Is there a single logical argument against suicide?

Is there a single logical argument against suicide?

>logic
If a then b
If suicide then hellfire
If hellfire then suffering
If a=c
IF suffering=bad to person
then suicide=bad to person

>if suicide, then hellfire

Is this to be considered a tautology?

Would God go to hell if he killed himself?

>if

he destroys his own body to get new ones, but it isn't really 'killing' himself. And the sin itself, is for forsaking life, rather than dying. Which he does not do because he is pious.

if there's no hell go murder some ppl for fun then, nigger

>Which he does not do because he is pious.
How convenient

>implying any proposed material conditional can just be a tautology

If you think this then you're an idiot

You're taking away from the workforce. You have no right to do this.

Logic is the form of presentation of arguments as internally self consistent. Not "moral claims" that constitute givens. No coherent argument can be constructed for or against from consciousness or apprehension as "givens."

Thus thus this a question of ethics or morality, not logic.

It's selfish. You do not suffer from the consequences of commiting suicide, apart from the loss of life but it was your choice to begin with, so there's nothing that will make you regret.
"oh how i wish i never killed myself" said noone ever.
However the ones who had ties with you, cared for you, or even loved you will endure tremendous grief and your suicide is likely to destabilize their emotional life or even destroy them.
If nobody, and i mean not even an animal gives a shit about you then my argument is void

You didn't establish that the feelings of others hold any ethical weight

Yes. Your life has value since it can be used to either start new life or help other people in their life by you being a productive member of society.

EVEN IF you life's value is viewed by yourself as small, it still has some sort of value.

You killing yourself would put your value to 0 since you cease to exist which would be very wasteful on your part.

No.

Not the same person but it really depends on if you have the ability to return compassion to those who love and care for you.

Wether or not you believe in an afterlife, your time on Earth is limited, and as far as you know, you will never get another chance again. Why not stick it out?

Birth doesn't exist (as a concept).

just be yourself

It's cowardice and wasting an experience, no matter how shitty it is to be alive, you only get to experience it for a short amount of time, you have a literal eternity to be dead.

None that don't depend on religous beliefs, or the situation of the person.

Suicide cures All illnesses. Yes its true.

explain

you're the one who posted that postulation not me bruh

it's unethical

It's empirically incorrect. Out of everyone who's survived jumping off of the Golden Gate Bridge, every single one of them has said that they immediately regretted the decision. Committing suicide basically guarantees that you won't solve the problems you're trying to get away from. It instead guarantees only failure.