Link Team?

Like many of you biztards, I'm all in on link. I think they have the best concept of any coin right now.

But I have one concern. Their team is tiny. Excluding advisers, they have a team of only two people. That isn't enough to market and develop a coin.

Thoughts?

oh boy another link thread. how exciting!
kys

That's part of what an ICO is for

once they finish demo'ing the product they will move towards that sort of thing

Check their code base; tokens are not rocket science. The more people involved, the more messy and inconsistent the code will become. You don't need an army of retards. Plus, what they really have developed is an API for others to use.

>t. Software Engineer in Silicon Valley

Lads I need some serious advice. I have 25k Link. I also have 1.1K Bancor, and 100K Digibyte.

Laugh if you want but no FUD. Should I sell the others amd GO ALL INTO LINK?

I could put myself at 35K LINK with currwnt prices.

I just wish I was capitalizing on these triangles, but I just dont have the balls haha

this.

They have fucking Satoshi, even without the second scrub that would be enough developers. And marketing is unnecessary, we can do that for them

Its been in the work for three years. the product is finished

Listen very carefully to what I'm about to say.

Ambrosos wants to represent external data (food) on the blockchain.

Walton wants to represent external data (RFID tags) on the blockchain.

Ripple wants to represent external data (financial transactions) on the blockchain.

These use cases are ENTIRELY contained within ChainLink.

ChainLink is the skeleton key that makes all these projects obsolete. It gives every company the building blocks to use oracles that represent ANY data, not just single use cases like food/RFID/financial transactions, however they want.

I have no LINK halp

0xACB65DeA7c25247d32725a0cDC4a95266C5B6F5B

How do I transfer my ETH from coinbase to binance so I can buy some link plz help :(

>we can do that

Powers of weaponized marketing autism?

Good digits for a good post

Do it, what are you still holding those shitcoins for?

Dont have to use ETH. I bought my LINK with BTC on binance

I know.. but I only have ETH currently. Just unsure as to how to transfer my ETH from my coinbase account to binance so I can then buy LINK with my ETH

too many cooks spoil the broth

If you dont know, then you can't afford it

isnt ico already gone?

Listen very carefully to what I'm about to say.

Bitcoin wants to be a decentralized payment system.

Litecoin wants to be a decentralized payment system.

Monero wants to be a decentralized payment system.

These use cases are ENTIRELY contained within ChainLink.

ChainLink is the skeleton key that makes all these projects obsolete. It gives every company the building blocks to use oracles that represent ANY data, not just single use cases like these, however they want.

1-create an account on binance
2- go to funds, click deposit ethereum
3-theyll give u an adress, copy it
4-go on coinbase
5- go on the section where you can send ethereum to another address ( never used coinbase but all exchanges are the same)
6- paste the binance ethereum adress
7-make sure you didnt fuck up, make sure its an ethereum adress, make sure its the right address
8-send
9-your money should be on binance soon (10 mins or 20)
10- go on LINK/ETH
11-buy at the current price or set an order at a different price

lol