ODN

Get comfy, lads. He is going to shill it for his 10k idiots

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kUn01mqJq-A
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/740i8p/odn_is_flying_wdyt/?st=j8btbfe4&sh=dd8b4341
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Feelsgoodman

time to sell

Price prediction? 2-3 bucks?

youtube.com/watch?v=kUn01mqJq-A

WATCH NOW

pretty much this, once this guy shills something it falls through the floor

show examples

btw lads. Don't buy anything this guy is promoting unless you are part of the FB group. The group tells him to make videos on stuff they have ALREADY BOUGHT AND HAVE PRETTY MUCH BEEN SHITCOINS.

Do not listen to this half pajeet.

He shilled the Elixir scam and it 2x'd shortly after from what I could remember.

you go, suppoman.

I would say 3-4. Just look at status market cap right now and their product is butt cheeks compared to ODN. ODN is something actually useful in the cryptosphere all anonymous no ip tracking it is a no brained. ODN is so undervalued compared to status and that's after it dumped

And you wonder why ELIX took a dump.
All his followers are long gone. It’s still our coin. When he ruins obsidian for you you will come back to the sweet embrace of the ELIX

"Obsidian is awesome!"

HERE WE GO BOYS, MOON INBOUND!

>still shilling ELIX
kys

Scam coin has already been outed

HE THINKS SOMETHING THE MONERO FOUNDER IS WORKING ON IS GOING TO GET DUMPED LIKE A PAJEET COIN HHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Let it go man, elix is ruined

Let’s go boys to the moon!

you realize about 65m-85m out of the 89m are being staked on the obsidian network

>tfw bought master-node during pre-sale

My ODN brother. Help me expose ODN to normies. We can add more fuel for the rocketship.

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/740i8p/odn_is_flying_wdyt/?st=j8btbfe4&sh=dd8b4341

Help contribute to this post. /ourcoin/ /ourprivacy/

>tfw I hold we trust

his minions better pump this garbage

they will.... good job for you guys who got in early. Don't forget to sell at its dip

stop posting this everywhere it's getting old