Why are white subhumans especially >balkan >rapebabies so obsessed with janissaries?

Why are white subhumans especially >balkan >rapebabies so obsessed with janissaries?

They were overrated as shit and their numbers were small as fuck. Sipahis were better and they're underrated. What about Akinjis? They were literally elite Turkish light cavalry selected among tribe members.

Other urls found in this thread:

thenews.pl/1/9/Artykul/224676,Turkish-students-attacked-in-Poland
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

white subhumans i know you're not people but answer my question. try to act like other people.

Why do Turk arab subhumans larp as their Turkic mongoloid ancestors?

what a well constructed thread

>white subhuman calling anyone subhuman
LMAO
i'd break every single bone in your body for carrying white subhuman dna. who the fuck do you think you are cracker :D you're a member of a dying race and soon your demise will come. In Europe we will run over you with trucks, burn down your churches and other metal stuff.

I'm not wh*Te, you m*tToid subhuman

yes you're a polish subhuman. literally the biggest rapebaby+mexico of europe
also you associate me with crackers again i'll drag you by your thin slav(e)ic hair and crush your potato shaped head

Turks get humiliated in Poland every day, do you think you stand any chance with the Polish warrior?

thenews.pl/1/9/Artykul/224676,Turkish-students-attacked-in-Poland

Fight me, hairy manlet boy. I will squash you like a worm.

>be Polish subhuman
>attack 1 (one) student with 32423423 polish subhumans
>"we iz stronk come at me"
lmao
absolute state of white slav(e) subhumans
This is why we're going to eradicate the white subhuman race.
also slav(e)s are weak as shit. see chechen vs russian fights

t. zerg rush of the middle east

shh german+russian rapebaby. it's okay.
also poles don't even have a history why are you on this board. go back to /pol they like your 4th world country on there.

History of beating the shit out of swarthoid turkoloid manlets.

and here's what happens when the slav(e) subhuman faces a Turk army without balkanrapebaby commanders.
now go be a slav(e) subhuman somewhere else. remember, you're a literal subhuman. you're "Der Untermensch" according to even other white subhumans.

Either answer my question or fuck off from this board.

>Balkans
>white
Also because muh Christian children enslaved and becoming jannisaries meme

Stop larping you dumb swedshit.

>amerimutt
>in charge of whiteness
fuck off.
I have already told you to not associate me with white subhumans.
are you mentally retarded?

>implying you have to be an American to think Slavs and meds, let alone Slavic meds are white
Meh tier desu. You want an answer or are you just here for the ban?

All whites are subhuman insects. Do you think i give a fuck about your retarded ethnicities in your race? Yes, balkans and slave subhumans are also white.
now fuck off from here, delusional white subhuman.

Based on how you base your insults on nationality and ethnicity like up here I would say you do indeed care.
I do believe I’ll stay, atleast until this thread is closed.

W-what do you want to do us? I'm white and I have a feeling that you want to kill me.

>absolute state of crackers itt
based kara boga

yes all crackers will be killed by turk hordes

How will you kill us white people? Gas chambers?

>white people
>people
is this a new meme? didn't see that on knowyourmeme

H-how will you kill us white subhumans then?

this annihilates the angry turk

their father is a british subhuman
mother is an ottomutt subhuman
why would this "annihilate" anyone? the more white ottomutts became the more lands they lost.

trucks