Predictions?

Predictions?

>inb4 10K before the end of the year.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dhpg_8D2FPI
blockexplorer.com/tx/280f235f1ca6a72ecca858c3bb33b215187e1226a9317b1f547b1aefec9be044
blockexplorer.com/block/000000000000000000152c273eb0467e29687dffd0297946fc59c6bbdabba82a
news.bitcoin.com/bitfury-mines-segwit-block-larger-than-1mb-as-bitcoiners-wait-for-network-relief/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

10k by November 14th

Between 5 - 6K

8k by end of year

Down to 3.5k during the next week, after that slow but steady ascend to 5.5k

i don't think the bubble can last until segwit2x fork. it's a month and a half away... which is an eternity in crypto.

it's going to be a slow bleed down after an initial -20% correction. most investors are grossly misinformed about the lightning network and scalability.

to the hodlers: beanie babies had limited supply too. bitcoin's price grows with network usage and that's capped because of the 1 mb limit. this limit has caused usage to move to alts so we should really be looking at total crypto market cap and not just the legacy chain.

the crypto bubble hasn't even started but the bitcoin bubble is basically over. segit2x hype might delay the crash a bit but it won't cause it to reach an ath or anything.

my actual price predictions for btc will make most btc holds laugh because it would sound so ridiculous to them. not sure i should even bother trying to explain how prices rise and fall due to underlying fundamentals and the technicals are a reaction/psychology, not a driving force.

i guess i'll give it a shot.

eventually eth will flip btc. it will happen some day. maybe in 10 years, but it'll happen. this will be so cataclysmic for bitcoin that there's really no recovery. million dollar bitcoins will never happen. even without smart contracts and the need for them by ibm/microsoft to solve "the internet of things" problems regarding game theory, eth just scales better than btc as a currency. so there is no long term future for bitcoin: you're going to have to sell in the short term if you want to ever sell at all.

now, people think btc will rise after the fork because it did with bch as people sell the alt coins (btc1) to buy more btc. that is a fundamental axiom that hodlers will NEVER let go of in their minds no matter how wrong it is. you can talk to them all day about replay protection and they won't care so there's no point. everyone else who's just flipping this bubble will shit all over them.

my price for btc in december is $250 to $350. the price again is so ridiculous that hodlers will just laugh. so again there's no point.

just have to wait a few months and see, i guess.

source: my gut

2500 sometime before the end of the year. Not even fudding i really think this

a 70 billion marketcap reduced to less than 5 billion? Absolutely retarded. I bet your teachers called you dumb growing up.

nah bro network capacity is capped. fees are just going to get higher and the network is just going to get slower.

price grows with network usage. if you understand the underlying technology then it's pretty clear "that this time is different" because none of the other 80% to 95% downwards corrections that btc routinely has had happened when the network capacity was full.

it's basically over for btc and segwit2x is the nail in the coffin. if core signed the nya bitcoin would have stayed king for a few more years but now the contentious fork is going to kill it.

the reason for core not signing is simple: lightning networks aren't really needed this early in the game so they needed an artificial force to push people to adopting it (the 1mb cap). however, instead of forcing adoption btc just shattered into a dozen forks and the core fork is literally the worst one.

it's all fundamentals really.

this shit routinely, periodically crashes 80% to 95%.

fees are 10 cents.
noone cares about legacy wallet fees. switch to segwit addresses already you fucking moron lmao

that's a lie. i'm only responding because i'm fully aware that core is paying for shills on this board. i'm not even sure a 12 hour transaction can be that cheap with even with segwit.

though technically you can do a transaction that takes a few months for 1 cent. you pay for speed, basically.

you failed to spread your bullshit son

Oh shit guys anyone getting really sleep?

You're a fucking retard lmao
segwit is at 7% wallet implementation, fees are 10 cents average. 10 minute confirmations.
Legacy is at 2$ fees. ATH fees on legeacy were 7$ due to spam attacks.
Big blockers are getting fucking obliterated.

all you'd have to do is post a segwit transaction that completed within 10 minutes (1 block) for 10 cents to prove me wrong.

you can't though because i'm 100% telling the truth.

