Obsidian is literally unstopable

Obsidian is literally unstopable

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/748bo1/why_you_should_be_investing_in_odn/?st=j8d9eelj&sh=1fbaea45
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't put the bancor curse on ODN.

How many ODN to marry her

Good chance to buy more at the dip before the big news hit this week

Test

Half

Just for OC confirmation

There's nothing currently on the market that fills the same niche. The ODN/Stratis flippening will be glorious.

>literally unstopable
nice just sold 100k

the hot girl + obsidian logo is very effective marketing. brilliant, but classic. simple.

better than IOC's rayp memes which got stale real fast.

I know right? More to come tommorow ;)

Bump

Mooning tomorrow brehs, don't forget to buy the dip

Mini whale here. I'll give you guys a chance to convince me to buy ODN instead of LINK in less than 140 characters. Go.

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/748bo1/why_you_should_be_investing_in_odn/?st=j8d9eelj&sh=1fbaea45

Upvote this post for normies if you...
Support privacy. Support the ODN Marines. Support /ourcoin/.

That Illuminati pump and dump discord group must be shitting themselves right now. I don't think they got a chance to dump first.

low market cap + supply + volume
adding to top 5 exchange within next week or two
solid tech with working product currently available
niche market, platform for all privacy related crypto uses (anonymous messenger, file transfer, and payment system rolled into one product)

HOLY FUCK WERE CRASHING NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

if you're such a mini whale you should be buying both, dummy

We are the Ethereum of Monero in a way. The technical cofounder of Monero is also the technical advisor of Obsidian. This is a 1 in a 1000 type of opportunity.

Wow I feel like a pleb for being so affected by obvious advertising. Damn sex really does sell.

lower market cap

Are we getting our chance to buy more right now?

I think it's funny when people call it the Ethereum of Monero when it's a Stratis fork. Obsidian is in a great position to overtake Stratis ever since the Stratis developers quit.

Obsidian is a low quality pump and dump, the SEC is aware of it already

The SEC already has enough schizos emailing them, they don't care about you.

>Low quality PnD
>Working platform, going on a bigger exchange this week and very active Dev team

Stop trying to FUD people into lowering the price and just buy in now a few hundred SATs won't matter in the long run

Upvote this post for normies if you...
Support privacy. Support the ODN Marines. Support /ourcoin/.

This is the shit that keeps me from buying. If it was good, it wouldn't need this garbage.

>not buying something because some retard keeps spamming shit on Veeky Forums
stay poor

huh
til I'm into bondage

I'm personally not buying, but hope to eventually use dApps using the platform.
>any decent website that tries to solve the john/jane problem gets shut down by the government
>put app on the blockchain
>government would have to shutdown an entire currency to block it

>tons of 'micro-orders'
The Pump and Dump group is on the move again. Guess that proves they haven't dumped their bags yet.