What im i expecting /fit?

what im i expecting /fit?

Other urls found in this thread:

diy.soylent.com/recipes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

people

>72 bottles of soylent

Shit, can't find my "maximum laughter.jpg", this golden lel will have to do instead.

So why'd you buy 72 bottles?

chocolate rain

expect paying triple for what it would cost to buy the same amount in soy milk and multivitamins.

You're gonna need to add some additional proteins to that.

a lot of estrogen

For what purpose

75% meme food and 25% rat shit

[email protected]

Lawl

Not enough fiber, not enough protons, maybe take some probiotics with it or something because you'll be missing out on the benefits of fresh food on guy microbiota
Decent for the occasional meal replacement but wouldn't be ideal to live off the stuff

Mix it with some proton powder and you're gucci. Also don't expect your shit to be solid

your asshole's gonna be like a faucet

I personally consume about 7-10 meals a week of Soylent powder. I've been buying it for about 6 months now.

It's bland and filling. If you don't have a balanced diet, you will feel a LOT better than eating fast food or fried food. If you do eat clean, though, it'll just be an easy source of healthy calories.

There's not more to it than that. It's a great source of fuel when you're too lazy or busy to cook. And 1000 calories of it will fill you up for most of the day.

Also, do not use the pitcher that they give you with your first order. It's a total piece of shit and leaks.

Instead, get a 32 oz. Blender Bottle. With the proportions they give you with the powder, it can hold 1000 calories (half a pouch). It won't seem like it at first, but the pitcher they give you is 64 oz. for 2000 calories, so it works out perfectly.

diy.soylent.com/recipes

Customize it, faggot.

I never understood the point of DIY Soylent. I mean, it's already cheap and easy. And it's not worth flavoring... that's not the point of Soylent. Like, WHY?

It's not about the cost. It's about the nutrition. People have different goals so you should build your food for your life style. Some of these recipes have more protein which would help people who workout.

>no cholesterol
Now I'm no nutrition expert, but isn't cholesterol healthy to eat?

You're probably gonna get really bored of that flavour and texture.

It's not essential

Tennis.

I don't even even lift more than maybe twice a week anymore because playing tennis 2-3 hours every other night reks me.

Dude, no.

fuck off dyel

/thread

Nope. Dietry cholesterol and saturated fats play a major role in raising LDL cholesterol levels which increases the chance for heart disease and heart attacks significantly.

>He didn't get granny smith apple flavour

I only get my soylent green

Is this good enough user?

This outdated information again.

Numerous studies proving this will never be outdated. Studies financed by the egg and dairy industry with subjects that already had high cholesterol levels who did not manage to increase them siginificantly do not prove anything. Dietry cholesterol and saturated fats have diminishing returns on blood cholesterol once you're already high in LDL. Have fun with you increased risk of heart disease and sucking egg industry balls.

RIP my eyeballs.