Thine dip cometh

welp boys, here it comes.

Hope you all have your stop losses prepped or your finger is hovering over that short button.

This will be the retraction before BTC aims for about $7000

I could take like 6 of those chinless punks

I was thinking 15 XD

I can take down 5.

depending on how aggresive they are, I guess between 4-7

As an amateur boxer I could prob take out 100's of them. One punch should knock them out and counter punches would hardly be felt with those arms. It'll just be a matter of when your arms get too tired. Not sure how it would work out if they zerg me but if it is assassins creed style fighting easily 100+

On the topic of OP's actual question: I thought we were back to the start of a bull market.

A hundred probably if they had no weapons.

>"HEY FAGGOT! DO YOU LIKE AVOCADO?!"
>*he throws an unripe avocado at my face at about 70 miles per hour*
>it bursts my noise wide open and blood flows out
>i'm stunned
>can't see for the blood in my eyes
>he delivers a perfect roundhouse kick to the side of my left temple
>i fall to the floor disoriented
>he walks calmly over and jumps on my windpipe, crushing it
>unable to breathe i begin choking on my blood gasping for breath
>he sticks his fingers into my eye sockets blinding me
>i try to scream in agony but i have no functioning windpipe to carry the sound
>he slowly walks over, picks up the avocado and begins to bludgeon me again and again and again
>bits of blood and flesh and bone and brain fly through the air misting his face and torso
>out of breath now, he licks his lips to taste the blood on his face
>delighted by the salty taste he smiles as he bites into my brain
>chewing a piece of my brain he begins to relax, exhaling and relaxing his muscles
>he reaches his head to the sky and laughs deeply
>then he howls at the moon
>he knows that right now, in this moment, he is a god

lol i wonder if he got the tattoos to appear tough... maybe he were like, hmm, i gotta look tougher, should i start working out or get tattoos... let's go with tattoos!

Glorious.

Liberals make me sick. The ww2 generation really where the best generation. Someone like this would not have made it out of school.

this is a FtM tranny right?

feel sorry for his subhumanity desu

> The ww2 generation really where the best generation

Yeah, they killed the most nazis

was thinking the same senpai, amateur cage fighter here... i figured it would be more down how quickly people would get exhausted rather than any actual threat.

On topic:
Theres usually a "leapfrog"-like retraction before any big upward moves. its a decent time to buy in or short and then try knife catch if youre good enough

it only takes like 4 or 5 of them to grab your arms and legs and hinder your movement. After that your cock and balls get eaten by the rest. Sure, if you have them lined up you could probably take 100 until you get tired, but we're talking about street fighting style here. You have to consider the worst case scenario in which you're surrounded and they are kamikaze.

sure, ok, if the nigger(s) literally tries to bite my nuts it would probably be difficult but if he just swarms you it will be certain paralysation for all the closest ones and he wouldnt be able to hold me down for shit. Maybe im just saying that because im broad-shouldered and this guy looks like someone you could break like a twig but iv'e only ever fought when im drunk so what do i know.

They werent better than the colonial generation.
If you couldnt hunt or had a skill then you starved to death.
Most men were also equal because if the rich guy did something to fuck everyone over you could literally walk to his house and confront him.

>amateur cage fighter
you people are pathetic. Do you even fucking train? Name 5 submissions without google

sure but street fighting tactics means I'm going to be using them too and not stopping a spine crank or neck lock at a safety position and shit. Keep in mind theres a space to strength ratio here so I'd be way more scared to two big strong dudes fucking my shit up than 5 or so spaghetti arms there, with that said (like the boxer before me) if you know how to deflect and manage blows and grapples, you'll end up with a few bruises but nothing thats going to slow you down much

kimura
armbar
bicep crush
triangle
bow and arrow choke

3 hours every 2 days (wish i could do more), suck my dick fag, better at grappling than striking. Trained by Marcello Montiero, what have you done with your life?

realistically, 2 or 3 of those things before i get tired

Please don't call it cage fighting. It makes you sound like you don't know what you're talking about.

Probably about 20 if they swarm me all at once, around 50 if they attack me singly.

Honestly, I'd be more worried about catching any of the diseases that it has.

*fucks your shit up*

wrestler and 600m sprinter here (college level) could probably also kill 100

>snap a snack run to reposition so dont get zerged

as a pro, I oneshot all of them with a flick of my pink while simultaneously kicking mcgregors jaw in