You have 10 seconds to explain how playing the markets for money is any different from compulsive gambling

You have 10 seconds to explain how playing the markets for money is any different from compulsive gambling.

>muh yale education!
>muh shitcoin expertise!

You're not an economist. You are not a trader. You are GAMBLING. You are a GAMBLER. Pic RELATED.

You have 10 seconds to explain why stocks and forex are any different.

The odds aren't fixed

Intelligence gives you a distinct advantage.

You can learn to become a trader.

I wouldn't expect a brainlet to understand

As long as new money flows in, it's a greater than zero sum game.

Pic of me trading stocks
I look a bit dirty-- it's bad lighting sorry

this. also its the hottest new tech and theres constantly hyped up idiots joining in and buying our bags. also since its so easy to buy crpyto nowadays and every 12 yr old knows how to use a computer, you have even more idiots buying our bags. :)

I don't think it's the lighting that's the problem you selfie-posing faggot.

t. brainlet who thinks that knowing basic TA makes him "intelligent"

Government / Fed will support the stock market should we have a panic. Long term investing is not gambling.

theres slots, and then theres poker

I'm an experienced, purchaser, expert or professional in the fields of blockchain, tokens, and cryptocurency.

I don't get shot if I trade crypto

with fixed odds you must be really lucky to get anything, even a random shitcoin has better chance of making you money.
Also speculating is fun.

this. crypto is easier than poker too. and that too is a skill-based game. but is it gambling? less than poker atleast.

Gambling: 98% return fixed.
Crypto: possible up to 800% return, not fixed

Are you really this dumb op?

Falling for Veeky Forums shilling/moon missions/hype is definitely gambling

>implying you can learn how to gamble
you can learn to count cards

...because I win on over 90% of my trades.

If I won 90% of the time on slot machines and made a shitload of money I'd play them all day too.

What's wrong with gambling anyway?

More like fantasy football than poker. Odds are a lot greater if you do your research on the players.

You are guaranteed to get money out of trading.
Your money might go from 1000 to 100 on a horrible horrible day but thats only of you arent actively watching.
If slots or even poker gave you half of your bet back when you lose but kept the high return rate then no one would be arguing about how bad gambling is for you financially.
Obviously this is just a troll post and OP is laughing about how people could take this post seriously though.

What are you talking about user? I'm an astronaut not a gambler

>implying investing isnt gambling

Gambling is a very broad term faggot

OP, it is gambling. I lost my wife and kids because of this shit.

Explain how it's gambling first

It's not unless u time your buy and sell based on pump and dumps and exit with profit quick. New money is always retarded and buys at ath

This.