Kill urself my man

Fuck off Ray you black cunt

How is he “black”?

if you're from the southland or been around them long enough you can just tell

Fuck off Ray

What are you talking about?

Uh, is that him? That’s not “black”...

It's blacker than me Ray, you Turanian fuck

Why do you keep replying to me as if I were him? And why do you fling insults like that? Calm down, and take your pills, buddie.

Fuck off Ray, I know it's you, go back to your shit tumblr site and rip off Gundam some more

Get psych help.

I'm not the one posting gay shit about owls being wise and false flagging to promote my shit blog friendo

Neither am I...

Yes you fucking are, you really want me to believe you're an unpayed shill promoting this retardation?

If post about something, or make thread about something, does that mean that you’re a shill? That’s how retarded your logic is.

Shut the fuck up Ray

MM is hot flaming garbage written by a bipolar cunt on a manic upswing.

>MASSES COMPENSE THEIR HEROES WITH INGRATITUDE, WHILST IDOLIZING THEM —MASSES VOID THE PERSON OF PERSONALITY, ICONIZE IT, AND POSE IT AS TRANSCEIVER OF HOPE —TO ENJOY JUICE, MASSES REJECT SEED, AND PULP.

Plebs and their juice

Lel

Can someone give me a quick rundown on this? Website is too long for my brainlet attention span right now

It's a magnum opus of philosophical aphorisms still going on, started by our resident tripfag REI

An autistic retard babbles a lot. He also shitposts on Veeky Forums and gets mad when you don't respond to his idiocy in real time. Out of a burst of misguided contrarianism, OP shills his blog to troll other idiots on Veeky Forums

Bump

Rei is my older-brother-o.
Don’t bully him.