Did the Nazis really take meth and similar drugs?

Did the Nazis really take meth and similar drugs?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodor_Morell
mapinc.org/drugnews/v02/n1001/a05.html?5235
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Everyone do meth, user. Everyone.

they devised some sick dope

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodor_Morell

Morell kept a medical diary of the drugs, tonics, vitamins and other substances he administered to Hitler, usually by injection (up to 20 times per day) or in pill form. Most were commercial preparations, some were Morell's own mixes. Since some of these compounds[citation needed] are considered toxic, historians have speculated that Morell inadvertently contributed to Hitler's deteriorating health. The fragmentary list (below) of some 74 substances (in 28 different mixtures)[14] administered to Hitler include psychoactive drugs such as heroin as well as commercial poisons. Among the compounds, in alphabetical order, were:[7]

Atropa belladonna (2–4 pills with every meal, for a total of 8-16 tablets a day,[15] in Doktor Koster's Antigaspills,[16] a compound also containing strychnine)[17]
atropine (extract of seminal vesicles)[16]
Brom-Nervacit (bromide, since August 1941 a spoonful almost every night, to counteract stimulation from methamphetamine and permit sleep)[7]
caffeine
chamomile
cocaine and adrenaline (via eyedrops)[18]
E. coli [19]
enzymes
Eukodal or Eukodol (trade name for oxycodone)[20]
Eupaverinum (papaverine, antispasmotic)[7]
Glyconorm (metformin) [7]
Methamphetamine (as Pervitin and Vitamultin)[7][16]
morphine
Mutaflor (pills prescribed to Hitler for flatulence in 1936, the first unorthodox drug treatment from Morell; bacteria extracted from human faeces, see: E. coli)[19]
oxedrine tartrate
potassium bromide
prophenazone (a derivative of Phenazone)
proteins and lipids derived from animal tissues and fats
sodium barbitone
strychnine[17]
sulfonamide
testosterone
vitamins

> ywn get all this stuff and get comfy in a requisitioned russian dacha

Both Allies and Axis used meth, heroine and other drugs routinely.

>he doesn't know about Panzerschokolade

mapinc.org/drugnews/v02/n1001/a05.html?5235
I know we did
>never again skiing

Yes, but pharmaceuticals were less regulated in general, not just in Nazi Germany.

Pervitin, when you need to Blitz Glasgow and had a rough night.
Motorheads shouldn't be allowed to run a nation, coke at most and ffs smoke some pot to take the edge off!

Those were the days...

Historians never talk about it because it would imply he was less responsible. The sad state of history.

>Instantaneous cure!
Fucking kek.

Fuck no. Drug use was punishable by death in the German army. This 'fact' was made up to trick youth into getting hooked as a way to emulate their forefathers and allow the final destruction of western civilization.

I don't believe any of this shit.

Literally everything that Hitler expressed about life struggle totally discredits this.

>muh pure fuhrer

Currently, the US armed forces use Modafinal, a milder pharmaceutical stimulant, for some applications (i.e., intercontinental bomber flights).

>This 'fact' was made up to trick youth into getting hooked as a way to emulate their forefathers and allow the final destruction of western civilization.
Totally, man. There are no coincidences!

>I don't believe any of this shit.
your belief isnt required for something to be true. interestingly i didnt know pertivan was meth, it was a commonly used drug in ww2 by soldiers. british soldiers had similar in packeted tablet form placed into their 6 man food supply kits. so the fact he was given it is actually not unusual for the times at all, there would have been plenty of soldiers arouns him who had used it in combat, not impossible one of them recommended it and he got it from doctor.

Yeah. Germans were the tops when it came to meth, pure shit, they'd dilute it only if it was with candy or liquor.
The soviets, their meth, from what I recall reading was sometimes a sort of dark brown ooze drunk from a mess tin, which at times may or may not have contained amphetamines, you never knew. Most of the time though, you were just getting regular ol' pills, albeit shitty ones.

he also said the Reich would last 1000 years, how'd that go?

Read Norman Ohler's 'Blitzed'