Loopring LRC

Just a heads up, LRC is seeing a very healthy rise today and volume is picking up. Confidence returning in Asia, hop in before this shit explodes. Read the whitepaper if you want to know why this is a great buy, brainlets need not apply.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/loopring/#markets
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Looper, reporting for duty!

There's nothing 'Loopy' about buying in at this price lmao.

I've got 18500 lrc, will I make it?

WE ARE THE LOOPMARINES

I sincerely hope you do user :)

71500 LRC bought at the absolute bottom (3.9 cents) here
did i do good? This is the only trade besides 0x I'm proud of lol

Loopring>Chainlink

Link will replace lrc

Chainlink tech greatly inferior to Loopring

Ya did good son, hold tight. I have poorman's 15k LRC but we'll make it.

you dun good user

I'd seriously start thinking about what colour lambo you want at this point.

Any suggestions on where I should buy this best? Currently looking at the options and all I really see is ED? What have you guys used? (I assume it was Binance when you still had the chance?)

Hitbtc

Hitbtc, it isn't that hard to understand, not sure why people are having so much trouble.

You will make it. Congrats.

for future reference just go to coinmarketplace and click on the markets tab, for example:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/loopring/#markets

hitbtc is a trusted exchange but as everyone by now knows, you should never have all your fucking crypto life savings parked at one exchange because anything can be hacked by Putin at any time because he and the ruskies are master-hackers.

Alright I'll give it a chance. I see this atleast 2x after the Binance listing. It's on the same grounds as Obsidian which is nice. Just a little bit more marketcap. These both are just so fucking good.

I see this, obsidian and Chainlink being amazing fucking investments in the next couple of weeks, more or less because it's just so goddamn annoying to invest to because the exchanges they're on are all for autists like us.

I think the key to investing in crypto is investing in platforms that haven't been touched by the regular crowd. A prime example was Chainlink on EtherDelta or Obsidian on Cryptopia.

Oh yeah I understand that I just wanted to know the best option, I personally never gave HitBTC a chance mainly due to the Asia angle, thought it was a bitch to navigate, I suppose it isn't. Will invest when I get back. I think I'm aiming to put around 2 BTC into it.

but you know binance DELISTED it , right ?

They team specifically requested to be delisted while they handled the refund situation, which has now been resolved.

Do you even know the reason why they did it? They were saving their ass?

I'm not worried whatsoever. The project is stellar, the next coming months will be a battle of the decentrialized exchanges. Either way they will all go up in value since people will most likely invest on all the possible ones on the market.

SHHHH DELET THIS. I haven’t finished accumulating. Damn binance 2 btc withdrawal

I'm I'm torn between buying this and buying the ELIX dip.

tfw I got refunded thinking the coin was dead

Congrats user. Hold on tight because we're about to embark on a historic mission .

Unironically? haha whew

lol continues to rise steadily while Veeky Forums ignores completely.
Best endorsement a coin could have.

LRC Marine reporting in. The tech is promising and the advisors are gods.x10ing my money is just a bonus

You faggots really do hate money don't you? This shit is going to go insane as soon as the chinks wake up.

not sure if worth at ath..

also, why would i buy this over others?
quick rundown please

It's a protocol that will be utilised by exchanges, not an exchange itself.

Innovative order matching/liquidity system

Team are ex-google/paypal

Advisors are Da Hongfei, VP at Baidu (Chinas google), VP at JD.com (Chinas amazon)

Undervalued Marketcap

Actual incentive for coin to increase in price

Due for re-listing on binance, and hopefully more larger exchanges.

You might not get another chance to buy in this low.

lol he'd already be in profit if he'd bought 10 minutes ago.

And you'd all be in profit if you'd listened to the warnings I've been giving you all day long. This shit is going up and it won't be coming down any time soon.

Guys stfu and stop bumping I haven’t finished accumulating. I’ll shill this in a week once I’m fully in. You’ll see some hardcore shilling I promise

>r-roopring??!?

>In at 13 cents
>Now 20 cents
>400 dollar profits already

Holy fuck. Lambo land coming for real for me

for reference I just sold my ODN for 8x ICO and moved profits to LRC. More growth potential short term IMO. Binance coming soon.

who else still holding from when binance delisted and there was tons of FUD on LRC being a chink scam

feels fucking great boys, i actually read into the project and realized it was solid, i know some of you fuckers did the same

Went on Coinmarketcap and researched most cryptos on page 2. Loopring instantly stood out as having ridiculous potential.

> mfw I realise that doing actual research instead of reddit/twitter/Veeky Forums works

tfw set a buy order at 405 and it flash crashed to 406 and shot back up