Bitcoin will dip below 2000

I hope you have your Yellen and Draghi coin ready.
Bitcoin will crash so 1500 and below and only the smart niggers will be able to BUY at this price.

Other urls found in this thread:

bankofcanada.ca/2016/03/staff-working-paper-2016-14/
youtube.com/watch?v=XbZ8zDpX2Mg
trends.google.co.uk/trends/explore?q=bitcoin
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bear Trap

HOLY FUCK I SURE HOPE SO GAW DAM

youre insane, bear traps dont double top. bitcoin is fucked.

the bear trap was last year when btc dipped all the way into early 2017 then spiked for most of 2017. now we selloff. just check the charts and stop jacking off to your overpriced btc.

no other coin is priced at over $1000 even though many are superior versions of btc, e.g. litecoin and vtc transfer speed and cost is so much lower than btc, and vertcoin is actually decentralized not controlled by chink miners. it's fucking over for btc.

btc's high price is also heavily based on the whole "digital gold" imagery, note their color and symbol is all to communicate gold. if btc didn't have this "digital gold" marketing, but all other factors remained the same, it would be under $500 right now.

no crypto should be valued at $300+ per coin. it's fucking ludicrous.

OP is right.

You sound more like a tech person, than a business one. Yes there are better coins out there, but to limit to the "digital gold" branding is simplistic. Bitcoin has value because it is out-competing national reserve currencies. Even the Bank Of Canada is writing reports about a "bitcoin standard".
bankofcanada.ca/2016/03/staff-working-paper-2016-14/

Until another coin successfully dethrones BTC, it's price probably won't dip by that much. The china FUD was far worse than these memelines.

bitcoin has always moved in this fashion.
Just sell now, have some cash and rebuy at a later stage.
If you sell now you can at least double your BTC when you buy back over time.

Atleast I will. Than im ready for the next hype-phase when it will reach 7k+.
7k with double the BTC. Do the math, family. But dont post pink wojaks and complain that nobody has warned you.

>that asian

I dont even know what I'm bumping here.

>Czech'd

100% sure op is correct. its not the chart so much as psychology. people are already starting to cash out and every other person is calling this shit tulips.

im not even seeing posts about limited supply or anything. shills no longer posting why will btc rise but why it wont crash... because of some fork in almost 2 months. more than enough time in there for a correction.

Everyone was posting the same graph when it was in the first red circle. My theory? Everyone hoping to buy at

"back to normal" soon youll be in "fear" when the downtrend starts accelerating.

Obiously the final confirmation will either be a 1D candle closing as the new ATH or below 2500 (Euros).

And if your are in doubt just HODL. Dont short sell or some shit like this.
And im not FUDDING, i strongly believe in Bitcoin.

I just see it as an opportunity to get more bitcoin for the next big leap forward.

I will slowly start rebuying below 3k euros.

>no crypto should be valued at 300+ per coin

its called supply and demand u dumb fuck. 16.6 million bitcoin cant be spread around for $300 each when millions of people want to own them. Bitcoin is only generating more interest year by year.

bitcoins are basically tulips if no one wants them in a downtrend. no normie is going to look at that double top and think buying is a good idea because maybe it might be worth more in a few years if eth doesnt flip it.

btc bubble is popping, cope more

Dont confuse volatility with a general lack of interest.
Yes it will crash again. But it will crash to a point that is higher than the ATH 2 years ago.

And in a few months or years it will go to 10k... and crash again to 5k....

youtube.com/watch?v=XbZ8zDpX2Mg

Bitcoin is actually just a pretty simple network effect at work. Every day, month, year the demand for bitcoin grows more than the new bitcoins mined. Long term there is no way but up for bitcoin.

No normie tulip mania is a 5 eyes PsyOp designed to subconsciously pass of the emergence of ceyptocurrency as a substandard phenomenon while they partake in the greatest money grab in history.

