Okay so we know the United States only used two nukes on Japan and immediately went and helped Japan afterwards but...

Okay so we know the United States only used two nukes on Japan and immediately went and helped Japan afterwards but what if instead of that the United States went like this

>america drops six nukes despite japans's pleadings and beggings for america to stop
>america launches a chemical attack on major cities and firebombed tokyo twice as much
>after that is cleared up america launches a full invasion and takes over
>forms s blockade around the country to prevent any aids to come for japan
>the emperor is dragged out and publicly tortured and humiliated infront of his people
>the emperor is then forced to demand his remaining soldiers to demolish his palace
>the emperor is then publicly executed and tossed into a ditch without burial
>america forces japan to give up it's culture, language, laws, heritage and everything that makes japan
>the Japanese government is forcefully replaced by U.S. government and the nation is forced to become a state
>the Japanese flag is byrned and removed as the new flag is the united states flag
>Americanism is forced down hard on all Japanese people
>they are all taught to feel ashamed of themselves for being Japanese and for their warcrimes and their kids are taught this and so is their grandkids and many generations to come
>Japan is now effectively no longer exist
>all because they bombed pearl harbor

So what would the outcome of this be and how would the world react to this? Lets just pretend for the sake of this hypothetical scenario that the United States had the materials and power to do all this on it's own

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Downfall#Nuclear_weapons
youtu.be/Cso5vIZBrF8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're the kinda guy that calls all Asians gooks, aren't you?

Well we woud never have had super mario brothers or anime rifle decals

would western animation then rule the world?

>look mom I'm being an edgelord for the sake of fitting in on an anonymous anime imageboard

Why does it seem like youre trying to get at something?

that would literally give you a japanese mechahitler

>>Americanism is forced down hard on all Japanese people
>>they are all taught to feel ashamed of themselves for being Japanese and for their warcrimes and their kids are taught this and so is their grandkids and many generations to come
>>Japan is now effectively no longer exist

The same thing happened to Germany and the NatSocs literally did nothing wrong

Are you trying to imply that democratizing Germany was wrong?
get out /pol/, go back to your containment board.

Our use of two nukes was calculated

Two, as soon as we were ready, gave the illusion we'd be able to drop them like any other bomb

It worked perfectly, ended the war and kept Russia behind us for generations until the USSR collapsed.. And even today

Do not assume these weapons were used haphazardly

>HAI GUISE WHAT IF SOMETHING COMPLETELY RETARDED AND UNREALISTIC HAPPENED BECAUSE I'M AN EDGELORD FAGGOT WHAT THEN HUH xDDDD

Fuck off.

This

>Genocide didn't happen.

Okay.

And honestly if it could have been done easily, we should have.

Disregard fag op. Let's talk about how operation downfall involved the use of nuclear weapons as fast as the US could make them: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Downfall#Nuclear_weapons

>>all because they bombed pearl harbor
Let's just forget all the other fucked up shit they did across Asia.

I wish we actually did this to the Nips and Krauts.

>blockade around the country to prevent any aids to come for japan

too late

Fuck all asians they are gooks

Guys, guys, what if... now hear me out, what if OP didn't suck so much dick?

Well, we'd be the ones apologizing to the Native Americans for war crimes as our President, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad Jackson, set up a refugee camp in downtown DC

Then instead of having amicable an relationship with them they would hate us with every breath what do you think?

Moreover why is this non gun related thread here and not on
?

The US would be stuck in a permanent guerilla war. The rest of the future NATO would probably stop supporting the US for their heinous crimes against humanity. Massive civil unrest back home because most people are opposed to nuking and chem bombing a nation that has surrendered. China and USSR may attempt to liberate Japan and the number of communist guerillas in the country that would support them would probably be massive due to the US's actions.
Overall 0/10, turned Japan from a close ally into a perpetual guerilla war zone like Afghanistan or into another naval communist nation. The Korean war stalemate will probably turn into a communist victory. Flipland and Taiwan could become the sites of more communist takeovers. Overall you completely fucked up by being a brutal retard when you already had their unconditional surrender.
Also, you were probably jacking off to this when you wrote it, because this reads like something from /d/.

>6 nukes
I dont even think USA had that many, they took quite a lot of time to produce at the time.

you couldn't even bring Vietnam down nor mantain the flips, what makes you think you could annex an ancient country of dozens of million of people

>edgy day/k/are teen posts a zero effort what-if-completely-irrational-shit-happened thread
>mod moves it to Veeky Forums instead of just deleting it

Sorry, guys.

