How might a fledgling trader start a wallet? I'm very new to crypto, and would like to get in on it

How might a fledgling trader start a wallet? I'm very new to crypto, and would like to get in on it.

Budget: $15-$50

Someone recommended me LINK, but I'd like to hear the voices of some veterans too.

Also, how do I get a wallet started? I'd love to buy now before LINK surges, but don't know how.

go to coinbase and buy eth
transfer eth to binance
buy link
go to MEW and create a wallet
transfer link from binance to MEW
check back in a year
go to lambo dealership and pay 1 LINK for 1 lambo

I know you're budget is piss poor, but 15-50 dollars is a big range.

Wait till you have 500 quid, then get started.

My savings are less than $200. You're the second person to tell me to get $500, so I just wanted to try the waters with my measly 15 for now.

Can I do much with my budget?

Thanks

Just buy some random low market cap coin that is shilled here. The problem.with investing 15 dollars is that you're probably going to lose 25 pct or more in fees and transferring between exchanges and wallets. Like if you 2ant to buy obsidian you have to buy BTC and transfer to cryptopia and then buy obsidian and then transfer to an obsidian wallet. Easy 5 dollars in fees.

What's MEW? Why should I store the LINK in a wallet instead of keeping it on an exchange? Thanks for helping a pleb out

Oh, I'd also love to know how to reconvert this stuff into dollars when I'm done, except I might be taking a nice trip down a rabbit hole.

200-300 is fine. I made 10k in a couple months starting with 300

A Fledgling trader is someone with a brain sorry faggot

Those are some saucy gains.
What was your strategy, friendo?

why would i store link on MEW instead o just keeping it on binance?

lots of icos and shilled coins

buy link

this

MEW is just a wallet to store your LINK. it can store any erc20 coin. you should always keep your coins in a wallet you own if you plan on holding it long term because anything can happen to an exchange. personally, i do it because i don't want my emotions to take control of me. if i had kept my links on binance i would've sold at 7500 a few days ago. but because they were on mew and i was too lazy to transfer, i never sold. the price looks like it's rising back up too.

Fledgling (n):
Humanoid

-3 INT
-6 WIS
-3 CHA
-6 CON
-6 STA
+3 STR
+3 DEX

Star sign: The Normie
Harder to corrupt by NEET effects, hard to change to a different alignment once NEET, +2 to initial Appearance

Other effects: OP is a faggot
-3 STR

eBTC

How to get on binance to buy link? What's the website called? Never established a wallet before.

Can do via PayPal or something, right?

buy eth on coinbase then deposit to binance

LMAO 1 link for 1 lambo. Nigger, in a year 1 link is at least 12 lambo.

Sure you can start with $50, but is it worth the stress when you lose your investment up to 40-50%?

You're new to crypto. You don't have the patience for it yet. You'd also make some or even many mistakes.

Bitcoin atms

pls mister wizard. spek to us

I recommend simply paper trading first and starting with a slightly higher amount, like 105, which will leave you with 100 after fees, a nice even number

50 is kinda meh and more than that you'll probably lose

Thanks for the advice; gonna deposit some $ on the weekend to use.

Look for coins like MBRS which airdrop ERC20 tokens