ODN or Chainlink lads?

ODN or Chainlink lads?

why not split portfolio like a wise buisnessmen ?

Both. But ODN if you had to pick one. Platform > eth token

Buy OMG before it goes in apeshit pump. You've been warned here first.

I’ve got a ton of it. But see no reason for it to pump. There’s nothing special coming up. If anything it’ll keep dumping. I just don’t care bc I bought it at $5

odn is a scam buy LINK since it has a real chance to be a major player

link will replace odn

This is not even a question. Link has the most going for it

>unironically buying coins with >100mil cap

all in odn user.
Look and sell orders, No one is selling. Its going to $10 this year

ODN.

Obsidian is a project designed to utilize the block-chain to provide for anonymous services. The development team behind Obsidian is working on an application that can utilize the block-chain to allow for anonymous messaging, anonymous money transfers, and even the transfer of multimedia files such as pictures, videos, and music. Obsidian is more than just a token and the messenger/wallet application that the developer team is working on. Obsidian also stands to be a platform for developers to utilize so that they can build applications which stand to benefit from privacy.

You don't need marketers watching everything you buy, or police listening to & reading everything you say and share. If you want to spend your money on women and wine or arrange shitposting, you can get things done. Privately.

Imagine being able to purchase things off of craigslist without giving up your phone number or message vendors on the DarkMarket without using annoying PGP methods. Anonymous shopping on your phone for anything: prostitutes, drugs, and nudes. If this project succeeds, all the underworld will have a new playground for communication, information transfer and all sorts of other grey market enterprises activities completely anonymous (literally billions of dollars in data and business outside of the power of the government can become movable overnight when this project succeeds).

Chainlink is /ourcoin/
ODN is a literal shitcoin

They're both /ourcoin/

I'm 40% LINK 50% ODN and 10% BTC, literally making a wagecucks yearly in a day.

Yeah. This. I’m mostly in LINK though.

they're both /ourcoin/ [2]

Help me be like you, user.

Odn a shitty privacy focused messaging app that’s been done to death a billion times with many competitors.

Link a golden coin that solves a major problem in crypto and currently the only one of its kind with strong banking partnerships and powerful first move advantage.

Gee I dunno

Deluded faggot and waste of dubs

You literally must be some double digit iq ape if you can't see chainlinks moon mission coming over the next 2 weeks. Waste your time on some shitty crypto messenger app though faggot, you'll see in time

I'm in both. Absolutely not reason they can't both succeed