So, Veeky Forums, how's the dieting going?

So, Veeky Forums, how's the dieting going?
You haven't been cheating on your path to success, have you?

Nope. Not even tempted.

>tfw top tier

What i wouldn't do to have my skull crushed between those silky smooth thighs.

I've drank a couple nights the past week and a half but stayed in the deficit.
Tonight I'm about to go over my intake by 1000 maybe. I feel regret already but I had an excellent work out day and am having cravings..

I'm trying to figure what you mean by that but I can't figure how you could even physically do that.

I'd say an A.

Started at 345 in January, currently 244. There were a few weeks where I fucked around, but seriously talk about a New Year's Resolution.

They shouldnt call it 'cheating' when you eat too much on a diet.

If you use DNP or blast tren, youre cheating. Youre taking a shortcut to quicker results.

If you ate a box of donuts you didnt cheat on your diet, you gave up.

>long process over the course of months
>one incident is giving up
Okay, pal.

It's giving yourself a handicap. Because dieting is notoriously too easy as it is.

I meant i want to get rekt by her smelly sweaty thunderthighs. I want my last breath of air to be tainted by her taint. I want to slowly drift off into death while being suffocated by her hot, slippery freshly worked out pelvis and groin.

Understand?

Just quit keto after losing 16 lbs in a month while also sinking into depression deep enough to make me stop going to the gym for over week.
Didn't realize that was what was happening at first either since I'm not the type to ever get down on myself.
Honestly just the fact that I've started tracking calories and macros and stuff should be fine, if feeling like some sort of piece of shit failure at life constantly is the price of that diet I'm not really willing to pay.

Not a single cheat day. Though I only started cutting a week back, so lets see if I'm able to lose those 10 pounds fat in the next 2-3 months.

I usually cheat on Saturdays.

Whatever. I need to make social gains sometimes. If I were just alone all week, I don't think I would ever cheat.

Otherwise, seems like the diet is going fine. Seeing a difference in the mirror and my belt is getting looser.

Feels like I'm fucking starving 6 days a week though...

It's not even just the hunger. I just miss food. I miss flavors. Eating.

Depressing as fuck to eat one tiny meal and realize I'm basically done for the day.

Also, getting my Yohimbine next week. Kinda excited.

holy shit user that's a lot, nice work

I'm about to take it easy...

I've been crash dieting for some months now and thIs time I decided to not be a weak willed faggot and don't do cheat days.

Worst decision ever, I did crash diets all the time, but I never was as lean as I'm now and I always had cheat days.
I'm psychologically spent, I'm done, it fucked me over.
What was left of my libido is gone, I'm constantly in a bad mood, I'm completely demotivated to do anything, there is no happyness in my life anymore, full fucking depression.

I could easily continue dieting like that, I'm not even losing lean mass as I didn't have to deload even once, but it's not worth it mentally...

i am gonna use those eyes as a model for painting my amazon bloodbowl team.

Its not cheating if you eat mainly healthy food. If my body needs 3000 kcal. And i eat 2000kcal of vegetables, fruit, whole grain products, nuts and lean sources of protein. Then do you actually think eating 500 to 1000kcal of "junk" is suddenly going to make me unhealthy or limit my progress? I dont think so.

replaced my brown rice with a sugary bread... late on work out failed hard on all my reps
>tfw you hold yourself back a day

About to hit the 2 week mark. Going good so far. Doing 30minutes of cardio every day. Starting at 2500 calories for the first 5 weeks.

It's my desktop background, so I'm constantly reminded of my cut and to stay ontop of it.

Using "Fat-secret" to count my macros/calories.

>You haven't been cheating on your path to success, have you?

I have. Multiple times.

Nope, started at 339 pounds and im at 239 now. Not stopping until 200 and probably beyond depending on how I look.

i'm cheating right now

>exam tomorrow
>having to accept that i'm going to have to cheat today so that i don't feel like shit tomorrow

post any 3-d woman that can contest this 2-d liftu