$1 today

Do you have your champagnes cool? Well, its just beginning. There will be $10 trip this year and $100 until 2020.

Gratz for everyone who believed in it and found it early enough to buy masternode

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/748bo1/why_you_should_be_investing_in_odn/?st=j8d9eelj&sh=1fbaea45
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I dont have a masternode. need 3000 more but thats goina cost me thousands essentially unless the price drops.

Feel even worse that the reward for my stacking increased by 8 days

its a great feeling knowing i have 40k-50k of these... people who didn't invest are retarded. Thanks to all my fans.

>Literally a chat app that happens to have a blockchain

my first ico i so i didnt put in a lot of money

Hello fellow milionaire

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/748bo1/why_you_should_be_investing_in_odn/?st=j8d9eelj&sh=1fbaea45

Upvote this post for normies if you...
Support privacy. Support the ODN Marines. Support /ourcoin/.

YO FAGGOTS HOW MUCH IS DIS MASTERCHODE?

I WANT BUY

CHOOOO CHOOO

2.1btc right now

100btc in buy orders on fucking craptopia. Last chance for odn under $1

I'm in the same boat. Bought 2600 at @ 700 canadian cuckbux, then bought another 1400 for 800. Still sitting comfy at 4.4k but god damn I wish I'd bought a MN back then. I'm all in right now

What was the ico price in USD?

>tfw 186 Obsidian bought at 35 cents
>tfw Raditz Saga power level

like $0.14

10btc to $1

Time to pop the champ soon lads

How much is this predicted to go today? 1.10? 1.20?

dunno, we are after first major dump so from here we should continue this uptrend. IMO we will see steady, natural 5-10% daily growth with this one

>we are after first major dump
No we're not.

If anyone here is unironically holding ODN still, look at pic related. If that sell wall sells just his stake this coin goes down over 15%. That is flimsy as fuck. Y'all being baited into a pump and dump scheme.

meh

still comfy

And for those that fell for this and don't know what's going on, the sell wall on top is their exit line, and the buy wall on the bottom is their catch line. They basically clean out people in an oscillating pattern, while walking up the catch line.

Want proof? Look at the order book. It's nothing but micro-transactions to fluff the books after a selloff.

Veeky Forums has helped me over the years, but there are some pretty shitty actors at work here. Also, they are terrible at covering their tracks.

If it is a pump and dump, what’s the bail out price? A dollar?

Someone wants more ODN. Hahahaha try harder

I've set mine to 2,5, that's very realistic by the end of this week or as soon as the Excange gets announced

Looks like it, though might be 90 cents. Probably just a 'play it by ear' situation (i.e. sell when it cools off). Perhaps they'll keep it rolling until the next exchange is listed, I don't know.

Either way, this is completely unnatural. And the whole anti-FUD campaign calling them 'dolphins' or whatever is bullshit. 10btc is enough to manipulate this book extensively. Think about that. 40k is all it takes to completely control this market right now.

so what do you want me to do?

sell now?

>Having this much FUD

Stay poor

If I gave you advice then I could be as bad as they are. Just be careful.

Please do, I need to pick up more

wtf is this type of manipulation ok for the future or should i just cashout all my holdings now before they crash the market?

Sitting on a small stack, missed so many moons holding dgb like a fucking retarded it really feels good to be on this one. This coin looks like nothing until a darknet market adopts it though.

That type of manipulation does two things
1) It clears 'undesirable' events from the market history main view (you'd have to scroll)
2) It gives a false sense of a market direction

As for cashout? I can't tell you. I'm not going to hold, but I'm terrible and predicting exactly when a group will dump, so I just always walk away if it's being manipulated.

Don't believe this man. His just trying to get your tokens for cheap before the moon commences

Is anyone unable to get their ODN wallet to sync? I swear it worked fine yesterday but today I've gone through the entire troubleshooting thing and it refuses to sync even after deleting everything but wallet.dat and trying again.

I have 20k but even with that i only get a reward every 3 days... If odn dips i might sell. I don't see this actually going anywhere but down price wise from here honestly.

I agree. It's actually him thats part of the pnd. It's the stage to fud it i guess

so a group is manipulating odn on cryptopia, by making it look like its in a uptrend, and messing around with the order book, and will do a market sell once it reaches their target, causing the price to plummet hard and fling it into a downtrend that'll be hard to recover from?

>Going down
Why the fuck would this go down before it hits a high volume xchange?

only bought 1Eth worth because I was afraight after investing in SHIT icos. Dang. Wish I had a fucking masternode

>people are talking about incoming dump
>wanna sell
>can't get this shit off my wallet because it won't fucking sync

Because it's a manipulated pump n dump like elix and i dont want to become a bagholder.

They've attempted to crash the market multiple times but we all keep buying the dip. These small time fries suck at this game.

You're complaining about getting about 20% above the advertised payout rate? (at 10% per year, you would get around 2k a year, at 20ODN every 3 days, you get around 2400 a year)

good, sell me your coins.

I'll buy em

Dude, the pattern you're describing has been there from day 1. There's still a gap between the buying and selling price because of the lack of liquidity, I do think it's fair to consider the buying end more of an actual support though.

Am I being memed? Should I sell or not? Please help me. I am an idiot.

Sell, you dont deserve to be rich

Where did you buy in on?

