyway

WTF I SOLD AT 30 CENTS AFTER BUYING IN AT 45

IM CRYING I CANT TAKE THIS YOU GUYS SAID IT WAS FALLING BELOW 30 CENTS THERE WAS A DOWNTREND I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS ITS ALREADY RISING BACK UP TO WHERE I INTIALY BOUGHT INTO THIS.

I HATE YOU ALL I FUCKING HATE THIS WHOLE FUCKING BOARD I HOPE THE SEC COMES UP HERE AND BUST ALL YOUR ASSES

Just fucking hold and dont be such a retarded faggot