BLAS - Moon mission imminent

steady volume increase

exponentially rising for the last few days

TO THE MOON

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BLAKE_(hash_function)
blakestar.io/proof-stake-v3-0-now-testing/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is dirt cheap shit

Whale here, this shits gonna make me so fucking rich

Whales are already rich.

you can almost feel the lambo right here

10-30x coin right here

Stop samefagging already, retard.

someone doesnt want to 10x his investment

how much do you guys have?
feeling comfy with 650k

I have 1.5m

300k. Feeling very comfy.

333k why not lets see how this goes when the news drops Oct 10 also I like the letters BLAS

Unless the dev fucks up big-time, we will see BLAS doing a smart cash very soon.
Project is legit, and actually brings new tech to the table.

(Got in at 9 sat btw)

damn at 9? I got most of mine at 27-30

what do u think, which market cap would be realistic?

too early to shill this, still accumulating

blake is a chad name
fucking loser neets actually purchasing chadstars thinking it'll make them a chad
can this get anymore ironic

It gets the name from the BLAKE hash function en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BLAKE_(hash_function)

BLAKE and BLAKE2 are cryptographic hash functions based on Dan Bernstein's ChaCha stream cipher, but a permuted copy of the input block, XORed with some round constants, is added before each ChaCha round. Like SHA-2, there are two variants differing in the word size. ChaCha operates on a 4×4 array of words. BLAKE repeatedly combines an 8-word hash value with 16 message words, truncating the ChaCha result to obtain the next hash value. BLAKE-256 and BLAKE-224 use 32-bit words and produce digest sizes of 256 bits and 224 bits, respectively, while BLAKE-512 and BLAKE-384 use 64-bit words and produce digest sizes of 512 bits and 384 bits, respectively.[1]

8.5 mil :)

so jelly

holy shit

i'm already all in now, so i hope thats my ticket to become a whale for low marketcap coins afterwards

>Found new floor at 20 sats
>Found new floor at 30 sats
>Found new floor at 40 sats

The comfiest hold.

when are you guys thinking of selling btw

500+ sats, but it'll reach much higher imo

too early to say, but probably around 400 sats

i have absolutely no idea which marketcap would be realistic for this coin

400 sats would be about $4m

Well it really depends how the dev handels it. The marketcap is still below 0.5 million, not much downside, all upside imo. I think we will see some heavy accumulation before leading up to the PoS3.0 switch in mid October.

Depends on how vocal and fast the team is for me. The earlier they can promise bittrex, the longer I'll hold this.

doesnt bittrex requires 100-150,000$ daily volume?

It will never be listed at bittrex.

So the only feature of this coin is that it's.. stakeable? or What?

and it seems to be the first coin that uses the blake hash function

Who the fuck cares? What does it offer over other coins?

a fatty fucking stake reward

and they will raise it a lot with the pos 3.0

I don't see what this coin has hundreds others don't.

Can you please stop swearing, user?

Mark my words. This BLAS coin will replace BTC in 3-4 years. If not, I will eat OP's mom's ass.

This is the next ELX

best coin we've shilled in a while. Gonna pump 1btc in /day until POW comes out. Lets shill together and maybe I'll drop some GF nudes

Elix 2.0? Looks like it's not quite on the ground floor, but you're on the 1st or 2nd floor at this point.

Off to dinner I'll be back for more in a bit make me proud

Poor fag here, if i put in 50, give me a ball park estimate of a good turn out? 500? 1000?

This will be my first coin :^|

skunkhash raport

ELIX is the new ELIX

You can decide when to get out, since it is your first one you may just buy and get off at 250-500, dont get too greedy

Please let your weak hands sell at 250 sats, whales like me will stake and hold til 500+ :)

This is the first ever completely unfounded shitcoin that isn't even on a fucking proper exchange that i will ever buy. Cmon boys.

Shill me of FUD me. My fingers on the trigger for literally 100k.

