How did the Indo-Europeans get cucked in Finland and Hungary by some random Asian tribe?

How did the Indo-Europeans get cucked in Finland and Hungary by some random Asian tribe?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ananyino_culture
rspb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/281/1791/20140819
researchgate.net/profile/Kerkko_Nordqvist/publication/272710773_Distribution_of_corded_ware_in_the_areas_north_of_the_Gulf_of_Finland_-_An_update/links/551ac7e90cf2bb754077cc38/Distribution-of-corded-ware-in-the-areas-north-of-the-Gulf-of-Finland-An-update.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamna_culture#Eastern_Europe_and_Finland
terheninenmaa.blogspot.fi/2016/03/two-fold-ancestry-of-finnish-people.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyakovo_culture
anthrogenica.com/showthread.php?11594-Uralic-and-Turkic-populations-and-IBD-connections-to-ancients
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afontova_Gora
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4714572/
journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article/asset?unique&id=info:doi/10.1371/journal.pgen.1005703.s027
terheninenmaa.blogspot.fi/2017/02/rare-alleles-show-baltic-finnic-people.html
terheninenmaa.blogspot.fi/2016/12/new-data-gives-11-million-snps.html
youtube.com/watch?v=AabWNnVbXUU
dailymotion.com/video/x18qwoo
eurogenes.blogspot.com/2017/10/40000-year-old-tianyuan-gives-new.html
eurogenes.blogspot.com/2017/01/east-and-west-eurasians-separated-at.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The original Indo-Europeans, strong men, created good times, which created weak men, who created bad times that allowed strong men Finno-Ugrics to invade and create good times

Winning Finland isn't exactly an achievement, it's a shitty frozen wasteland of little value. Hungary is a little better, but the Magyars weren't anything special since the Pannonian basin is steppenigger paradise and has been taken by numerous non-Indo-European peoples throughout history.

White people come in a wide variety of forms, tribes and cultures spread across all lands.

At various points of history and with a combination of fate and luck you had groups that were strong and groups that were weak. The weaker groups would often submit or be destroyed by stronger groups from elsewheres.

The fucking end

The Ananyino(and their predecessor, late Kazan culture) had more advanced weapons than most folks living at the Baltic for some centuries.
Ananyino being the ancestors of lower Volga Finns.
Ananyino provided their knowledge to the ancestors of Baltic Finns living northwest of them who utilized it to spread to places like Estonia and Finland.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ananyino_culture

We don't know who got cucked. For all we know, it was the indo-europeans cucking the asians.

So you believe that that Uralics were already in Hungary and Finland when Indo-Europeans came?

No, im saying that its possible that the Uralics didn't go around raping white women, but instead got BLEACHED by the cordedwares.

But we know from the DNA studies that it was Uralics being chads.

Finno-Ugarlics are actually Europeans. More of them, culturally, linguistically and physically exist within the borders of Europe than Asia.

Corded Ware was R1a and most Finnic people are majority or plurality N1c.

How? If two people have kids and then those kids mix for thousands of years, how do you know who raped who in the first place?

From their Y-chromosome and mitochondrial DNA haplogroups.
Former is passed on from father to son while the latter from mother to daughter(and son of course, but the son can't pass it on).

Finno-Ugric supremacy perkele

>Y-chromosome
Born a german, raised a Finn, my name is Úteeherd and I will have my empire

kek'd

>the Indo-Europeans

There were no Indo-R1Beans in Finland.

They speak a mongoloid language and they have little mongoloid genes but have it

Original finnic people were pure mongoloid but they disappeared after germanic migration hence most finnish people look the same as other germanics

For hungary is the same with the only exception that those mongoloids (huns and magyars) arent from those lands and came from siberia

Hungarians are the most mixed because they are germanic, slavic and maybe some greek

Hungarians are mostly Germans and Slavs.

From what I've understood, indo-europeans never really lived in Finland (except kinda the sami people).

Slavic is not a race you moron, it's a lingual grouping

There are NO slavic DNA markers, just neo-danubian ones

You're wrong.

Are you an American?

No. I'm a finnish khan ruler.

What's your source that indo-europeans got cucked by some random asian tribe?

Sami have nothing to do with Indo-Europeans.
Finland definitely had Indo-Europeans since 2800 BC when Corded Ware Culture came.
They didn't occupy all of Finland but mainly the southern part, although their axed have been found in Lapland as well.

There's been some studies that show that the sami people might have came to Finland from other parts of Europe and not from Ural/Asia and are thus somewhat linked to the indo-europeans as they have the same origins.