Some wounds never heal and letting them financially devastate you by believing the fabricated propaganda like tulips is just going to be a huge tragedy

>tfw been all-in fiat for the past week and ready to buy super low

even in a $1000-2000 correction, btc can and had regained at any moment because people know the potential. it will more likely be at 25k this time next year, and the usual naysayers like you will be spewing the top of the bubble doomsday predictions as always

nah btc are tulips. alts are legit tech though. not psyop if everyone is calling it like it is. clear as fucking day eth blows btc out of the water and btc holders are just trying to make a quick buck om something that can't scale

im just waiting for the whole segwit2x thing to blow over honestly so this mania can pass

dubs speaks the truth, JUS KEEP BUYIN :,)

youre presuming btc can scale. it cant. second layer solutions require collateral in a multisig and are basically just for micro transactions

not sure why its being sold as a scaling solution for btc. and this 2x thing is a shit show where people are going to hold their bags through a correction just to get some shitty alts at the end of it

No like I dead ass serious tulip mania never existed. Bitcoin falling into Oblivion is a reality that we will have to come to terms with, but tulip mania is, in fact, a completely fabricated phenomenon, everything you or I have ever read about it is a lie and it was done maliciously.

If anyone is in BTC right now GTFO. It gonna carsh.

>meme charts from
from the same that say that TA is the astrology of finance
>"bro get out is going to crash"
without a TA, a FA or anything, just bullshit.

Guys shut the fuck up, you're FUDding just because you wan't to buy low and you missed the last dips.

Just grow a pair and enter now, or you will always miss the train, we're still in a bearish trend and with the upcoming fork it won't crash as you said.

Google trends also suggests public interest in bitcoin has fallen somewhat since the dip, this explains the low volume recently. If people start to sell off (which has already started somewhat) there aren't going to be near enough buyers. trends.google.co.uk/trends/explore?q=bitcoin

tldr, get fucked

which coin will take btc's place?

FuckToken

None. Why would anything have to take its place?

Its just cyclical movement.

Nice, just sold 100k

I only ask because biz is makin seem like there are better coins out there and if there were a big enough falling out then it could be a game changer for supposedly better coins.

Ethereum or NEO.

eth, obviously.

clear as day since it has more usage and a faster network. its like if myspace was publicly listed, had 10x the price of facebook, but facebook had more users and better tech.

did you know you can build bitcoin on top of eth with 1 line of code? bitcoin is literally just a proof of concept for blockchains and every single blockchain at this point is bitcoin + more features. bitcoin is literally the worst coin right now.

>biz is makin seem like there are better coins out there

Dont put too much money into altcoin except ETH, LTC.
You should have atleast 2/3 of your coin portfolio in BTC, LTC, ETH

you mean 50% in eth and 50% in tokens built on eth. youre giving up a huge ecosystem of oracles by using a different protocol layer. competing with eth is like competing with the internet.

bitcoin could have been eth. it should have been and would have been. theres no reason why bitcoin couldn't have scaled to visa levels.

but then core happened. and the miner centralization. and now the forks. its fucking sad, man.

eth is your chance to buy btc at $300 again. dont cling to the legacy chain because of hodl memes or else youll be the greater fool bag holding during a correction that never recovers

Isn't LTC a huge underperformer though? Except for that moon a month ago that quickly corrected.

This is exactly what I've been thinking. Every time there's a pump or bubble in the bitcoin price it drops to 25% of its max within 6 months.

ltc is the best "bitcoin"
never understood bch because ltc is better tech. this is how we know btc is a bubble... ltc would be higher otherwise. not shilling for ltc, i have 0 of it. but its a good indicator of how overbought btc is

Bitbean, mostly for the memes. Prove me wrong.

China is imploding in the next 12 months and BTC prices will have a 25% surge followed by a 90% drop.
You have been warned, screencap this, print and tape to your fridge.

>says the increasingly nervous man for the 8th time this year
Trips of truth notwithstanding.