Fuck it I'm buying my ticket to the moon mission. Time to shill the fuck out of this

literally a pajeet coin

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Finished my TA. How many anons are ready for BLASt off?

It's in the name ffs

We rich yet?

All in due time user. Have to let biz board the rocketship first

O dam son wait about 3 days and I'll pull my 50btc outta bat and put way more in.

to the moon we go

Holy Moly wait let me get more

>STOP MOONING NOWWWWW

same like im in accumulation phase

Alright I'm in with a meager amount.

Give me enough to start investing for real in the next couple weeks.

>Finally find out about a coin BEFORE the shilling

>Bitcoin takes too long to transfer, make half as much as I could have

Help me biz

ALWAYS transfer ETH/LTC converted from BTC before buying into other altcoins

Fuck now I know.

thats actually a good idea, thanks

>Missed elix pre-moon
>Missed coss pre-moon

Early boarding pass to BLAStoff at a hefty discount.

Is this what it feels like to have the inside scoop biz?

How many do you have? I want to buy more but i can't accumulate fuck

whats a good buy in price? just get in now? don't fuck me Veeky Forums you probably all bought in at 5 satoshi and are about to dump

Wait the numbers don't add up. Why is this coin good ?

Only 35k atm but will buy a bit more after my transfer goes through.
Buy it now user. Look at the volume rise on coinmarketcap it's only getting higher. This is an easy 10x.

DO NOT FORGET THIS IS A SHITCOIN.

It WILL moon but you have to sell off enough to recoup your investment after it 2x's. Don't be stuck with it after the dump

So what's this next shitcoin doing? Just another PnD? Why's it gonna moon to 500 sats?

Do you wish you had to inside scoop to buy elix at 1200 satoshis?

This is that. It's a pajeet but you know that BEFORE it moons.

Buy in, sell half at 2x, and let the bag holders fight over the scraps

>2x

More like 10x. 500+ sats easily after PoSv3.

Big potential upside is there's a lot of Elix money floating around on coinexchange that is going to be looking for something else to put it into.

Watch it like a hawk once things get going, but it has a path to gains ahead of it.

When's the update?

Most likely within 1-2 weeks.

on october 10

you think it will go to 100 satoshi ? when?

BLAS is 100% pnd.
an improvement to bitcoins hashing algorithm is worth absolutely nothing to the market.

Thanks. I'll be watching this closely but I still don't know what this is supposed to do.

Just a quick flip it is. 500 sats seems to good though.

Over the next few days user.
This is a classic PnD but it's /ourcoin/. Buy, hold, sell at 2x, and ride the wave.

It's actually a pretty cool coin in and of itself though I might hold on to some long term. First coin to use BLAKE hash, and they're moving to POS on the 10th

Basically the coin is mostly mined now, as the stake rate isnt that big, but the update will make staking the best way to generate coins, which will raise the price as most people will be staking.
Here's more info: blakestar.io/proof-stake-v3-0-now-testing/

Watch it like a hawk. You heard it here first.

I just don't see how this low volume will let it reach 100 sats.

By that time, everyone will be cashing out their initial investment and ride it with the excess coins.

Seems very risky. You'll get caught bag holding.

Sharing your feelings

Very early. Taking all my profits from ELIX and putting it into BLAS. Lets go!

ELIX had fuck all for volume initially, but hype and massive shilling sent its volume to hundreds of BTC.

The same will happen with BLAS with PoSv3, and after the weak handed pajeets dump, the real moon mission will begin while most big holders like myself are staking.

I hope you're right user. I'm in this ride now, moon or dump...only time will tell.

should I be staking now? or wait for PoSv3

wait, staking now is kind of worthless

So much pajeet FUD in the BLAS Telegram chat, lmao

BLAS is ripe for an Andromeda mission.

Guys I looked into this shit, basically sell everything past October 10.

Shh ... Accumulating.

LOL HOLY SHIT DOES THIS ACTUALLY WORK? Elix and Blas shilled on the same day.... again? Fucking oath.