I BOUGHT LINK AT 11K AND SOLD AT 7.5K BECAUSE YOU GUYS TOLD ME IT WAS GOING TO DROP TO 5.5K!!!

I BOUGHT LINK AT 11K AND SOLD AT 7.5K BECAUSE YOU GUYS TOLD ME IT WAS GOING TO DROP TO 5.5K!!!
WHY IS THERE SO MUCH EVIL IN THE WORLD?

No but seriously, should I buy back in now? I won't have as much as a few days ago but if it goes to 1bil mcap I'll recoup my losses. Please don't lie to me this time, bros.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Buy and HODL nigger

Getting shilled on reddit and steadily increasing and eating sell walls again.

Thanks, guys. If I get confirmation from 8 more people I'll go all in again and hold this time. 1bil mcap or nothing.

If you take legitimate investment advice blindly off of an anonymous image board, you deserve to lose money.

There is a ton of useful information on here, but don't take it as gospel. Simply accept that it is ultimately someone's opinion. Identify their credibility and do your due diligence in research to verify the validity of their statements.

I've made almost 100k using Veeky Forums as my sole source of information, and I had to learn the ways of how to filter through information, as I've lost almost everything multiple times.

With great effort comes great reward. You'd be surprised what a little research teaches you.

buy again at 12K and sell at the next dip, we need people in crypto like you, with weak hands.

we also said it would hit $2? should held or bought more u fucking idiot

christ this is too easy for me

what the fuck do you have to lose?

if you did it right, you won't be on the street if you lose money

go all in

I bought in at 9990 Sats, man. Just keep holding we're all gonna make it.

>If I get confirmation from 8 more people
this is why you lose money. I would tell you to use own brain but you clearly don't have one

Dude, do it!
Just buy this shit, 8k or 9k it won't matter once LINK does x5.

do it faggot. you obviously need help.

who naive are you all?
reddit already knows that you are shilling the fuck out of this
just look at the comments, every post is about this being shilled and that Veeky Forums is shoving it down everyone's throats

youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE

if u look into chainlink and all the surrounding entities, you too would be shilling the shit out of this token

"if it's being shilled, then it's a bad token"

massive logical error

eat shit and die

no i didn't say that, but don't expect this to moon that much
it's going to do what it did recently: go up and then dip, rinse and repeat until SIBOS or more news

and one youtube video =/= OMFG IT"S GOING TO MOON
this coin is literally everywhere
deal with it
the price is being propped up by small buy orders. most orders are still 1.3

its. still. a. valid. project.

top kek

It is going to drop, hard. Be patient nigger

It doesn't matter if you buy or not. You'll lose money in any coin because you can't use your own brain.

> hundred of us are convinced and tell you to hold
> 3-4 pajeets fud you to dump the price

You made your choice user

lol it's not going up by much more. sorry