$EBTC

Told you fuckers to get in here last night.

sell time dump coming

>400$
Theres not enough volume to sell my number of coins had I bought
That's the problem with your shit coins. Only poor neets buy into them which makes it impossible to dump massive loads on them as well since they buy with 0.0001 Eth

>only on etherdelta
You couldnt pay me a million dollars to use this pajeet of an exchange. I think ill pass.

just you wait

It has gone up 400% since OP's post.

Couldnt pay you? Stay poor kid

Daily reminder that ICO's and the new 2-3 new scam shitcoins every week are killing crypto.

Wait for what? This shitcoin to be dumped?

Ethereum and its smart contracts have ruined crypto

Stay poor and mad kid

It will only continue to go up and eventually get dumped like every other shitcoin. The point is im not investing in a PnD if its on a shitty exchange

Yeah and its just going to keep getting worse.

How hard is it to keep like 50 dollars in this shitty exchange, you are literally missing a 10000% increase coin lol.

THIS
I won't even touch a coin that is based on a smart contract. Those totally fucked up crypto.

Mfw this yute thinks there will be 10000% gains

i wanna kill myself

Pretty excited about the airdrop they had

10000% gains is just 30 dollars per unit lad, which btw is extremely easy to achieve because it carries the BTC tag.
There are no sell walls all the way to 300 dollars a unit on etherdelta. Watch.

*smack lips*
yo... did someone say EBT?

Ok so I this scammer is pretty mischivous.

>Creates a vanilla token on the Ethereum blockchain that does absolutely nothing
>Names it eBTC, "Ethereum Bitcoin". What makes it more of a "Bitcoin" than any other ETC20 token? absolutely nothing, except the name.
>Sets up a pathetic site that can only fool sub 80 IQ nolinkers
>Lists eBTC on EtherDelta, where he can.
>Opens a bunch of accounts, put some ETH in their wallets, as well as all of his eBTC tokens.
>Starts trading between his own accounts, slowly inflating the apparent price of eBTC.
>It's all done between his own fake accounts, all he loses is transaction fees and exchange fees
>Neets see that on coinmarketcap, insane gains, FOMO ensues.
>They start buying en masse, scammer just sells all his eBTC from his various wallets @ inflated prices, then disappears, having made hundreds of thousands of dollars in profits out of thin air.

Ok,ok you got me dude, ill spend some of my elix gains on this

Well said but you are wrong on this one

This is how you make money with no money, stay poor faggots or grow some balls and learn how to trade shit coins.

Nice gains. But keep some because this thing isnt done

>signed up for airdrop
>sold immediately on ED

Fuck me and fuck this shit coin.

etherdelta takes forever to do shit.

yeah just had 3 back to back failed trades, all taking around 20 minutes to fail

don't you have a coin to shill, pajeet?