State your -boo levels ITT

Henry Wirz never abused yankee prisoners but he should have

Poland saved the entire world from communism in 1920

The Mexicans were the aggressors in the Mexican-American war, and it is the most just war ever fought by the United States

Asia should have been colonized by Japan, Korea and Thaiwan exclusively benefited from Japanese rule

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aN73N9EjoM4
youtube.com/watch?v=TNdy0ea6gc4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The ottoman empire was a force of good who improved the lives of its subjects especially the balkans which was a post apocalyptic shithole at constant war with eachother.
Ofcourse when the empire went to shit it stopped being that but atleast it brought a few centuries of prosperity and safety.
Also devshirme was a good thing, instead of dying as fucking farmhand in some shitty village the boys would get educated and could make a career in the state or army with a monthly salary and later even a pension.
The armenian genocide never happened but it should have because of the armenian terror attacks on both government officials and muslim civilians.
Also Ataturk did nothing wrong by deporting the fucking gr**kshits, many of the were collaborating with an invading force of foreigners whihc is fucking treason.

t. Enver "what genocide" pasha

It was though for the last 50 years or so we as muslim turks were getting our shit pushed in by either rebellious and genocidal christian ex-subjects or other countries.
It was time for payback, too bad ataturk didn't invade greece itself and pushed those subhumans into the sea.
He could have reclaimed his hometown.

Enrico Dandolo did nothing wrong, the Greeks should have paid their denbts and they had it coming anyway after the latin massacre.

The Austrian Empire did nothing wrong, only Hungarians did.
Based Otto von Habsburg and mad dog Churchill should have succeeded.
Trianon was the best moment in the 20th century
How can one man be so wrong?

The patrician class entirely deserved their fate. Caesar and Caesar Octavian acted in the interest of Rome and created an empire that thrives for centuries

It is me, Buenaventura Durruti.
Old thread dieded, post boos.
This is OC. I have a conquistador boo pending.

Anyone has fresh boos?

>Canadian-boo Lite
Canada is a beautiful nation with pleasant people.

>Canadian-boo Proper
Canadians are basically an improved version of Americans.

>Extreme Canadian-boo
Canada fought the USA, and won decisively!

>THE MAPLE LEAF FOREVER
The atrocities committed against the natives are over exaggerated. If they don't like the reserves they can just leave 'em.

You've never lived near a reserve, have you. Fuckers deserved everything that happened to them.

This.

>Poland saved the entire world from communism in 1920
DAS RITE
youtube.com/watch?v=aN73N9EjoM4

Oh I agree that the Rez natives are self-pitying fags, but they got that way because white people fucked them up.

Basically, the entire White Settlers-Natives Relations since Chris Columbus can be summarized as "everyone was a cunt and it was generally a terrible thing".

I feel the problem plots of natives have is that they're stuck in the rut of poverty and cant get out, combined with an over-developed sense of victimhood. Im sure everyone has heard of the chiefs of reserves siphoning money from their government-provided budgets to live like kings while the rest of the rez goes on being dilapidated.

And natives do have potential. My mother married one, and he owns his own logging business and is a pillar in his community, whereas his daughter is going to college and his son works in the oil fields. They just need to focus on the future, instead of the past. They also need to stop fucking themselves over.

>Catholic Poland
cringe
Pilsudski, the man who ruled Poland and the Polish army in this time, was a declared Atheist.

Made this one recently. I'm probably between a Chileaboo Lite and a Regular Chileaboo

Is this the image that started the whole meme?

Lincoln did nothing wrong in his attempts to preserve the Union and rich southerners simply chimped out at the idea they were going to lose their cheap workforce and tried to spin the narrative into fighting for states rights and muh home.

>Poland saved the entire world from communism >in 1920
But communism was European project of 191x for destroying Russian Kingship.

>the Polish army in this time, was a declared Atheist.
You stupid?

I believe the original was the Tankie one with Stalin.

You do have a point, and I will admit that I was being emotional and not rational. Everybody has the change to better themselves, no matter the race, but as you stated they need to focus on the future and what can, then the past and what was. That was a good post user, thanks for restoring a little more faith in Veeky Forums for me.

The Gauls were a dirty people who had attacked Rome in the past and should absolutely have been conquered less Rome wanted another Gallic invasion in Italy

Caesar Incarnate is objectively correct

>Romaboo lite
The Romans brought progress and civilization to the areas they conquered; their fall was a tremendous loss for the world and ushered in the Dark Ages.
>Romaboo
Conquering Gaul was the only way to prevent it from falling into the hands of the savage Germans, and enabled their defeat at Vosges and elsewhere while defending Rome's frontier.
>Extreme Romaboo
Rome's armies were so advanced that they could defeat any army in the world before the advent of gunpowder.
>Caesar Incarnate
The Third Punic War was a preemptive attack.

>Religia jest dla ludzi bez rozumu

>Korea exclusively benefited from Japanese rule
This is uncorrect.

it's the first one I ever saw two years ago when these were still rare

>Enemy clearly surrendering
>Still getting gunned down and bayoneted
God damn.

JesteÅ› bolszewikiem?
youtube.com/watch?v=TNdy0ea6gc4

>Russia is to blame for the Great War
>We actually was Kangz, unironically
>China is more capitalist than the West
>the Civil War wasn't about slavery or economics or states rights, but rather a Northern reconquista
>Macbeth actually happened and the House of Windsor, along with the Ming and Romanov dynasties, descend from Banquo's son Fleance
>Jews aren't white

I need the original photo user

The sinking of the Lusitania was justified

The """Rape""" of Belgium was also justified

Shotguns ARE immoral

Kaiser Wilhelm Do It Again!

You're very correct about the 1846 War of Mexican Aggression

>Asia should have been colonized by Japan, Korea and Thaiwan
>Taiwan
When and how? Nothing happened there before chinese nationalists retreated there after the civil war. Also Japan colonizing Asia implies that Korea gets colonized

I think he means nationalist China when he says Taiwan.