Saami are literal eskimos. The ones that aren't mixed with Nordics look like this.

They are inbred to hell and beyond so of course they look like that.

the western pannonian basin is pretty fertile tho, soaked with precious aryan blood

Inbreeding does not give you features exactly like Asian people. They are almost 30% Asian autosomally on.average The guy I posted is problably 80%+.

>They speak a mongoloid language
Uralic is European and spoken mostly in Europe, while most of Indo-European is spoken mostly outside of Europe (even discounting New Worlders).
>and they have little mongoloid genes but have it
WHG admixture from the Mesolithic is more eastern-shifted compared to older European genomes, so every European is part Mongoloid. There is no need to constantly try to "other-cize" Finns at every step.
>Original finnic people were pure mongoloid
Finnic groups live around the Baltic, there has never been any Mongoloids there but only the highest European-admixtured people.
>For hungary is the same with the only exception that those mongoloids (huns and magyars) arent from those lands and came from siberia
Eskimos never rode horses to Hungary, that's a completely ridiculous claim and has no data to support it in the genetic records.

>WHG admixture from the Mesolithic is more eastern-shifted compared to older European genomes, so every European is part Mongoloid
Liar, Finns have Siberian admixture and WHG weren't Mongoloid.

If you want serious replies you should probably start off with a serious thread. I'm willing to bet you know next to nothing about the subject, so what makes you come to assumptions before you know even the basics? Nobody writes a book before they can read...

That's the conclusion somebody comes to who never read a single thing about archeology, genetics or linguistics. In reality all of those fields provide evidence for Indo-European presence at the Corded Ware level and to a lesser degree at Proto-Germanic. I shouldn't even need to mention this, but here's the distribution of stone battle axes in Finland. The colors indicate climate - as you can see the Southwest has always had the highest density. Finnish genetic bulk comes from the coasts. The inland and Eastern Finland never contributed much to anything.

rspb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/281/1791/20140819

Finns are 10% Asian and Sami are close to 30%. See:

There actually was a CW presence in the Karelian isthmus.

researchgate.net/profile/Kerkko_Nordqvist/publication/272710773_Distribution_of_corded_ware_in_the_areas_north_of_the_Gulf_of_Finland_-_An_update/links/551ac7e90cf2bb754077cc38/Distribution-of-corded-ware-in-the-areas-north-of-the-Gulf-of-Finland-An-update.pdf

Sami mtDNA is partially from Spain, linked to North Africa. Nobody comes from any one place but from different directions. Samis cannot have marched down from the Arctic because they speak Uralic, so fundamentally you should have already realized that if you were not narrow-minded.
They are also heavily Mesolithic and have the least amount of Middle Eastern affinity in all of Europe, which meme K=6 components don't show. Overall they are European with very varied looks. None of you here with your pics are in charge of what's the "average" Sami.

Lying is not what this discussion should be about. It should be about facts and only facts, this goes for you too. We are on equal ground here.

Define Finnish for me, because something about your numbers and use of terms don't seem to match.

>WHG weren't Mongoloid.
The putative ENA population that contributed to WHG/EHG/ANE was pre-Ami though whether they were Mongoloids is another question.

Genetic record backed by older linguistic and archeology records now indicate that both Mesolithic ancestry and Indo-European ancestry was actually increased with the arrival of Finnics from Estonia. Before Finns there would have been Samis and perhaps Germanics (who also had lower Meso and IE admixtures), Proto-Finns mixed with those aforementioned people to create the current genetic makeup.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamna_culture#Eastern_Europe_and_Finland
terheninenmaa.blogspot.fi/2016/03/two-fold-ancestry-of-finnish-people.html

>"average" Sami

Something like this I guess. There are some that look full-blown Asian and others that don't look much different from Nordics.

We don't know what Samis living in different places looked like. Most of the old photos are by Swedish ethnographers who deliberately targeted the most extreme looking fellows. If a Sami didn't look the part, like they imagined, they automatically assumed he wasn't as Sami, which is illogical because 1.) you don't know for sure if they are mixed and with what. 2.) phenotype doesn't go hand-in-hand with admixtures.

Another thing to remember is that Samis were not primarily reindeer herders. Reindeer herding is a recent form of economy after Finnics and Germanics took over the best hunting and fishing grounds. No great genetic contribution has ever come from regions with low population density, in this case the arctic region. So assuming that the few stragglers up north are the best representation of Samis is as good as saying Welsh are the best example of Celts.