Yeah let's go to Segwit where we must keep money on chain and we won't be able to pull out fully and we pay monthly fee. Go fuck yourself seriously

Update your chart buddy.. We broke the uptrend I'm Sorry

SHUTUP AND GIVE ME YOUR FUCKING MONEY GOY

what the fuck are you talking about
lightning and segwit are different things you stupid moron, and lightning is OFF CHAIN
and lightning is near fee less. It is even less than 10 cents you fuckboy LMAO

that's not segwit and you're confused. segwit is a fix for transaction malleability that allows multisigs (which is needed to tie your coins up in a collateral wallet so you can use lightning).

you still have to pay a monthly fee to blockstream to use lightning though and pay the full fee to on/off ramp or move more than 1/2 your stack

Just some fees? See guys I knew this wasn't a big deal!

there is no monthly fee to blockstream
holy SHIT you're all fucking retarded
the "monthly" fee is when you CLOSE the lightning channel and finish your UNLIMITED near feeless transactions, you confirm it ALL as ONE transaction on the blockchain
that fee goes to the MINERS
so you can transact 20000 times in the lightning channel and only pay ONE fee to the miners
THATS why miners hate lightning you fucking moron

the silence here is fucking deafening. first "segwit tarnsactions are 10 cents" then they backstep to "lightning transactions are 10 cents" when they realize people don't know the difference and they weren't getting away with the lie anyway.

whatever. just pointing out the shills.

have you even read the lightning whitepaper? why are you spreading this shit. let's see some sources where core says "no fees" in response to these "rumors" that are in the whitepaper.

again only responding to let people know about he paid shills.

And opening these lightning channels is quick and easy I've heard! Miners ruin everything.

>typed near feeless 3 times
>"why are you saying there's no fees??"
holy shit you're a fucking retard

I'd like to see your qualifications in regards to this subject.

sarcasm, right? to open a channel, make a transaction, and close the channel is 3 transactions:

1. the opening fee ($2, 1 hour wait)
2. the blockstream fee ($0.10, instant)
3. the closing fee ($2, 1 hour wait)

that's best cause by the way. fees are only getting bigger and times are only getting longer.

also, lightning requires collateral to use. so you can't even use it to move funds to an exchange to sell your stack.

i'm not even sure that point of lightning, honestly. micro transactions?

look, you know damn well the context of that statement. stop moving the goal post.

show ONE source where someone from blockstream or core, and not a reddit paid shill, says there will be upkeep fees to keep a channel open.

Obviously these retards are arguing that miners are mad they won't get as many transactions. Completely failing to realize the miners don't even need to include transactions to mine blocks.

1. the opening fee ($2, 1 hour wait)
2. the blockstream fee ($0.10, instant)
3. the closing fee ($2, 1 hour wait)
you're literally lying you stupid nigger. there is only a closing transaction on the blockcahin.
the blockstream fee is not 10 fucking cents lmao
>i'm not even sure that point of lightning, honestly. micro transactions?
no shit?? you fucking retard, that's the entire point of the scaling debate.
Are you even aware that ETH literally just straight copied the lightning network with their raiden project? rofl

*there will be no upkeep fees, sorry. the upkeep fees are even in the fucking whitepaper. there's no working implementation though, and probably never will be.

i half believe this is an attempt to kill bitcoin because lightning makes no sense

you have to open a lightning channel at one point, right? that costs money.

youtube.com/watch?v=dhpg_8D2FPI
how about a video of someone ACTUALLY USING the fucking lightning network for ZERO FEES.

oh god please make this your argument too, that there's no fee to open the channel. please, is that your argument? lmfao if that's your argument core is in worse shape than i thought.

to do ANYTHING on chain you have to pay a fee. that includes opening a lightning channel.

lightning only makes sense for multiple micro-transactions since you need 1/2 your funds into a multisig to use it. it's not even a scaling solution.

I just linked a video where you can actually SEE it being used you dumb nigger
the transaction fee was LITERALLY 0

that's a test net demo of a wallet with lightning support. the lightning implementation isn't even completed yet.

this rapid fire bullshit is tiring but i get it. that's the point of shilling. all you had to do is give some one line twitter response by a block stream dude. not this misleading bullshit that doesn't answer the question.

you're so fucking retarded its unbelievable
literally just provided hard evidence, no theory or airy promises on lightning usage and you're saying "oh but it doesn't count!!!"
fucking dumb ass

that's a wallet demo, and also:

he's ALREADY PART OF THE LIGHTNING NETWORK IN THAT DEMO FAGGOT

and he's on a TEST NET that has a PARTIAL IMPLEMENTATION.

god these fucking shills. i ask for like a twitter statement or official statement or anything like that and you give me this shit.

