>Can barely walk afterwards
>Do dealift
>A little sore near my lower back and literally nothing else

What gives? What am I fucking up?

can't do anything about being born a pleb

wasted get desu

Great job fampai

when the 00000 hits just right

Keep squatting and it will get better. You're just new to it.

bleh those asses are WAY TOO DAMN BIG

faget

OPs chance of making it?
>Check last 5 digits for %

What weights are your squat and deadlift at?

lil dick cant handle that

Just do more sets and more weight, retard. Train your deadlift harder.

lmao

I get the same shit, Deadlift 150kg and squat like 90

Legs are always ablaze after leg day, back get nothing

for you

Weak quads and adductors would be my guess. Btw, there really should only be 15-20% difference between your squat and deadlift, you need to Squat more

FUCKING QUADS HORY SHIT

Try lifting heavier weights puss puss

It's because there is no real eccentric to a deadlift. It's the eccentric motion that causes soreness. Same reason squats make your quads sorer than riding a bike.

Absolutely stunning quints.

Nice dubs senpai

Nice digits

Yea problem is I got shit knees and if I push too hard they get fucked for awhile. but I am improving in squat, just slowly

Just keep practising and slowly building your weights up. I started pretty low weight and still got sore as fuck. After a month I doubled my weights both squat and deadlifts now I always feel it and always push for more weights each session

quints

Make sure your foot stance is right

3 points of contact: big toe, pinky toe, heel

If you have narrow stance focus on trying to "twist" the ground beneath your feet when squatting

If you have a wide stance try to "tear the ground apart" with your feet

What's with darkies and their love of asses. Asses are pretty nasty when they're large. That's where shit comes out of and wiping and cleaning must be more difficult and less complete. Then you have nasty ass grease and sweat. Ugh

Brehs when i deaflifts my lower back is always sore what am I doing?

Well you definitely did something right today OP

this nigga again.. feck off

my hammies get fucked by deadies - try going down stairs bitch

My legs hurt after squatting sure, but after I deadlift, my entire posterior from my shoulders to my hams are sore.

You might be doing something wrong, OP.

Hey Ireland

for you

muh dick

Fuck off Ireland

For me it depends how many deadlift reps I do, if I only do 5 I'll be fine but if I do like 8 I'll be absolutely fucked

> can barely walk after squats

that means your doing something wrong.

i had this too for a while. i could finish my sets but i'd limp around like house in between sets. couldn't stop my legs from shaking either. eventually i deloaded and now squatting doesn't hurt anymore.