Dosen't it anyway? Disneyshit and Pixarshit always wins the awards, Rick and Memey is insanely popular, the Simpsons won't fucking die

ITT jap sympathizers and anti american gooks

>Japan had just bombed pearl harbor in cold blood
>the United States has just now declared full on war against Japan except they focus entirely against Japan and the military fundings doubled and increased drastically in just a few weeks
>the United States goes full none stop on attacking every single Japanese soldiers and captures them alive to publicly torture and execute them on live television that is broadcasted while full on propaganda and the war industry is all at full force and strong in america
>all Japanese citizens are rounded up and placed in camps as they are now treated all as enemy of the state
>the United States recruits every man from ages 16 to 50 into the military and are trained vigorously on how to brutally and ruthlessly kill the Japanese menace and as well make uncle sam proud
>the United States builds the largest navy force ever and builds a giant oversize battleship bigger than the yamato which is named 'AMERICA' as it has more guns and armor than any battleships have
>Japan fights hard and fanatically but continually lose islands after islands they onced had under the rising sun grip but now under the United States boots
>United States have conquered Okinawa and tortured every surviving Japanese soldiers and pissed on their flag before they where shot to the head one by one and left to rot without any burial
>United States has attacked the Philippines and retaking the nation by force and has conscripted all Filipinos to serve the United States war machine as well established dominate control in the Philippines
>Japan now on the defensive tries to prepare for their last stand as AMERICA is now approaching on course to their now isolated empire
>United States by this point have developed the first atomic bombs and have made several nukes specifically made to destroy Japan
>cont

>the United States now for the first time halting their advances towards Japan and they directly demand Japan to surrender and accept their defeat and their demise
>Japan of course says no because they are Japanese
>this allows the United States to proceed to drop the first atomic bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki without hesitation
>Japan immediately begs the United States to stop and admit their defeat and surrender
>United States does not listen to their cries as another nuke was dropped on tokyo, Fukushima and along with more firebombings and another nuke was dropped on their hospitals and school buildings and many more
>after the nukes the United States launches a chemical attack on the mainland of Japan as AMERICA has now arrived and started the massive bombardment on every single thing within it's firing range
>United States has launched all of it's military men in the massive invasion and have successfully gunned down and destroyed Japan's last military power
>Japan now under control the United States have deployed a blockade to insure no outside aid would come to help the Japanese citizens period
>the palace was raided by U.S. military men and have dragged the emperor out and publicly humiliated him as they take turns torturing the emperor on public then forced the emperor to give his final cammands to his remaining soldiers and the surviving japanese civilians to tear down the emperor's palace before his execution by a firing squad
>Tojo was hanged then gutted open and left to be consumed by insects because why not
>the United States replaces the Japanese government entirely with U.S. government and forced Japan to give up it's culture, religion, language, way of life and everything that symbolizes Japan
>the nation of Japan has now became another state to the United States of America and will stay that way for a long time
>United States is now victorious before removing the Japanese flag with the United States flag permanently
>Japan no longer exists

bump

The rest of the world would see it as a sign of extreme belligerence (objectively so, not propaganda) that not even Stalin would be capable of and the US would lose on a lot of fronts in the cold war.

Yeah but what if the United States somehow the result from fighting japan sparlwd off the ultimate war industry and extreme american patriotism propaganda and it causes large supplies of military power and men that have been taught about americanism and militarism aince age six which makes almost all of it's soldiers well armed and well trained and high moral?

And lets not forget that japan attacked first.

>japan attacked first
It is still very unusual behavior, they would reevaluate what they thought of America.

This would make even britbongs ask "what the fuck is going on in the colonies" and start arming themselves also. Strategically even if every American citizen devoted every fiber of their being to the art of war it wouldn't give them much of an advantage, labor and manpower are just a few resources among many, especially considering that everyone would be developing nuclear weapons in a few years.

Ashes for the Anglo

It literally just wouldn't happen.

Well, soviets would get the rest of Korea, so there would be no gangnam style or league of legends.

We really are living in the worst timeline

Not trying to shitpost but wouldn't the fact that japan attacked first along with their warcrimes like the nankin and the baton march would have been a justified cause for america to do this hypothetical style against japan and such? Why would the allies would want to attack america for japan when they basically raped germany without lube so wouldn't them doing anything against america just prove their hypocrisy?

Wouldn't america doinf all of this to show an example to what happens to any nation that tries to attack america make it's point across all nations so again how would that be bad since japan attacked first and they payed the price for starting war with america in cold blood?

>especially considering that everyone would be developing nuclear weapons in a few years.