NO FUCKING SHIT ITS A TEST NET you fucking IDIOT
You literally wrote
>to do ANYTHING on chain you have to pay a fee.
and I literally PROVED YOU WRONG and showed you that TRANSACTION COSTS NOTHING you fucking idiot

no you didn't. you did not show anyone on or off ramping. the fees are payed on the off ramping.

stop lying, please. it would be so easy for you to prove this too.

and a fucking statement on what? wtf are you even talking about you stupid nigger
You fucking pay the transaction fee on chain, that's the entire point of lightning you idiot. Noone is saying you fucking dont

those are off-chain. he's running a local lightning node at his place and showing transactions on that node. that's not on the main chain.

fuck off with this shit. i'm not stupid. you can't pull a fast one like that here on an uncensored forum.

t.brainlet

that there are no fees required to keep a channel open indefinitely. that you can just open a channel and leave it open forever without paying a penny if you do no transaction on it and never close it.

any statement even remotely hinting there are no upkeep costs to use lightning from blockstream or core would do. not some fag showing off his wallet on a testnet and showing the off-chain transactions on a ln node he's running.

AND I'M STILL WAITING FOR THIS
don't think you can get away with a small lie by saying an even bigger lie

2200$.
GS was always right and I think they are going to be right this time too.

this lying weeb is so annoying

holy fuck I can't take this
LIGHTNING IS OFF CHAIN you fucking moronic nigger
The entire argument above is on feeless lightning transactions, no SHIT we're talking off chain
they CONFIRM in ONE transaction ON CHAIN, and that's where you fucking pay the miner fee
where the FUCK are you even getting "up keep" fees from you stupid fucking nigger? The burden of proof is on the person who is MAKING a fucking claim
You don't see core fucking disproving the earth is flat, now do you? holy FUCK

nice shilling faggot. only relying to show how retarded you shills are to everyone else.

you lot are never going to post a 10 cent transaction or a quote from core/blockstream because those things don't exist.

you think i WANT btc to die? who hates free money, not me. things are as the are and it pisses me off that you lot are going to get people wrecked by spreading your lies

Why do fibonacci numbers predict the future?

how do you faggots buy these ICOS?

i've always waited until a coino gets dumped before buying in.

metamask?? pls be kind im slow

I'm also waiting on this shill to post that proof, because I haven't been seeing any 10cent transaction fees

as for you
>my price for btc in december is $250 to $350
how the hell can you say something this stupid? you mean it would go as low as the MtGox crash? That's just retarded

Wait are you pigeon holding this argument to the small benefit it provides while ignoring the gigantic downsides?

YOU NEED 2 TRANSACTIONS ON CHAIN, NOT JUST 1, FAGGOT

you need 1 transaction to on ramp, one to off ramp. the "upkeep fees" are the ones that are charged to you over time (off-chain, even when you make no transactions) and written to the chain when you close the channel.

it's a subscription model where you pay a few cents over time instead of per transaction. god damn you're the retarded one.

You'd spread your idea better if you didnt post the same anime girls when you do, which just has you identifiable as the same guy

this is WHY by the way there were "0 fees" for the transaction. LIGHTNING IS A SUBSCRIPTION MODEL. FUCK.

and the vid does NOT show the on/off ramp part. just the 0 fee transaction. not does it show the "monthly fee" (though it's not really monthly, it's per x blocks technically but again the lightning network doesn't have a full implementation yet, just a partial testnet one)

and what about not being able to move more than 1/2 your funds on ln? isn't that a HUGE PROBLEM?

> the "upkeep fees" are the ones that are charged to you over time (off-chain, even when you make no transactions) and written to the chain when you close the channel.
PROVE IT YOU FUCKING IDIOT
You are LITERALLY just making this up you fucking retard
there is NO fucking subscription you fucking r/btc retard
when luke said "SUBSCRIPTION" and r/btc freaked out about it, it was fucking BTFO A FEW HOURS LATER, its not a fucking subscription, the "subscription" he was talking about is MINER FEES.
>In the short term, Lightning should reduce on-chain fees significantly. Essentially they become subscription fees to use Bitcoin, rather than per-transaction fees.
HE'S TALKING ABOUT THE ON CHAIN FEES HERE YOU FUCKWIT, READ AGAIN

to give people the illusion of actually being able to reliably predict the market, which actually will never happen, otherwise everybody would be millionaire.