The reality will be proven to be more complex than this.
Finns share remarkably few N1c subclades with Estonians after 800-500 BC.
Estonian R1a is completely absent.

This large scale Estonian migration seems to have been mostly fictional.

Siberian admixture forms a cline from Estonia to Northeast Finland. You have two options for the origins of Finnic: Estonia or Lappland, and Lappland and East Finland toponyms are all Sami or of unknown origins. Finnic in Eastern-Northern Finland is attested to 500-1000 BP. On other hand Finnish and Estonian was 99% mutually intelligible only 1000 years ago, where as Sami and Finnish were not.

Estonian genetic samples will with 99% certainty show up Baltic-like, while over in Finland like the Levänluhta and Bolshoy Oleni Ostrov indicates, Siberian admixture is increasingly looking like coming from a non-Uralic source.

>N1c
>R1a
Finland had a bottleneck 2000 years ago, none of the haplo distributions matter. All that matters is ancient DNA and linguistics.

>You have two options for the origins of Finnic: Estonia or Lappland

I choose the Dyakovo in Valdai hills as the bringers of N1c and Baltic-Finnic languages to Estonia and SW Finland circa 800-700 BC.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyakovo_culture

Somehow I doubt they were entirely like Balts. I would wager a guess they resembled the non-Slavic portion in Northern Russians from Vologda the most.

While the relationship between Estonian and northern Baltic-Finnic languages is indeed not realistically from 800 BC, that's entirely unrelated to the lack of a recent genetic relationship between Finns and Estonians.

>Uralic
You must be from finland, fucking brainlet

Uralic is a mongoloid langauge, there mongoloids in russia that speak an uralic language

>Uralic is a mongoloid langauge
not necessarily, there are caucasoids who speak uralic languages.

Technically that puts it at Proto-West-Uralic stage, which means now you have a host of other problems to explain, such as why do Mordvins look like Belorussian/Poles/Ukrainians when the Siberian is removed from them, and Finns look like Germans? Note Busby et al used Germans for some reason instead of Scandis etc.

And for another thing Mordvin Siberian is related to Turkic/Mongolian and Finnish/Saami is not.
anthrogenica.com/showthread.php?11594-Uralic-and-Turkic-populations-and-IBD-connections-to-ancients

Why would anybody from Russia need to get "bleached" when all of the bleaching genes come from there? Even the most obscure ethnicities seem to have light hair present. Forget the Viking machoism, it doesn't stand up to any kind of scrutiny.

>The derived allele of the KITLG SNP rs12821256 that is associated with – and likely causal for – blond hair in Europeans [4,5] is present in one hunter-gatherer from each of Samara, Motala and Ukraine (I0124, I0014 and I1763), as well as several later individuals with Steppe ancestry. Since the allele is found in populations with EHG but not WHG ancestry, it suggests that its origin is in the Ancient North Eurasian (ANE) population. Consistent with this, we observe that earliest known individual with the derived allele is the [Siberian] ANE individual Afontova Gora 3 which is directly dated to 16130-15749 cal BCE (14710±60 BP, MAMS-27186: a previously unpublished date that we newly report here).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afontova_Gora

I can understand this going upside down for most people though, like the fact that Finnics brought Indo-European genes to Finland. The general consensus always lacks behind, so that's understandable.

>Domınıcan
Last time I talked to this guy on /int/, we failed spectacularly to make him understand even the most basic facts, so I'm going to refrain from repeating the same mistake.

Nigger what? The horde was from china. They just passed through Russia to get to Finland.

stop being retarded

Where do you think haplogroup N originated? How do you think it got to Finland?

>from china
There is just one problem though: there is no East Asian admixture in Finland apart from the local North Asian intermediated by Samis based on the current data.

Globetrotter.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4714572/

Spacemix.
journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article/asset?unique&id=info:doi/10.1371/journal.pgen.1005703.s027

Rare allele sharing:
terheninenmaa.blogspot.fi/2017/02/rare-alleles-show-baltic-finnic-people.html

Autosomal PCA:
terheninenmaa.blogspot.fi/2016/12/new-data-gives-11-million-snps.html

>They speak a mongoloid language
Can somebody explain to me where this fucking meme comes from? Nowhere in academia, I can tell you that much.