Having it first is a huge edge, especially if America's in full empire building mode. Remember: Nobody knows nor gives a shit much about the long-term effects of radiation exposure yet, so atomic artillery is on the cards.

Why was Germany blamed for World War 1?
Austria Hungary started it?
The awnser is because Germany made it unnecessarily brutal and escalated it repeatedly.

That's fucking stupid and wouldn't work anywhere outside of your edgy fantasy world.
First, no, you don't just "spawn" some kind of a meme warrior society by curbstomping an already defeated enemy again and again for no reason whatsoever. Why would you even think it should?
Second, you'd get dissent even from people who used to support the war, and all your allies would distance themselves from you since you've proven to be even more unpredictable than the damn USSR.
Third, the very people you're relying on would turn against you. The "red blooded Americans" hated Japs and loved America, but when you turn the state into a tool to brainwash kids and shit on people's liberties and "American" values too openly, these people turn against you too.
So fuck off and go back to whatever W40k fanfiction you're currently writing.

Germany wasn't attacked first and somehow I doubt the western powers give as much of a fuck as they did over Belgium.

>be Japanese in japan that is now part of the United States of America
>my name was once hirito nokia but is now it's John Oliver ever since they enacted the law that makes Japanese names illegal
>wake up to the alarm clock that plays the american star spangled banner which is built into every home
>go down stairs and eat breakfast with my family
>it's orange juice with bacon and eggs with forks even since the use of chopsticks has been forbidden after the end of world war two
>sadly eat my american breakfast and wave to my kids that walk up to the schoolbus that goes to the american school building where they would be taught to be americans and be proud to be liberated from the evil past of Japan
>wave to my wife as she sadly goes to her work where she does work at the american bank
>proceed to walk to my car which now has the steering wheel to the left and start up my car which is made by ford since all Japanese brand vehicles where scrapped and melted down to make more american tanks
>drive by a city where all the Japanese dialects and banners are being torn down and see american business being built inplace all around as well an increased of fast food everywhere
>drive up to the checkpoints since after the way all roads have checkpoints now
>U.S. soldier comes up and asks for papers and paycheck to go through
>i didn't hear what he said and accidentally say "nani?"
>oh fuck...
>he looks at me and immediately aims his rifle at me and demands me to get out of the vehicle now
>i get out and i was hit in the face and six more soldiers run out and beat me and kick me as they shout in english at me
>i said "I'm sorry I'm sorry! I show shame and dishonor please let me go i won't make a mistake again!"
>soldier stops and forces me up and tells me to never break another law and instead of reporting me to re-education camp he gives me a ticket and cheeseburger
>get to my job where i make american flags
>launch break so have to sadly eat the cheeseburger
>please kill me

But being unpredictable is a good thing since bombing pearl harbor is what caused japan to almost go extinct

Being *this* unpredictable and shitting all over international law and conventions will only get you ostracized on the global political scene, not to mention no one wants to invest into doing business with a wacko who can, let's say, decide to nationalize all your assets on a whim.
Your fantasy is fucking stupid.

Then japan should have not bombed pearl harbor then

United States is the greatest nation in the world and Japan is a soulless nation

You can stop roleplaying now.

It's too heavy handed. It would be an endless revolt. Firstly chem attacks would really serve no purpose as it would just make the us look bad and not really hurt the economy in any real way. Yes execute the leader and high executives imediatly while the other wounds are still fresh so they don't become a rally point for revolution. Then install a puppet and allow the culture to remain intact while "generously" helping to rebulid the country(this is why it's important to hurt the economy so much, it would force them to take the aid no matter how begrudging). Then displace a large portion of the population with Americans through economic incentives. Then after a couple generations of propaganda demonizing the previous adminstartion (not that hard with the Japs) depose the puppet, install "democracy", and start raking in those taxes.

Who said i was?

Japanese should be reminded of their war crimes they have committed and should be held accountable and repay the damages by giving up their nation as a whole and give up their culture and their stupid honor. I brought an arisaka rifle and had the flower grinded off and cut the stock and had it rechambered to shoot american ammo and removed all Japanese markings and tapped on a scope just to go shoot deer with it and my way of saying fuck you to the disgusting soulless japs that have no remorse or feelings except for their own sadistic ways.

We should have done this long time ago and made them change their names to have american names as well

Bump

bump

Bumperino

Bump

What a weird thread

Lol retard

It's an improvement. We are terrible. We need a janitor.

okay operation downfall happens and it goes all according to plan and at the end the emperor is publicly executed.

What happens to japan now and what does the world do to United States?

The British and other countries fought Japan and suffered at their hands, they believed they should have a say in what happened in Japan and would not want to harm civilians who did not know any better.

