Greetings from /pol/!

Greetings from /pol/!

I came here to ask you if Napoleon would have defeated Russia if he retreated right after he burned Moscow.

Other urls found in this thread:

napolun.com/mirror/napoleonistyka.atspace.com/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No
The russians would just rebuild and go on the offensive
As is their war strategy
White peace was the only option for napoleon

Go back

You think hit and run won't work?

> Greetings from /pol/!
You have to go back

Go back right away

Fuck off poltard

>replying to bait

>announcing yourself as cancer

And they say polturds aren't all retarded!

Why do I have to go back?

Why didn't napoleon just do what the Germans did in ww1?

Schliefen plan?

Logistics. Environment. Supplies. He might had it slightly better, and with that I mean that the Cossack’s wouldn’t hang their clothes on the Versailles gates to dry. But you wouldn’t have bistro’s also and Pushkin being what he was. So. No, not entirely. Now please go back.

>if he retreated right after he burned Moscow.
he did(?)

>Greetings from /pol/!
i'm sorry but just that statement doesn't warant a detailed explenation to your answer.

fuck off

Now wait a minute. Let’s assume for a minute that Napoleon was a bit smarter: what if he found the burned Moscow, destroyed what was left as well as whatever he could find on the way back to France, and then just immediately went home and published a narrative of victory? What if he went home and spun a story how “the Russians would rather burn down their capital than face the French army in direct combat”? He would maintain the strength of the French military and also put the ball in the Russians’ court. They would either have to refute the claim and have to explain a destroyed capital or pressure them into an open battle which Napoleon would likely win given his army strength? Would that amount to an actual victory? Or would the russians continue to be able to ignore the trade embargo of England, making them the victors?

none of this is smart or makes sense, please learn about the period before assuming things.

You’re the one underestimating the value of propaganda. Napoleon already controlled most of the continent, it’s not unreasonable to think he could spin the narrative of his regime.

The propaganda in France at that time was that Napoleon was DEAD you absolute boar. France was in a stage of turning against him because of his costly wars on their sons.

Source?

I forget if it's written in one of my books or on a website so read here if you're interested. (it will possibly be written in the pages of the battle of Borodino or Leipzig because i read those a lot)
napolun.com/mirror/napoleonistyka.atspace.com/index.html

your questions aren't worth me looking up where its written and i even think i shouldn't be bumping this trash thread.

nah, he wasted two months waiting for alexander I to come to the table, who never showed up

We hate you

lmao with that shitty altitude you can pretend play all you want

just stop posting on Veeky Forums kid