LINKIES GET IN HERE - BIGGEST CRYPTO YOUTUBER JUST RELEASED CHAINLINK VIDEO

Datadash JUST released the chainlink in-depth review from the poll we won yesterday.

youtube.com/watch?v=6kEwNq7Xx50

Give it a thumbs and comment my linkies. The normie influx is about to begin.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/749j1w/chainlink_revolutionizing_smart_contracts/
reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/749eyn/brought_to_you_by_data_dash_enjoy_folks/
instantpanel.net
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is that the strawpol guy?

MINISTER YOU, SERGEY

THE PUMP ENGINE IS ON NAOOOOO

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

MAXIMUM HABBENING CONFIRMED

Chaingang for life

this guy does Minecraft let's plays too? cuz if not I don't trust him

post a different fucking pic of link
jesus christ

>HAPPENING
it has barely moved...

Veeky Forums single handedly won this poll for chainlink.

FUAAARRKKK

>t. noLINKer

IF DUBS YOU SEND ME LINKIES REEE

this is what a delusional linkie looks like

Good news -- Datadash is a decent YT channel (most of the crypto channels are garbage), and this will help to build interest over the next week.

BUY BUY BUY

If other youtubers start covering LINK because of this dude this shit is gonna moon

Bought 100k fake views for him and 500 likes on the video.

STRAP IN!

Upvote too

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/749j1w/chainlink_revolutionizing_smart_contracts/

Fucking kek if true.

I like how nobody pointed the finger at us, we are like the only place shilling it currently.

Reddit caught wind of it since this week. I saw several threads there today

done

Upvoted

Got 1k reddit accounts if someone wants to upvote using TOR.

Damn. Why is coinbase taking so long to send my ETH to blockchain? I may have put to ChainLink by accident

LOVE YOU BIZBROS! WE WILL CREATE THE FIRST LAMBONATION

Ordered 300k youtube views and 1000 likes.

Nice whoever made the Donald Trumpish comment. leddit hates Trump

Why would I have a reddit account.

Do you have the transaction id? You should have an ETH transaction hash in your withdrawal history.

I hope the guy is using adsense. kek

Done

the absolute madman

already on 300 likes

Yeah, I have a transaction hash. It's been 25 mins though. That's why I'm worried. I did put: To Blockchain and I've sent BTC to Blockchain with no problem before

Here it is on linktader reddit upvote it fuckers

reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/749eyn/brought_to_you_by_data_dash_enjoy_folks/

Got it

>plz stop
kek

hey guys, i want to sell some shitcoins to get in link. whats the faster way to sell on binance: limit or market sell?
also how long does it take approx. for the sell order to be processed. thanks (fomoing hard xD)

WE JUST BROKE 9000 SATOSHI.

>tfw Veeky Forums forces the guy to remove his video

God damnit guys

fuck

At least he didn't say anything about botting views.

lmao

lol it's still dropping
you all are so fucking smart!!"!!!!!!
hahhahahahahahhahaa
when will you learn that shilling like retards gets you no where?

If he's monetizing his videos then bots fuck him over hard. You are going to make him delist the video you fucking morons.

Fuck yes

use instantpanel.net
and buy him some views.
can deposit \w btc

>t. noLINKer

MOAR

don't buy shit or his video can get delisted by youtube
just view comment subscribe or whatever

Stop it with the bots you stupid cunts it will delist the video you cocksuckers

This. You guys are fucking retarded.

Sent another 300k views to this video

>He didn't even mention sibos at all

Hahahahahah

I don't think you nubs even realize how rich you're going to be if chainlink takes off... you fucken lucky dicks hahaha this just might be the luckiest time of your lives

He would have voluntarily delist his video. I was a youtuber who botted my own video and got demonitized. YouTube didn't take the video down though.

btw now the anti-linkers will buy views thinking it will delist the video lol thanks

kek if those weak hands spend more money link by doing that.

He has already noted that there are bots on his video, look at his comments. He is asking you to stop your bots. So stop your bots you cocksuckers.

or what?
Even if he uploads a new video i'll bot him again.

Look at walton coin it is going to hit the floor like a drunk while chainlink rises to the heavens. hahaha

Sent another 300 likes

which one of you faggot redditors ratted us out? dumb nigger

Or nothing, your bots are not going to stop chainlink you stupid cockhead. You should be scalped.

My crypto value is pretty much 1 eth. Should I take a chance on 50% of an ETH to LINK?

Looks like your bots are causing chainlink to increase in price you fuckheads

I own 800k LINK you fucking retard. I'm doing this so the nigger sheep on reddit can see likes count and buy so it goes up. It went up 400 satoshi since he uploaded, fucking retard go back to ur /r/ethtrader

Can you fuck off? You do know Youtube can detect botting and punishes the uploader, right?

Well it's skyrocketing right now, so decide quickly.

Basically, the genuine exposure that could have been brought to this technology via this coverage has been sabotaged. You’ve basically just fucked yourselves and the channel owner over so you can have your short term pump.

The fucking money will come. You don’t need to do this shit.

I’m holding Link and I hope he pulls the video.

Utter muppets.

who cares about the youtuber, fuck him as long as $link goes up.

no it doesnt. then you could bot off ur competition. fucking wake up from ur miserable "authority" world.

dont you think he will take it down he is asking you to... no video no satoshi...

this board is 18+, anyone over 18 can look beyond 5 minutes into the future

then i will false flag DMCA his every video + mass dislike him.

he removes link video = his youtube career = dead.

It will destroy links value you fucknuts... you need it to have organic growth and youtube will rank it. You tube kills the rank if there are bots you fuckheads

Just shilled to the normies.

so you can shill your fucking coins
fucking casuals

Lots of retards dont realize the time it takes to send btc to binance to buy link... this shts gunna go up

Which one of you did this? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

wtf make a new video scrub

>those rascals at 4chin are at it again!

jesus christ you are literally 15 years old
google spends billions of dollars on detecting bots and then punishing the uploaders
keep power stroking, retard

These bull flags are so fucking bullish, literally everyone should be on the buy side rn

Massive gain, slight pull back, 2 bull flags in a fucking row to basically recover all the ways back up... you cant ask for better technical signs

Quick someone take one for the team and post something bannable to delete the thread.

hahaha look at em go those orders

if only binance had xrp

shit is great for sending between exchanges quickly, provided both exchanges have xrp/btc trading pair

i dont HODL xrp but i definitely 'hold it' ... for the 2 seconds it takes to complete a transaction

WTF Matt Duncan, get your ass over here

>billions of dollars

you have no clue how easy it is to fake views/likes to look legit.

This is going to blow up to 0.0015 eth

yeah buddy if even the channel uploader can tell you're botting, do you really think a billion dollar internet giant can't figure it out?

DataDash
25 minutes ago
Who ever is botting likes on my video, please stop...

kek

that guys a faggot

Veeky Forums is the generator of the internet its 10x more valid than anything else.

also top kek chainlink IS the most important ICO in that list

fucking fag

>put me in the screen cap