How did Scythians disappear?

How did Scythians disappear?

Other urls found in this thread:

oulu.fi/sites/default/files/content/CIFU12-PlenaryPapers.pdf
yfull.com/tree/I-CTS2208/
ancestraljourneys.org/hunsdna.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They didn't. They simply got absorbed.

They got TURK'd thats also the reason that some central asian turks are caucasian looking.

Scythians created Turks though, as is apparent from most Turkic populations (also historical ones such as Xiongnu and Göktürks) having Indo-European Y-DNA and Mongoloid mtDNA.

>muh hablos
back to /r/eupedia soyboy

Ashina clan and Xiongnu elite both were R1a1a1, so the conclusion is obvious. Some rogue IE tribal clade taught steppe gooks their lifestyle in exchange for ruler status and poof you have Turkics.

okay soyboy.

Not an argument, gookboy.

>implying haplos are an argument
little white soyboy

How else do you explain the presence of Indo-European Y-DNA within early Turkic elites

>still talking about haplos
soy boy i....

Haplogroups are useful when it comes to tracking population movements and direct lineage, and the direct patrilineage of ancient Turkics stemmed from IE people ultimately. How that Y-DNA got there is another thing, but the implications of it are pretty obvious.

>still talking about haplos
s.mh

Scythians were enslaved and subjugated by C and N carrying Mongolians. They were allowed to breed with their own Scythian wives in exchange for serving their masters in war.

>Regards, cuckold fetishist Finn

The Jews.

Threads like this one evolve into a WEWUZZING shitfest

And you turn every ancient history thread into that.

What I posted is the opposite of "cuckold"

You should kill yourself.

Not an argument

Let me translate what you wrote into what you were imagining
>White Scythians were enslaved and subjugated by superior Yellow Mongoloids who were given the right to decide who White Scythian men could copulate with. The White men had the choice of either dying for their Yellow masters in war or giving their wives to their Yellow masters to breed with and produce Happa C and N carrying offspring.

You are a disgusting cuckold fetishist and you need to seek mental help.

Kazakhs got raped by Mongols so they’re not the original Turkics, see and

>White Scythians

Scythians weren't all white. The ones who lived near Altai were >30% Mongoloid. Further west in the European steppe there was less Mongoloid admixture.

>subjugated by superior Yellow Mongoloid

Mongolians are very different from East Asian rice eaters in terms of their intellect and martial prowess.

As for the rest, it's not up for debate that Scythians went extinct linguistically.

This is getting out of hand.

I'm not trying to debate historical facts. I'm more disturbed by your cuckold fetishist terminology, for example:
>enslaved
>subjugated
>breed
>wives
>serving
>their masters

>How did Scythians disappear?
Big Slav cock down their throats.

>enslaved

Norm for that era

>subjugated

Norm for every era

>breed
>wives

With their own women, an anti-cuckold thing to say if anything. Most Turkic people have both maternal and paternal heritage from the mixed race Scythians of the Altai.

>serving
>their masters

Norm for that part of the world in that era

If you were any other poster I would give you the benefit of the doubt, but I'm familiar with your previous interracial breeding fantasy posts so I'm afraid I can't at this time.

Your theory is pretty nonsensical though when you're aware of all the facts though, namely the predominance of Indo-European Y-DNA and Mongoloid mtDNA within Turkic populations and ancient Turkic elites especially, such as Xiongnu and the Ashina clan. Also R1a-Z93 is the marker that can be most closely connected to Turkic expansion.

It's a biological reality that Finns have majority Uralic Y-DNA and Corded Ware/Proto-Germanic/Baltic maternal DNA.

I don't assign too much emotional value to this as I'm I1 myself and thus my ancestors were Proto-Germanics from iron age Denmark.

Despite not being N1c, I can certainly still look up the warrior tradition of my indirect nomadic Seima-Turbino ancestors who spread their warrior culture to this part of the world with great success. I have zero interest in this white/yellow cuckold shit you're always forcing.

Scythians from Altai had already mixed with local people and carried the Asian maternal lines thousand(s) of years before the Turkic linguistic expansion which swept over them bringing only some new Y-DNA and mtDNA.

>I can certainly still look up the warrior tradition of my indirect nomadic Seima-Turbino ancestors
Those probably had nothing to do with Finns.

oulu.fi/sites/default/files/content/CIFU12-PlenaryPapers.pdf

How could Finns have Proto-Germanic mtDNA in any noteworthy quantity if Proto-Germanics were essentially restricted to southern Scandinavia/Denmark/northern Germany?