>implying i'm dishonest enough to try to pretend to be different people
>implying i'm even lying about any of this

though careful, i got all my pics from this board, so they're posted a lot by people who aren't me too. i see for example a lot and that's almost never me

blockexplorer.com/tx/280f235f1ca6a72ecca858c3bb33b215187e1226a9317b1f547b1aefec9be044
And HERE ARE YOUR 10 CENT FEES PROOF YOU FUCKING NIGGER
MEMORIZE THIS LINK BECAUSE I'M NOT DIGGING THROUGH FUCKING TRANSACTIONS JUST TO FIND A SEGWIT TRANSACTION AGAIN

seen this misinformation a lot too when it came out. you are not charged per transaction and there are no miner fees because it's done off chain.

you are charged a subscription fee but honestly the fee is so low it's not really an issue. it's basically free, and the real cost is in on and off ramping. not because that's when the monthly fees are written to the chain, but rather, that's when you eat the fee for doing an on-chain transaction

blockexplorer.com/block/000000000000000000152c273eb0467e29687dffd0297946fc59c6bbdabba82a
HERE IS A BLOCK WITH MULTIPLE SEGWIT TRANSACTIONS VS LEGACY

are you retarded? that doesn't even show how long it took. i even references that here:

if you wait long enough you can get as low a fee as you want. you know damn well that's not the average fee.

fucking rapid fire bullshit man.

TEN CENT FEES?
I-IMPOSSIBLE!!!
fucking retards

why are people in that same block paying $10 fees for segwit transactions? we both know why. because the 10 cent fees don't take 10 minutes, you fucking liar.

you can't fool us without censorship, faggot.

Yeah that one example he posted took 52 mins to confirm, so pretty sure it wasn't in the next block. Surprisingly fast but still

52 minutes ≠ 10 minutes

MOVING THE GOAL POST, AGAIN
what the fuck. everyone can see what you're doing right? showing single transactions and not averages because you KNOW you pay for speed and have a few 10 cent slow ones just to lie and say segwit is cheap.

fucking core shill it's obvious that if 10 cents got you 10 minute transactions there wouldn't be segwit transactions using the $10 fees on the same fucking block as MOST of the segwit transactions in that block.

your own link proves you wrong.

also i'm at my limit, the captchas are basically getting ridiculous so i'm going to have to drop off here.

i think i've exposed you enough.

they like to cherry pick. thats why i asked for averages. these fucking captchas are killing me though.

before you go, explain how you can honestly believe that btc price would drop to 2014 levels within 3 months when there are millions of more people involved waiting to buy any dip.

show me a 95% correction please user

Yeah I know. I am very familiar with core shills and their fucking devious ways

Maybe it works in their censored shitholes, but not here

they won't be buying btc.

the crypto bubble hasn't even started and the market cap is a joke. we are going to see 1000x gains, for sure. just not on a chain with a 1 mb block size limit because price grows with network usage.

the money is going to flow into alts while btc forks into a bunch of alts itself.

$20 to $1 was the big one. $1000 to $200 was also pretty big. there were others too. it happens like clockwork and we are overdue. this next one won't recover though because of alts

and i wasn't talking about eth crashing 95% but eth does it too (sorry for the eth pic, i see how how it's confusing because eth did the same thing).

you fucking retarded nigger, you cannot use averages as most people are using DEFAULT settings that DO NOT CALCULATE SEGWIT TX PROPERLY, thats why some people pay higher fucking fees
it doesn't fucking matter anyway you fucking dumb nigger, core ver 0.15.1 is coming and segwit adoption will explode.
I wont need to dig for these transactions because they'll be 90% of the wallets soon enough.
look at this retarded faggot, begging for fucking mystic price predictions, he's just desperate to feel like he's in the fucking know, which is the core philosophy of big blockers- being fucking contrarian. regardless of what you fucking retards think and want to trick noobs into, 0.15.1 is coming.
and segwit raises the block limit to 2mb you fucking retarded idiot. the antpool miners REFUSE to mine it because they would be fucking exposed
news.bitcoin.com/bitfury-mines-segwit-block-larger-than-1mb-as-bitcoiners-wait-for-network-relief/

crashes are easier to see on the log scale. i marked some major ones. if i marked the 50% retraces there would be so many red squares it would look like a scatter plot, so i only did the ones that were 80%+ crashes

goal post moving again. the average of the SEGWIT transactions. not all transactions.
whatever, i'm done. enjoy your 95% crash with no recover as you bleed into alts.

