ODN CRASHING. LOAD UP OR UNLOAD?

load up retard people are taking out some profits, this doesn't change anything

load up. 20 BTC worth of buys (10 BTC buywall at 17k)

this thing is going up soon. whales are stocking up on the dip.

obsidian twitter: "hang tight, we'll deliver"

suppofaggot's twitter pic is truly terrifying

>Gut told me to cash out @ $0.95
>Didn't because I'm a greedy fuck
Is this how you hodler fags feel all the time? Goddammit

Something about the name/logo just makes me love holding this thing.

im goina throw up im drunk because i feel sick

I should of put a sell order for .90 dollars

WHAT THE FUCK I LET THE GREED MAKE ME HOLD

Nah shit is going down this trash coin can not hold this price on cryptoshit get out while your bags are still worth anything

>still 18k
>crashing
you people are drama queens

I sent some eth from coinbase to cryptopedia, it's shown as completed, but it doesn't show up in my wallet. It's the first time something is shown as completed but is not added, did ut fuck up ?

Should I just trade with ltc ? Faster right ? These wait times end up killing me too often. Miss dips, etc.

>projecting your shitty life onto a coin

lol relax man. Obsidian is an 18m market cap right now. Ask yourself if you think it will be lower than that a month from now. Take a look at some of the garbage coins on CMC that have a higher market cap.

Its easy to see this was a pump and dump scam coin. SELL SELL SELL

Listen to this user anon. Obsidian has a working platform and a functional product. It's only listed on fucking cryptopia ffs. Whales taking profits is all. You're gonna make it

Up 300% in a week.

Crashing.

>mfw still comfy from ICO holdings

You're not getting my bags you FUDder I'm holding and accumulating

What the hell are you smoking?

It couldnt be clearer this is a pump and dump perpetuated by the illuminati pumps group.

Functional product? Lmfao, the "product" is a non blockchain visual basic program that I could make in 3 days.

The kool aid is really good isnt it?

*inhales*

>people think a project the monero founder is working on is gonna have less that 100mil marketcap

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

the illuminati pump group has failed three times in a row to crash the price so they've resorted to trading on smaller swings. They're incompetent.

>pnd group
>incapable of moving cryptopia coin
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Still no eth. Shitopedia confirmed garbage. I'm gonna miss the dip, maybe my coins even disappeared.

their discord clearly says they have been accumulating. they are pushing it to 150000 sats beginning of next week

>mfw i bought 5k at the top as an experiment to see how it feels
>mfw it dumped just as i predicted
this feels no good. would not recommend.

Link to discord or LARP

HAHAHA of course that way people buy into this shit and hold their bags all the way down saying, but it was gonna pump on monday xD

Yea, that thought ran through my mind and then I decided against it. Wow, smart fuckers, or I'm just almost dumb.

HAHAHAHA FUD WORKS GIVE ME UR ODN

I like when people FUD feigning to be good people trying to keep people from wasting their money. If you were anywhere but here I might have thought you were sincere. No. I'll hold these "bags" no matter what you say. Why would I ever trust you?

Trying to accumulate master node have to FUD

drama queen. You will very rarely, if ever, sell a coin exactly at the ATH. Please stop being a pussy.

Obsidian is a project designed to utilize the block-chain to provide for anonymous services. The development team behind Obsidian is working on an application that can utilize the block-chain to allow for anonymous messaging, anonymous money transfers, and even the transfer of multimedia files such as pictures, videos, and music. Obsidian is more than just a token and the messenger/wallet application that the developer team is working on. Obsidian also stands to be a platform for developers to utilize so that they can build applications which stand to benefit from privacy.

You don't need marketers watching everything you buy, or police listening to & reading everything you say and share. If you want to spend your money on women and wine or arrange shitposting, you can get things done. Privately.

Imagine being able to purchase things off of craigslist without giving up your phone number or message vendors on the DarkMarket without using annoying PGP methods. Anonymous shopping on your phone for anything: prostitutes, drugs, nudes, and anything else your heart would desire. If this project succeeds, all the underworld will have a new playground for communication, information transfer and all sorts of other grey market enterprises activities completely anonymous (literally billions of dollars in data and business outside of the power of the government can become movable overnight when this project succeeds).

Now let's do some comparisons.

Status Market Cap = $95,425,810
Obsidian Market Cap = $19,050,349

Is Obsidian better? Take a look.

We are the Ethereum of Monero - the Monero founder is also a technical advisor. This is a 1/10000 type of opportunity and these don't come around often in life. Get on the rocket ship before it's too late.

speculation on end of month price?

AHHHHH QUICK FIND ANOTHER SHITCOIN TO PnD SO I CAN GET MY MONEY BACK

If the messenger comes out then 5$ min.