Attention former fatties or hungry skellies

What was you favorite snack that you ate in a large quantity when you were a skelly or fatty that you couldn't imagine eating today?

pic related. I used to eat these by the bag full. Each bag contained about 5 servings.
>1500 cal
>85G fat
>170G carbs
>90G sugar
>15G protein

what an irresponsible post, some people are cutting RIGHT NOW you know!

delete this

>1st day of summer
>still cutting

kek

I used to buy a family sized bag of nacho cheese doritos and eat the entire bag in one sitting. I don't even want to know the calorie count.

it's not summer where i live you stupid idiot

Pre-Fit
Family Feast from Panda Express of nothing but Orange Chicken and Chow Mein

Post-Fit
Entire boxes of Granola

There was a brief period where I subsisted on nothing but goldfish crackers and diet coke. It was a dark time in my life.

Family size bag on my own. Good times

Or

The cheap baked goods they sell at the supermarket were where I got most of my calories.
Still managed to be pretty skelly, so I must have not been eating much else.

Would also eat a big bag of Doritos a few times a week.

who else is guilty of eating the entire pringles can in one sitting?

I could absolutely destroy a carton of oreos. I loved pretzels, trail mix, and cheezits as well, and would often go through nearly an entire family size box/bag, stopping only because eating the whole thing would have made me feel ashamed.

Was still skelly, though.

When I was in my teens my parents would bring home a can of pringles and a large chocolate shake on Saturdays when they went grocery shopping.
That, and nachos, potato wedges with sour cream, puff pastry that I used to fill with Nutella, materials to make huge 1.5-2L milkshakes, and lots of McDonald's.
Never got fat because I was swimming a good 2-3 hours a day, don't underestimate cardio.

Mejin vanilla can can are like crack to me I still eat them my just don't eat 4 at a time 300 Cal's a pop but still manage to eat them on a cut it just was harder

An entire sleeve of oreos or graham crackers with a big ass glass of milk. Or a whole box of thin mints or trefoils.

I used to be able to clear an entire bag of Chex Mix in a day, I can barely get through one serving now.

Former fatty here.

My favorite snack was donuts. Still is, actually. Only this time, I have maybe one or two, and not 6+.

dunking oreos in milk. fuck. could easily eat 2/3 of a bag a day.

Oreos desu
Now they taste so fucking sweet I can't even imagine how I ate it in the first place.

June 1 isn't the first day of summer, friend.

I used to do the same with sweet chilli Doritos famalam

honey bun and Doritos together.

My main fatty meal..

Double whopper with cheese and bacon, Large fry, small onion rings, large strawberry shake. I would finish it all.

Former fatty here. Now i cant even get through a whopper. :/

>honey buns
These things were my life. They were really accessible to me too because I lived near a dollar store that sold boxes of eight. At them all in one sitting.

My most favorite snack back then was actually a box of chocolate wafers with only 120 cal in it. It was eating other snacks, amount of lunch and dinner, and only exercised once every two week that did it for me.

Tim tams, once ate 11 packs in one sitting...fuck those tasty things with coffee were the shit

Also beestings. Still occasionally get one, I don't even want to know how calorie dense they are

These.
My dad used to bring me a box every time he would go grocery shopping. He'd stop by my room in the next half hour and I was sitting on my computer surrounded by all 8 wrappers.

Would eat one pack in a sitting with a glass of milk and still crave it now and again. Not as huge as the American packs, this is only 154g but it's still pretty bad

Right before I got sick I was snacking on absolute trash. I played a superstitious game on the way home, completely psychotic. Everytime I drove home after work. If I hit a red light I was going to have a heart attack, Everytime I hit a green light, keep eating junk food.

Anyway my guilty pleasure was microwaveable white castle burgers and a bag of chips. Perhaps a tasty cake. I'd love candy too.

Sandwiches were better than masturbation to me. If I could go to quick check and get a build my own sub, I was in heaven niggas. Oh lord, and if I had to walk past my family with a foot long, I'd be pissed because they'd stare at me eating with jealously. They wanted to eat too, but we're too lazy to fend for themselves.

God I miss junk food.

Breadsticks, I could down a whole pack in 5 minutes

Not even with soup or sauce or anything just plain Breadsticks

>once ate 11 packs in one sitting

Sup straya cunt

entire bag and that was just getting started.

No beetus