How risky is to daytrade it right now?

How risky is to daytrade it right now?

Seems to me that it keeps falling and raising whole day, should i risk it and try to ear some money in the next few days or just play it safe and continue accumulating?

Other urls found in this thread:

national-lottery.co.uk/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

national-lottery.co.uk/

Buy a ticket there. Same chances.

up to you, but this is pretty normal for upcoming events
anyone who tells you that it will keep going up until the event is blowing smoke out of their ass

on top of that, if nothing comes of the event (i.e. not straight from the horses mouth of Sergy or SWIFT) then this shit will drop so hard it will make your head spin

>How risky is it to daytrade

That depends, do you have information that gives you an advantage over the other traders?

Its a guessing game man, like at any point it might just not return below your sell price and you will be left hanging. Of course you say that now after looking at the graph but thats just observing the past.

What you would have to do is predict the future

Was decent when it first hit Binance.
But now that the bots are there, they will fuck you up if you try and day trade.

use 10 to 20% from your stack and see how it goes.

Most likely you will loose it, and then you will either learn to trade, or to hodl.

>same chances

are you actually retarded? The lottery isn't 50/50 you fucking swine.

Sure. Either you win or you don't win. 50/50 chance of one outcome.

50/50 only applies to the next second.

Charts can go up and down every single second, so you have to factor that in.

This product is totally working. 100% working product so:
- If SWIFT is going to adopt it, we may be talking about $10 a token this year.
- If nothing came out, it will dip, but there are so many applications that eventually will reach $10, but next year.

If you are retarded: just HODL.

>if nothing comes of the event (i.e. not straight from the horses mouth of Sergy or SWIFT

i really hope sergey realizes this and gives us some fucking good news that day...

This.
Chainlink doesn't need SWIFT of banks. It can exist in an entirely crypto world.
It's fundamentally a peer-to-peer solution.

If Swift adopts it then it will be $50 by Q2 2018.

Can't argue with that.

>actually thinks charts oscillate meaningfully in one direction or the other in the space of a second. Your chances of day trading is a 50/50 which resets per second as the market corrects to an equal opposite movement at a rate asymptotically approaching 1.0 seconds.

>actually thinks charts oscillate meaningfully in one direction or the other in the space of a second
The point is they can.

You heard it here first, folks.

From one second to the next, even the craziest bull run can reverse.

I'm really not sure what you're having trouble with.

Sold and profited. I held for a while and was worried about breaking even. I'm not going to battle with bots all day... hopefully Goldman Sachs doesn't invest in it overnight.

You will regret it. Mark my words and remember this day.

lmao this. If you are determined to make up your losses from your shit day trading, make the increments smaller. I just made 750 link there. I have a stack of 64k lol. Just over 1% gains. The balls on the people who sell big stacks when something is going sideways, phwoah. Taking profits off a pump makes sense, but just hold your LINK man

I believe in ChainLink but my gut tells me it will dip again. Who knows? Maybe you are right. I've made some really poor choices in the past with cryptocurrencies.

WEAK HANDED FAGGOT. SELL ME YOUR BAGS OR DECIDE TO STAY.

> YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE CHAINLINK.

Don't listen to these Pajeets. None of them can daytrade so they have the HODL mentality, it will dip today again. Look at the depth charts to understand that. I made an extra 1k Link yesterday. The choice is yours.

Fucking depth charts are you retarded. brb just pop up a 100k wall, oh look buy there's support! Pulls walls. Crashes. Fuck off idiot

someone do a market sell and drop the price again

And the next time you will lose 2k LINk.

Like i already stated above.
50/50

chinks are about to wake up.... are you aware about what will happen ?

Chinklink?

and what might that be?

LMAO, fucking pajeets, stay poor. It's already going down. I go out 50/50 or 25/75 not the full 100%, you'd be retarded to go full out 100% and lose out on profits. Also, depth charts talk about enough volume in regards to daytrading. Also use RSI and MACD lines faggots.

>PUMP!!!!!!!

>PUMP!!!!!!!
>PUMP!!!!!!!>PUMP!!!!!!!
>PUMP!!!!!!!>PUMP!!!!!!!>PUMP!!!!!!!
>PUMP!!!!!!!>PUMP!!!!!!!>PUMP!!!!!!!>PUMP!!!!!!!

chinks will dump during usa evening, then around midnight will rise again.

bump

bump for interest