I mean, no actual modern linguist would ever refer to anything as a "Mongoloid language" (not because it's offensive, just because that literally doesn't mean anything) but assuming by "Mongoloid language" you mean "Asian language" ... it's just fucking not. Uralic isn't an Asian language family, it straddles the border between Europe and Asia (that's why it's called, you know ... Uralic) and the fact that there are several Uralic languages spoken in Asia doesn't make Finnish an Asian language, any more than English is an Indian language because Hindi is also Indo-European.

No people have a single origin culturally, genetically and linguistically, and Finnics in specific are very hard to put in such a box.

youtube.com/watch?v=AabWNnVbXUU

It's distribution rings the polar extreme of Eurasia. It's probably been there since the area was repopulated after the LGM.

Finlad people are the only caucasian people that speak an uralic language, others that speak an uralic language are mongoloid

You just need to have some logic and sense to figure out what really happened here but it seems you lack these, just look at turkey. Caucasian adopt turkic culture and language

Why you people are like this?
Its something so simple

god this faggot annoys me so much
wrong again, you forgot Hungarian
to be such a brainlet, it must be confusing for you

He also forgot Estonian.

And Sami. (As this guy mentioned, we don't really know what the "original" Sami looked like, but they sure don't look Asiatic today.)

But hey, check out the Erzya, at least they look Asian as fuck. Oh wait, they look white too.

Fuck it, why am I even replying to this guy? I'm just going to post a couple Erzya qts who popped up on Google Images.

I shouldn't post any more Asian chicks, people might think I have yellow fever.

OK I'm done.

Yeah, Balts have significant N1c1 since ~2000-1600 BC.

Sami phenotype has definitely changed over time because Levänluhta which was now confirmed to genetically resemble Samis the most looked very different craniologically.

dailymotion.com/video/x18qwoo

Excuse the shitty subtitles.

Interesting link, thanks - I don't have time to watch it now but I'll check it out later. And sure. I don't think anybody's trying to say that they haven't changed over time, as all groups do at varying rates, both due to mixing with other populations and also just on their own. But that doesn't mean that they used to uniformly look Asiatic and are pale-skinned and European now purely because of mixing with Nordics. And it's trivial to find reputable sources saying that, no, the Sami didn't originally come from Asia, they're no more Asiatic (genetically or phenotypically) than any other Northern European population, and the photographers who snapped pictures of Sami who looked like eskimos were, as that guy above pointed out, seeing what they were determined to see (and nothing else).

cherrypicking?

I can't tell if you're accusing me of cherrypicking my sources, or agreeing that the photographers were cherrypicking who they photographed.

>Where do you think haplogroup N originated?
East Asia. Though the distribution of N TAT suggest a more northern origin.

>How do you think it got to Finland?
Seima-Turbino phenomenon. The original carriers of N TAT were probably on the ENA/ANE cline(Nganasan?) not East Asian.

Russians aren't white anyway. You're probably the product of a rapebaby somewhere along the line

Why do people hate this theory? Yeah it doesn't always apply but it's pretty valid in other aspects. Look at boomers

>Finno-Ugrics to invade and create good times
Umm sweety...

>In wonderful savageness live the nation of the Fenni, and in beastly poverty, destitute of arms, of horses, and of homes; their food, the common herbs; their apparel, skins; their bed, the earth; their only hope in their arrows, which for want of iron they point with bones. Their common support they have from the chase, women as well as men; for with these the former wander up and down, and crave a portion of the prey. Nor other shelter have they even for their babes, against the violence of tempests and ravening beasts, than to cover them with the branches of trees twisted together; this a reception for the old men, and hither resort the young.

>You just need to have some logic and sense to figure out what really happened here but it seems you lack these, just look at turkey. Caucasian adopt turkic culture and language
Turks in Medieval Age were probably Caucasian like pic related

>Why do people hate this theory?
Because it's simplistic poetics disguising itself as a legitimate model of human behavior. You support it when it's valid and you ignore it when it isn't. That is the definition of confirmation bias. What the "strong men," and "good times," even are all vague af. Was Stalin a strong man created by hard times? Or was he a weak man who ushered in hard times? Or were the people before him the weak men in good times that allowed him to come in and act as the force that created the hard times? You could go at this whole matter with yourself ad infinitum and never reach a conclusive answer, because the whole framework being worked with was bunk from the get go.

Mordvins are a genetically non-Uralic people like Hungarians. It's entirely unrelated to Baltic Finns what sort of mixing of Turk and Slav lead to them.

Finns do have a very large Germanic component in the mix. Some of the Tollense warriors were closest to Finns in F3 stats.