DONT, they want your cheap ass odn for more masternodes user.

cryptopia

>next monero
>pump and dump

Choose one. In like 6weeks from niw there will be ios and android app you want to dump it at $0.9

>question at MN fags
how many ODN do you get in what period of time?

delete this

No you stupid fuck. This coin has been out for 4 days and is only on 1 exchange. It'll be on a high volume exchange within a few weeks and their first product is coming out in 1-3 months, making them one of the very few coins with an actual app on their platform. Their marketcap at the moment is still smaller than most ICOs that are in their funding stage and they have the head developer of monero as their technical advisor.

If you have weak hands just gtfo.

10k @ ico, 5k @ 7000 sats, 5k @ 13k sats

Just read the order book yourself. It's a perfect picture of it. Though I suspect you two are part of the PnD group.

Honestly, it'll probably recover (to some degree) with the next exchange listing after the dump. Remember, it only takes 10BTC to really fuck with this value right now

10BTC is all that's needed, and part of what constitutes that 10BTC is the PnD group's money. 10BTC is absolutely nothing, and they would easily have it.

They are trading against each other (back and forth) only losing the minor trade fees in the process, and slurping up actual user's sell orders on the low end and unloading on actual user's buy orders on the top end. This is textbook shithead pump and dump shenanigans.

Of course it's been there since day 1. They've had their sights on this coin since then. Hell, they were spamming for members for this very operation just a few days ago. Not sure if it's still in the archives anymore or not.

>anyway
People can try to work with it and hope they come out unscathed, but it's a time bomb for sure.

fucking this. they have an actual working product and if any of you neckbeards took the time to check out their slack for a while you'd see the ODN team gets shit done. Just ask the brony fagot from monero

We dont need weak hands on this bull run, let him sell who gives a shit

I bought some ODN

Wtf is a masternode? What are the benefits and how do I get one?

I'm a newfag please be gentle.

Shit, sell if you want to, you've already picked up a nice profit or just wait for it to crash past 18k or something

Masternode means your passive income is 20% and not 10%.

Just chillin and waiting.

Any word on the new exchange?
It's not fucking yobit, right?

If keep it in the wallet correct? Over a year?

yes and yes

i wouldn't call yobit for a high volume exchange

I don't want to sell if it's not a pump and dump like elix but I'm too dumb to tell if it is.

Jesus christ. Just read the fucking white paper and talk to the devs on the slack if you're so concerned.

The head developer of monero is the technical advisor for this project, do you think he'd be a part of a project that's just a pump and dump?

It's a legit project but a lot of legit projects die from heavy market manipulation. Look at sia.

65k here and making like 20odn daily

Sia started dumoing after devs announced ASICs

ODN IS A FUCKING MESSAGING APP.. . EPITOME OF SHITCOIN JUST LIKE KIN

LINK IS CONNECTING BANKS, SERVICES INCLUDING OMISEGO - ARE YOU DELUDED NO LINKIE? BUY LINK NOW BEFORE IT IS
>TOO LATE

Yobit haa 8x the 24-hr volume of cryptopia.

I have equal amounts in both. So far I'm making way more from ODN.

>he thinks its just a messaging app.
laughinggirls.jpg

Its good that there are still people like him so we ca accumulate

If ODN is just a messaging app, google is just a data aggregator. Have fun with your worthless eth tokens. I’ll stick to my platforms. Pleb.

look at the lifetime charts, it's being manipulated but it still has steady growth. There hasn't been a major spike recently which makes me think it still has far to go.

I'm gonna hold till exchange news hits.

anonymous messaging and payments, pretty much meant for illegal fuckery so that's a big market there

Obviously will dip soon due to too long uprise

Actually it is already showing the down-trend

ENJOY UR BAGS AHAHHAHAH

noob here

do I just need to unlock my wallet once to stake and does it stake 24/7 then?

Oh god damnit

THATS IT IM SELLING MY 20K ODN FUCK.

It already dipped from 23.5k

Are you looking at the same coin I am? It's still up 11% on the day.

Can simeone give me link to the slack?
(not hyperlinked plz dont wanna lose my link)

Their website link isnt letting me sign up, been trying for dayzzz

No, the 10% staking now will be replaced by masternode 10%. So only 10%

Can you stop posting this pnd please you make biz look bad with your shills to normies.

Jelly you didn't get in ;)?

website link works fine for me?

well memed friend ;^)

IT DIPPED SELL SELL SELL

yes

Hello am Pajeet from discord pump n dump sirs pls give me al yar coins for cheep pls n thanking u very much

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

DO I FUCKING SELL OR NOT

Please sell I'm getting these coins for so fucking cheap right now

yes sell you really think a coin that went 2000 percent in the first 3 days of listing wasnt being pumped to ath records

YOU ARE RETARDED FOR NOT SELLING AT .9 CENTS

Sell when I make 2x or hold on? Can it realistically hit $10?

I'm this user: ( ). You honestly will not get a good answer to that question. Based on how people aren't truly addressing my posts here, most of the people here are shilling and will only lead you wrong. Technically, I fall into that category and could be 'manipulating' you.

Do you believe in the tech? Hold it. Do you think it will go up regardless of what it does once it hits another exchange? Hold it. Are you unsure? Sell some or all. Always have a target (when you plan to sell) when you get a position (when buying). Adjust as things go along, but make sure you do things with a plan. Always. Otherwise, you're trading with emotion. Emotional people get greedy, and end up broke.