N1c mongs came when Northern Russia and Finland were already depopulated by shitty weather. Remnants were assimilated into Mong culture. There was no "Aryan slave" fantasy at work, since those populations were already destroyed by natural conditions.

They were able sailors.

Indigenous Finnish Corded Ware tradition(Kiukaistenculture) ends in 1500 BC and some centuries after that Proto-Germanic cultural influence becomes more than clear. Remnants of local CW people were probably included into the Germanic settlers communities.

So you're telling me that the original Turkics were non-R1a Mongoloids who Turkified Easternmost Scythians, but these conquerors barely bred with their subjects? Again, Xiongnu elites and Ashina clan being R1a makes a huge hole in your theory, but I'm just trying to make sense of what you think here.

As far as I am aware there is no significant evidence of mass migration from Scandinavia to Finland during the Nordic Bronze Age. I'm not doubting that there are traces of Proto-Germanic mtDNA in Finland, but whether it appears in a noteworthy quantity is another question.

Xiongnu may have had some R1a in the mix along with N but it still doesn't change what happened west of the Turkic homeland. Scythian tribes were forced to drop their language but their genes largely remained intact.

It doesn't have to be significant and Finland(and maybe Estonia) is the logical place for the borrowing of P-Germanic words into Baltic-Finnic.

>tfw when both snowniggers and steppe mongoloid scum claim your heritage

I think it does have to be significant to be included in your statement
>Finns have majority Uralic Y-DNA and Corded Ware/Proto-Germanic/Baltic maternal DNA
which implied that Proto-Germanic mtDNA in Finland was significant.

Scythians dont exist and you arent related to them

There were very few people living in Finland at the time as the local CW tradition had collapsed. A few dozen or hundred Proto-Germanic settlers is a lot in this context.

Could you please give me the figure you're going by for the amount of Proto-Germanic mtDNA in Finland?

But ancient Turkics barely had any N at all, the R1a Xiongnu graves belonged to elites while the N ones belonged to commoners. I personally think that some rogue Scythian clan taught Mongoloids from the peripherial tundra steppe warfare and gifted them their technologies in exchange for rulership over them, and that clan became the founder population of Turkics essentially. It makes the most sense when you consider all the facts.

I don't speak retard so what are you saying?

The mitochondrial gene pool of Northern Europe is too homogenic for a specific estimate.

For Y-DNA it's about 35-40% Germanic although that's skewed by the founder effect of the main Finnish branch of I1, which has been here less than 3000 years as it shares descent with certain German and Southern Swedish men from 1000 BC.

yfull.com/tree/I-CTS2208/

I see.

ancestraljourneys.org/hunsdna.shtml

1 R1a among

>1 N1c
>C and C3
>1 Q

>muh haplogroups
pic related

Not to mention that genotyped Xiongnu nobles from Xinjiang all had Q.

This is what happens when people take memes as facts.

>disappear
Bulgarians and Croats are Scytians.

Of those samples only R1a and C3 got elite burials.
Q never had much success genetically (excluding the Americas) so the Q elite members were probably very few, certainly not enough to Turkify Scythia, so I stand by my original claim.

>this Finn cuckold fetishists still tries to elevate N1c status
N1c were irrelevant for their entire history, they contributed nohing, they were literal shit-eating savages, primitive forest monkeys, far worse than slavshits

I'm the only anti-cuckold on these threads actually.
I've relentlessly defended Corded Ware from the lie that the steppe admixture in NW Europeans comes from their women who were cuckold fetished by mellow non-steppe R1b farmer men, which is something a Polish FAS cuckold came up with to make his ancestors look as retarded as him.

>country with the biggest alcoholism calls out anyone for FAS
LOL. Keep jerking off to those yellow fantasies you have there little man.

They were genocided by barbarian primitive mongoloid subhumans. Mongols, Kazakhs, Uzbeks, Turkmens and other should in fact pay reparations to all Iranians of the Nordic heritage.

Why the fuck are you so butthurt about this, you fucking "persian" subhuman? All J2 have the same Middle-Eastern ancestors, is it so hard to understand for such a low-IQ monkey like you?

FAS is just my working hypothesis to try to understand why this specific Polish individual believes in such strange things even though they make Corded Ware look weak and aren't even based on anything else than intentionally misunderstanding the data.
I'm sure there's plenty of rational Poles in the world like the blogger Davidski. I have nothing against Poles in general just the ones with FAS.

Explain further. So you are against that Polish dude?