They werent
>forgot Hungarian
Huns and magyar, brainlet
>Estonian
Same as those above

Im not saying they are mongoloid, im saying they speak a mongoloid language and that happened because caucasians adopted their language and part of their culture just like turkey

Stop pretending that Finns' closeness to Asians isn't due to non-European admixture from Sibirids, then.
They weren't Mongoloid, not even ANE was, your need for validation doesn't change that.

retarded dominimutt

Dominicans are literally 80 IQ on average, there is a chance you're speaking to mentally impaired "person".

They are fenotipically white.

So are Slavs, that doesn't make them white.

Slavs are whiter than you Amerimutt

Not much of an achievement.

>Huns
>mongoloid
hehehehehehehehehehe

>They weren't Mongoloid, not even ANE was, your need for validation doesn't change that.
I'm not though he is right that all Europeans have ENA affinities relative to Kostenski/Sunghir.

This ENA population was basal to modern East Asians though the Mongoloid phenotype might not have developed by then.

It's kinda true. When a pregnant mother experiences "metabolic stress" (starvation, xenochemical, etc), her baby gets less NO which starts a cascade which alters the neurology of the baby.

There's a tradeoff between simulating the mechanics of reality and simulating the minds of other people and manipulating them. Only such and such a size brain can fit through the birth canal. So evolution made a tradeoff between "people people" and "fucking nerds and autists".

So anyway, these babies grow up to be more on the spergy, or simply less delusional, spectrum. Their focus is on the mechanics of reality, no the mechanics of manipulating other people.

When a mother doesn't experience that metabolic stress (think harems and luxury and stay at home moms), their babies get a high influx of NO. Which starts a cascade where they make more mirror neurons and are able to simulate what people want and why and how to use that. If the mother hasn't experienced metabolic stress, the living conditions must be good. And in such conditions, it's more advantageous to manipulate people.

>but wealthy families also have autistic kids!

People are having children at older ages, by which time the environment has probably mutated eggs and sperm. At least a little.

Or the plastics and pesticides and bullshit we having in our bodies are causing metabolic stress. Which means more autists being pumped out.

Sounds like a trump tweet.

CONT

Think of some ape 2 million years ago. He keeps banging rocks together. The rest of his "tribe"/"troop" doesn't understand. He looks like a crazy ape, just banging rocks together.

Who would be stupid enough to spend their time banging rocks? But more and more this rock seems to be sharpening, to a point where it could be used as a tool and weapon....

Mongoloids were born out of a mix between modern humans, Neanderthals and Denisovans, Europeans have no Denisovan admixture so I doubt your claim.

that's kind of like saying most Eurasians are Indian imo, talking about shit that happened 30,000+ years ago you haven't mentioned Neanderthal.

>ENA
What? European Nucleotide Archive is all I find, that doesn't seem like a population.

ENA= Eastern Non-African

>Mongoloids were born out of a mix between modern humans, Neanderthals and Denisovans, Europeans have no Denisovan admixture so I doubt your claim.
You can doubt all you want,mesolithic Europeans have affinities to ENA. More recently,ANE has been modeled with basal East Asian input.
eurogenes.blogspot.com/2017/10/40000-year-old-tianyuan-gives-new.html

If we look at uniparentals,P and downstream clades are firmly rooted in the vicinity of Southeast Asia.

>ENA
Eastern non-Africans i.e. East Asians,Australasians,Andaman Islanders and a ghost subcontinental Indian population.

Reality is probably a lot more complex than the Eastern(Tianyuan) and Western Eurasians(Sunghir,Kostenski 14) bifurcation,though this is continuously updated.

For example,ANE is modeled with ancestry from both branches.
eurogenes.blogspot.com/2017/01/east-and-west-eurasians-separated-at.html

Really what we need is more robust sample of ancient ENA populations.

>If we look at uniparentals,P and downstream clades are firmly rooted in the vicinity of Southeast Asia.
My mistake,meant K2b not P.

P is firmly rooted in SE Asia as well. Aeta Negritos carry something fairly closely related to QR.

>affinities to ENA
That doesn't matter since ENA were a pre-Denisovan population that predated Mongoloids.

>P is firmly rooted in SE Asia as well. Aeta Negritos carry something fairly closely related to QR.
I wonder if the P found in Aetas is a founder effect from a coastal migration. Would be interesting to see basal R/Q in future studies.

>That doesn't matter since ENA were a pre-Denisovan population that predated Mongoloids.
How are ENA pre-Denisovan? The putative ENA that contributed to ANE is specifically derived from the same branch that led to East Asians and Tianyuan not Australasians etc.