Time Traveler Reporting In

Hey guys, I'm from Sept 3rd 2019, no LARP. LINK mooned today from $24 to $29.81 as I write this, and going up. Just wanted to pop in and congratulate the hodlers. Not sure exactly what date you guys will see this message but LINK should still be under a dollar right? LOL. Just to give you a taste, Sergey was on the Forbes cover last month and 3M and Cisco both have integrated ChainLink completely through their supply chain. Rumor has it Unilever might be next. And don't start me on that first SWIFT announcement, lmao. Alright I gotta go, have a meeting with my architect, who's helping me spend some LINK making something cozy in Vermont for when I want to get out of the city. Peace yall

Is Ark dead in 2019? kek

>no LARP
i laff'd

Have you got an asian gf?

You spent your time time traveling to make a post about LINK without even checking the price?

>no LARP
you fucking faggot i know you are

I'm guessing that's a coin? If it's alive it's not in the top 100, sorry bro. Sell I guess

Starting to look for a white gf but going slowly. More money more problems tyoe of thing.

It's not a precise instrument, but I wanted to get in pre SIBOS, what's it at?

Alright guys my architect postponed the meeting, this is now an AMA. I have about 20 min...fire away

Below ICO price.

Did Bismuth go anywhere?

People still use that meme if you can believe it. Still kinda funny too

You'll do fine, but there are many much much better options

Wtf
We need to chill, my fellow linkies

Holy shit, guys we're early AF.

Only thing is OP didn't mention what happened at SIBOS unfortunately.

SIBOS went fantastically for ChainLink but not in the way many were hoping for. IIRC the price didn't even end up moving much at all after the initial surge of volatility

Lads I need some serious advice. I have 25k Link. I also have 1.1K Bancor, and 100K Digibyte.

Laugh if you want but no FUD. Should I sell the others and GO ALL INTO LINK?

I could put myself at 35K LINK with current prices.

Lol you're in luck bro. I'm literally from your future and the answer is emphatically yes. Some guy with 35k link made a thread recently actually, maybe that was you.

Thanx Time Travel bro - Glad you used tha Ocarina to journwy back and give us a heads up. Were all gonna make it.

Are you here to gamble or make consistant gains?

Actually scratch that your other coins are shit anyway.

I want to Hodl for a few years

>mfw every time traveller post I secretly semi believe them...

Fuck.

hehehe. You will lose your money. Lose.

mate, at least dump the digibytes..

Will do... It hurts... but these LINK gains, can't be denied

Has a time traveler poster ever been right?

There were time traveler posts about eth and btc that were surprisingly lower than what it actually is now.

Also saw one for omg back in the day.

Safe to assume our gut instincts joking about a coin mooning hard is usually right.

>That reek of desperation
Is that what LINKies have been reduced to?

>I have to hold for 2 years to reach my goal
kill me pls