hahahaha

Now still less than 10 cent with a working exchange while bnb is $1.7

>buy in when it is already 4x in a week

smart money

- working exchange
- they have a working payment gateway product
- pays dividends
-1 mil market cap

It ain't going back down to that price broski.

Easy 10x coin

If the exchange ever becomes popular at least as liqui or hitbtc this will surely moon.

Can anyone red pill me on the rune Everson guy? Is he a dirty scammer or what?

Not really a 1 million market cap

Coin supply is wrong on Cmc, real circulating supply is 80 million and total is 200 m with a bunch still locked up

which exchange sites is this on >

topkek
on COSS

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/coss/

Click markets

Right now it's on coss, etherdelta, and hitbtc

May not be added to other exchanges since it's a direct competitor to them.

Deposits take forever so be warned. Probably best to buy on etherdelta and then transfer to coss or mew to collect the sweet dividends this Sunday

>COSS
fucking christ i already made an account for exchange sites today

>4

dividends as in selling when its high?

so when i deposit ETH or BTC from coinbase to etherdelta and then go to coss or mew will be faster?
why not just stay on etherdelta?

Research the coin

It pays you 50% of all transaction fees in various cryptos

But only if you have it on the exchange or in mew

They have a tutorial on how to set it up if you want to hold on mew and still collect the payouts.

Dividends are paid every week, first one is this Sunday

Was the ICO price for this 600 COSS per ETH? Because right now you can get about 3000. Did they distribute the unsold tokens or something?

holy fuck etherdelta is a shitmess of a website. almost as bad as nova exchange

Might be worse actually, sucks to use, it's slow and hard to understand at first but it's worth it and safe as long as you're careful

Just get in before first dividends

okay okay. but the dividends wont be on etherdelta right ?

after transfering ETH to ether and buying COS i need to make a COSS account and deposit it to there

My dick could not be harder op

holy fuck this site. i dont get it. so when i make an account i will just get 1? no verification no noting down my data just BOOP? how the fuck is this even legit?

iam pretty suspicous trying to depost ETH to this account

wtf is this metamask shit jesus christ just let me make a normal fucking account

Etherdelta is legit and it is safe, my blood pressure went from 120 to 200 when I made account and traded there for the first time it is beyond shit.

But have one mayor advantage you can get crypto before they hit mayor exchanges and make huge money if you do it right

okay okay. but do i need metamask to use it ? or can i just send ETH to that adres they gave me ?

Just send to the adress.

so what is metamask for. and how do they protect my account when i dont even have a password on it?

I have 20000 cos , is it enough?

So I liked their idea. First thing in the morning at work I take my 193 eth and transfer it to their exchange. Was about to buy everything out up to about 12-13 cents. Put in my buy order and see - "2K TRADING LIMIT FOR NON KYC ACCOUNTS" HAHAHA promptly took my eth back to Binance.

hold uuup
you sayin to me that it gos faster when i take a detour instead of straight up sending it to coss?

also do i need a certain amount before i get dividents and after buying coss on ether and sending it to COSS. what else do i need to do to get those dividents ?

Can you idiots not read the site? Anyone with coss will get dividends (not dividents, learn how to spell)

You can just hold coss in the wallet on the exchange, or if you're paranoid, they have instructions on doing it with mew

what does this mean?
we can only deposit / withdraw, and even only place orders up to 2k?

It's easy to verify yourself, took me 2min

Every shill seems to be ignoring this, really makes you think.

True, you have a point. But, that having been said, look at BNB on Binance. It's around, what, 37k sat currently and its circulation is 100,000 with total supply of 200,000.

So if this thing can get to even half that, that's not a bad price increase.

And the co founder is a known norwegian pyramid scheme guy. He has massive holes in his linkedin profile.

Source: am norwegian

Same situation with the ELIX disaster.

Once this thing launches its crypto crowdfunding platform it will be worth more then Binance

scam

Get this runescape scam outta here

so let me get this straight... bnc coin 200k coins @36000 sats
coss coin 200 million @3000 sats?

this coin is fucked.

Free armor trimming

bnb coin*

this ?

youtube.com/watch?v=Z73OPiCXlXU
here he is

Binance has 200million coins not 200,000

Unaico/Enigro hit front-page of Norwegian financial newspaper "Dagens Næringsliv" 12th June, with a six-page article titled: "Norwegian Man behind Giant Pyramid Scheme."
The article reveals that the two Norwegian Enigro owners are notorious pyramid-/Ponzi-scam pushers:
-Jarle Thorsen was convicted of fraudulent accounting and a recruiter for failed pyramid/Ponzi scams WWA, WGI, Giicorp and Plexpay
- Rune Evensen was a recruiter for pyramid/Ponzi scams Plexpay, Giicorp, Alston Price and T5PC

Stop spreading FUD

I hold over 30k coss but how exactly is this fud? Has anyone replied to this?

Suck my dick bitch. Just because you bought..
I was going to buy, but this made me think twice.
no FUD. shit is real.

did i kill it?

yep its dead

nope
stop fudding

hello pajeet FUD discord member 2600 sat on coss.io

Killed it?
Market cap increased by 400k today..

Yeah you really "killed" it. Go jerk off and cry when it's 20 cents before sunday.

hey boss. am i doing a good job?

None of those people are on the team you fuckwit.
coss.io/team
You can verify yourself. Also look at all these NWO looking cucks working on it. This is bound to be at least a 100 million usd cap.

have you checked the massive sell walls? 100's of eth on hitbtc just to move back up to 4000 sats

Just buy it on Coss. io

Then who the fuck is this?
fintechnopreneur.com/making-cryptocurrencies-accessible-rune-evensen/

If it has 300 eth to sell before it moves to 4000 on hitbtc, its not going to run higher anywhere else..

these fuders make me want me to buy the coin lol, just like bnb and odn last time. Why they fud a new coin with a working product like this?

Oh shit, okay so there's one of your guys who isn't even in charge of the tech. He seems like a guy who was able to make a lot of money

he IS cosscoin... IT'S HIS SCAM.
why would you trust someone who has scammed over 4 million people?

ya'll gunna get goxxed.

The exchange works and will probably be improved over time. Unless they literally lied about something (e.g. dividends are made up) how can it be a scam?
And why would they waste the opportunity to create a solid business(exchange) when they already have almost everything finished?

Yes yes and Waltonchain was a huge chink scam coin! go sell your cryptos before china and j.p morgan bans bitcoin again.
This norwegian scam artist will surely scam you of your whole 100$ eth portfolio if you invest!

Fucking kids I swear to god

This.