what goal post you fucking faggot? you keep fucking typing this.
>the average of the SEGWIT transactions.
Didn't I JUST fucking tell you that the average of SEGWIT transactions are not accurate as wallets are not calculating the fees properly? you fucking retard

so the average is what i say it is and takes as long as i say it is. and you blame it on wallets.

goalpost moving is when you say the average segwit transaction is 10 cents then you say it's not 10 cents because of the wallets.

if you went to the fucking address I posted earlier and looked at its recent transactions, the ones its spamming RIGHT NOW, they are ALL 10 cents
it doesn't matter anyway you stupid nigger, you're going to see when 0.15.1 is released regardless on how fucking STUPID you were
I don't expect you to post and admit how much of a retard you were, I expect you to pretend it never happened
but just remember that I will remember this thread and fucking laugh at you

but yeah you lost the lightning argument because it's a subscription model (we can agree it's basically free though, since the subscription is so low) and you lost the segwit argument and you're blaming it on wallets now.

but again enjoy your 95% correction. they routinely happen and your network is shitting the bed right now with double top technicals.

You stupid retard, there is no subscription fee
The fact that you think there is an upkeep fee shows you INHERENTLY do not understand bitcoin
bitcoin is PUSH requests only, there are no fucking pull requests, it CANNOT pull upkeep fees you stupid retard
you are LITERALLY making shit up. It doesn't matter if you are trying to convince the couple little faggots in this thread that dont know any better, just so that you can pomp your faggot nose up a little, I know that YOU know you are full of shit and literally making shit up
PULL REQUESTS DO NOT EXIST for bitcoin. subscriptions are fucking impossible

When will you guys finnaly realize anime chan is an actual troll biz poster. The only difference is he post anime pictures and attempts to sound sincere when hes trolling you to buy in and just using shitty bait when hes trolling normally.

Look at the reddit spacing this "anime chan" was a frequent trip faggot before this but he hasn't even bothered to change himself

are you serious
wtf

the upkeep fees are off-chain, they are only pushed on-chain when you close the channel. fuck off already. i'm out

this makes sense now, noone can actually be that stupid and function irl
fuck me I wasted 2 hours
fucking "upkeep" fees holy shit its so fucking obvious in hindsight

that's not me, i'm not anime-chan. that's the person shilling that air-coin.

fuck off you anime faggot

it might be easier to believe it would crash 80% if it was already at 10k

Yeah now I get it, you only mean the shitty 1x chain will crash hard. Well hopefully if 2x goes through and blockstream gets fired, we can all finally move on with more on chain capacity and future upgrades, instead of being held down by autistic looking retards with neckbeards and half their teeth missing.

Lol at your pathetic attempts to justify your lies. The only thing you are capable of is lying, writing in caps and insulting other calling them names.

I wasn't begging for price predictions I just wanted an explanation to see if this guy was a retard or not.
Also Segwit doesn't raise the BLOCK SIZE.

>REFUSE to mine it because they would be fucking exposed
wtf are you even talking about?

Fuck off shill

fuck off you pathetic troll
begging to see some fat weebs predictions on a 90% market crash as it it holds any water at all
you literally have never read anything about segwit ever off r/btc, kys. it's obvious. segwit is a blocksize increase. The article literally fucking shows you a block over 1mb.

you go to the website of the coin, there should be an ico "address" somewhere. just send coins to that address and you'll get tokens.

Because if that guy actually thought crypto would crash back to 2014 levels I would not take him seriously at all
yes, blocks can be more than 1mb depending on adoption. The adoption has been pathetically slow though. And no matter how you twist it, the non-witness blocksize is still only 1mb

You really are angry though you fucking pajeet. What, did blockstream forget to pay you 0.0001 settlement-coin for your hard work and shilling?

10K end of year

I have my predictions but I'm not going to help you accumulate coins nor make money out of my predictions. You and most normies will always be a white sheep.

To be honest I agree. The entire reason BTC went up is because of ETH-BTC pairings. The Ico craze is why it went from less then $600 to nearly $5000 this year.

Anyone who doesn't notice that pattern is literally retarded.