ETH Bull Trap

you've been warned

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.ethereum.org/2015/06/26/state-tree-pruning/
github.com/ethereum/wiki/wiki/Sharding-FAQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thats btcs bull trap, bro. eth follows btc. but yeah btc is fucked. eth will survive because devcon3 soon, already starting to decouple on the ratio

Eth sucks. This whole market is a sham and im going to lose my entore 35k investment. Fuck this meme shit board and blockchain joke tech

>eth will survive

kek

it isn't too late to sell

heres a picture of btc. if you then look at eth/usd, it follows at a ratio. the ratio lately has been breaking off and will be decoupled completely as eth moons during devcon3 while btc corrects from being overbought trying to price in the alt from the segwit2x fork, after seeing bch

nice squished charts OP, now you're learning

How do idiots like you even get 35k money to throw around lmao

what fundamentals do you base your keks on? or is it just tea leaf technicals? only people bashing eth are core cucks so im guessing you're for btc.

you cant shit on eth/usd technicals then say btc/usd isnt showing a classic bubble. but again eths "double top" is just btcs double top since eth follows btc

ETH has shit fundamentals and you obviously have never taken a look ad its blockchain size if you think otherwise

yeah its blockchain size is huge so is BTC's and Monero's. You can run light clients and not care about the size of the entire chain.

blog.ethereum.org/2015/06/26/state-tree-pruning/

github.com/ethereum/wiki/wiki/Sharding-FAQ

The probability of this happening again is low.
Just because its happened once in the past means there is a very low probability of this happening.
You need like 10+ examples of this working and not working to prove anything.

you're confusing fundamentals with tech. or you would be if you weren't a core shill. eth's blockchain is pruned so the block sizes don't matter. it can literally grow forever.

the fundamentals are: eth gets anonymous transactions AND deflation in less than 2 weeks. it then gets devcon3 in early november, then another hard fork with even more tech early january. none of these hard forks produce shit coins because of a built in mechanic called the "time bomb" that kills legacy chains so eth can scale, unlike btc.

2018 is a big year for eth. it gets casper, which triggers hyperdeflation and destroys most of the eth on the network. it also gets sharding, which allows it to scale infinitely.

this all happens during the upcoming btc bear market that always follows a bull market, so a flippening is guaranteed.

hell, a flippening only requires eth to double right now. and casper locks up tokens then eats them while staking (you gain more in transaction fees than destroyed eth but the net result is the total eth rapidly approaching 0)

if that can't cause at least a 2x price increase and flip btc then nothing in the universe makes sense. it's basically impossible for btc to stay king.

but again you're a core shill and are just going to respond with

> lol muh flippening

and no counter argument

Im a partner at an amlaw 100 firm

>you're confusing fundamentals with tech

tech ARE fundamentals in crypto you goddamn mETHead

i also really like how OP charts are from a black swan moment and bitcoin probably would have kept on bulling for a while if it wasn't for it.

fundamentals are upcoming tech, not tech that's already live. at least that's how i see it. i'm not going to argue the point.

still tech illiterate

this is a good point

keep in mind though, ALL technicals some reason backing them. for example, the current bull trap is being fueled by segwit2x hype... so they don't ever happen in isolation and you can always point to something like that

i'm actually curious how core cucks cope with the casper algorithm. destroying eth tokens to solve the "nothing at stake" problem means that eth is actually deflationary while btc just inflates slowly.

so any argument you can make about btc > usd also applies for eth > btc. in the long run, eth will eventually flip btc... if you're in this as an "investment" to "hodl" why would you be holding the guaranteed loser?

it must be for a short term pump and dump regarding segwit2x. that's the only possible conclusion i can draw from it.

i think one of the main reasons is that BTC holders jerk off to the 21m hard supply cap. Vitalik said that Ethereum has a soft cap of 100m so there will be a small inflation rate to always maintain roughly 100m. Perhaps it's economically superior, but it doesn't sound as cool to a lot of people.

there won't be any miners with casper though. there will be 0 new coins coming in and non-zero coins going out.

that was before the algorithm was finalized. white papers for it only came out last month. vlad and vitalik had different visions for casper but it looks like vlad won out with his vision because it prevents centralization of the staking.

so there will be only deflation.