>Why would the allies would want to attack america
They wouldn't want to attack them, more like boycott them and isolate them for acts that are as bizarre as they are cruel.

Stop larping. You rechambered your rifle because nobody produces 6.5 mm Japanese ammo.

You would have an eternally pissed off populace that would fight you to the last man since you just killed an unbroken line of succession that has lasted for a thousand years. Going by OP, you've probably have all your allies going "Dude, what the fuck?" and everyone in SEA wanting to side with the USSR since it beats being genocided. You also have a pissed off population at home because they see you as a rightfully tyrannical government that's hypocritical to the fullest after fighting Germany.

So congrats, you've just insured that Communism as a global ideology last way longer than it did. I hope you feel proud of your larping ass.

Okay lets change it up for a bit

Allies did not give a fuck about germany since uk and france and especially the russians treated the germans like shit so what difference does it make?

Anyway lets just pretend that the american people brought into the propaganda and there was absolutely no anti war segment and there was alot of americans supporting the usa military and the destruction of japan all together because "they bombed pearl harbor and i lost muh family over there reeee" and with the economic boost in usa military power to the point that the usa would not back down after turning japan into a fucking state.

Now go tell me how that plays out instead of resorting to saying hippies and anti war fags sprong up out of nowhere in america part

The world would back off because they would be too terrified to fuck with a nation that basically annihilated a Japanese empire and turned it into another star on their flag because they attacked america and considering the USSR was fucked up in the head i think the allies would tread carefully not to piss the americans or the russians off.

America would maybe or maybe not after annexing jaoan they would later on go and annex mexico and canada and develope the biggest military powerhouse in the world with the americans backing the united states up.

Different RoE.
Vietnam could have been won with two nukes too.

Why are you such a fag? Are you Korean?

>nuke North Vietnam
>USSR nukes South Vietnam

no i ain't no fucking gook you damn dirty nip

what makes you think a nuke is a "I win with no repercussions" button?

>let's assume things that wouldn't happen happened and things that weren't true were true, what then faggots

Countries with functional governments almost never do completely random shit. Even NK doesn't do much beyond posturing and snapping at SK's heels.
What you're suggesting is the randomest of random shit that would require everyone from factory workers to the top levels of the government to just turn their brains off and go with your fucktarded plan that will benefit no one, the USA least of all, for no reason other than to "see what would happen."

Leave out le communist and anti war hippies uprising because they have a softheart for japs and tell me again then

Literally out of Code Geass, go back to /a/!

Which is the reason for the difference in RoE.
I didn't say it was a "I win with no repercussions" button?

These are not even an issue. You're assuming the complete top level of government and military command would turn into idiot balls out of a sudden for the sole purpose of making your scenario happen.
These people were trying to maneuver global politics during a volatile era full of waxing and waning powers. And when they're just about to emerge triumphant at the victorious side, having put an end to the worst conflict in human history, are basically guaranteed to be the top dog influencing global politics on a completely unprecedented scale, celebrated as the liberators of half of Europe... you're suggesting that they just say "fuck it" and turn their country into some kind of a fucking meme brainwashed warrior empire no one on the political scene will touch with a 10ft pole, essentially handing the beat up Europe and most of the world to the USSR. For no rational reason other than beating the dead horse that is Japan.

Just fucking kill yourself.

Wow lee, you are butthurt

Why do americans hate asians so much?

Please no memes.

They were making 3 a month come October of 1945.

The reason they only dropped two nukes was because that's all they had.
They literally couldn't make anymore, and the projected time frame for another production run was two whole years.

We don't. Generally.
OP is either autistic or Korean.

Chemical weapons are a war crime

USA is a gud boi

this
t. American

That would encourage Soviet support and communist insurgence.

lol no

sounds like some lame ass fanfiction

youtu.be/Cso5vIZBrF8

>meanwhile in the average American's mindset

bump

Okay what if your mom had a dick and fucked your dad in his ass and then he took a shit?
Would that shit be you?
Would your dad be your mom?
Would your mom be your dad?
So what would the outcome of this be and how would the world react to this? Lets just pretend for the sake of this hypothetical scenario that the United States had the materials and power to do all this on it's own

lol yes tho

You posted this exact same thread on /k/

>The US would be stuck in a permanent guerilla war. The rest of the future NATO would probably stop supporting the US for their heinous crimes against humanity.

You don't know how or when nato formed.

This is the same thread, it has been moved here.

>there are /k/ browsers on Veeky Forums
>/k/ threads can be posted on Veeky Forums

stupid post OP

but a good time for based harry